Deleted

Relic of Niuzao as DK tank

Lo folks.

The Relic of Niuzao trinket has recently gone down in price a fair bit on my server, to around 8k (Found a guy in /2 selling for less, but it went pretty quickly) so I was debating picking it up.

The only problem, was that I wasn't sure if it was worth buying. I have 12k to my name so it's a fair chunk gone if I were to buy it, and I'm not sure if the trinket is even that good. Since my Parry is already about 10% less (19% as opposed to my ideal of 29%, not 1/10th of my ideal parry) than my ideal parry I wasn't sure if the CD was even that good taking DR into account, but the standalone stam seems nice.

If I do buy it, i'm then faced with the decision of "What do I replace?"

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...paratus/simple

I've included my armory link so you can take a gander, but it's basically a 563 mastery trinket with dodge CD or the flat stam from the brewfest event.

I assumed I would be better of to replace the brewfest trinket, but then I'm spending 8k on 100 stam and a dodge CD that I'm not even sure is very useful.

Any feedback would be appreciated, I think I'm playing it safe by not buying the trinket, but if I've somehow missed something (which I'm known to do) then having it brought to my attention would help!

Thanks
    Desp

10+ Year Old Account
    simple the brewmaster trinket. it gives less stam than the darkmoon faire trinket.

i woudl recomend saving it for fight where you need massive amount of stam cause it does give that. im using it atm on my dk due to lack of better

Thoguh i would recomend getting a scripe or a guildie script to make you the cards and then trade your way. Ive got the str the stam the healing and the int trinket this way without paying gold at all.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

I went and macro'd the dodge cd to my Vampiric blood since they both have a 1 min cooldown and i use it every chance i get as it is so that made it less worrysome for me.
    From what i've seen in the sticky, stamina is to be used until you have enough effective health and i would assume this depends on what type of encounters you are doing and what kinda of damage your looking at taking and see if you could use the extra stamina or if you look to be ok with the amount of health, then go for mastery.
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Quote Originally Posted by tielknight View Post
    I went and macro'd the dodge cd to my Vampiric blood since they both have a 1 min cooldown and i use it every chance i get as it is so that made it less worrysome for me.
    From what i've seen in the sticky, stamina is to be used until you have enough effective health and i would assume this depends on what type of encounters you are doing and what kinda of damage your looking at taking and see if you could use the extra stamina or if you look to be ok with the amount of health, then go for mastery.
    yay for knowing how EH works, though i wouldn't macro two CDs together. As a DK tank you don't want to stack CDs at all, spreading them out for maximum coverage instead of short burst immunity.