Page 1 of 2
LastLast

People saying that method and dream got world first lols XD

Quote Originally Posted by Grumash View Post
    This. No one killed vizier until the hotfix went out, and so that means EU had just as much time as US to work on the other 5 bosses. BL wins.
    I mean plain and simple right ^This lmfao so many EU fanboys just mad that the US finally get a world first ffs calm down as i seen in one of the other post its not "Worlds Fastest Kill" it is "World First Kill" gg get over it better luck to the EU on the next raid and if you want to go like that MoP dropped in the EU first meaning they have more time to gear up so even tho BL had an 18 hour advantage in a raid that no one downed a boss in until a world wide hotfix went out at the same time allowing all the guilds to progress at the same time EU guilds had that extra day at the start to gear up faster meaning they have an unfair advatage by being able to gear up more quickly and get ready for the raids faster we can do this shit all day the little shit dont matter world first is world first stop with the QQ and suck the shit up do better next time.

made a new thread since they locked the other ones stop being bitches EU XD

Deleted
    Another one?...

In before lock ...

Well this is just going to get shut down. But I have not seen any logical arguments against the fact that for one the method kill was 18hours after the BL anyways so at best it's a tie (paragon would be "first"). But taking into account the fact that no guild where clearing anything until the nerf's came in means top US guild had an extra 18 hours to wipe allot more then the EU. The race did start basically the same just with US players maybe more frustrated. This is also quite pointless cause Paragon will be first place in the end anyways.

Deleted
    US got a 24 hour head-start, thats a fact. BL killed it first but they kinda should taking the first mentioned in consideration.

In before warLOCK

On topic, stop this EU vs US sillyness. Gz to bloodlegion for finally getting one world first! Took them so long so they probably deserve it. I still think EU guilds are generally stronger, but meh, im from Africa, so no bias here.

10+ Year Old Account
    pastar, please stop caring so much about shit like this.. :/ jesus fucking christ.

Nimryas - EU-Kazzak ~ My youtube channel

once again cant stress enough lol "world first" not "world fastest"

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 02:04 PM ----------

dog i give 2 shits about any of these guilds makes not a bit of diffrence to me but i just love to see the EU crying and just cant give up that top spot even once lmfao so epic

Quote Originally Posted by pastar View Post
    made a new thread since they locked the other...
    I guess you didn't take the hint.
    Diplomacy is just war by other means.

Big gz to BL for getting WF for a boss that noone will care about in 2 weeks, its almost as big as FTHs WF on Chogall.

Guys, chill, 1-2 thread like this and World War III will begin and thousands will die with DREAM or BLOOD on their lips.

You've got wowprogress ranking, you've got data from kills, you've got lockout times and so on, you figure out which did what first.

Personally, I say Blood Legion made the first kill, but Dream Paragon made the fastest kill and thus, wins "the race". Thats my opinion, and I respect others.

Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    I guess you didn't take the hint.
    dont care if it gets locked i just wanted to laugh at the EU for awhile acting like a bunch of little kids let BL have their time in the sun EU guilds will be bak on top soon enough lols

place a fucking comma will ya?

These discussions are stupid. People argue about the stupidest things, and try to make 'first kill' mean something else entirely, and think that it means something's worth arguing over.

:\

fuck some grammar dog lol not in class dont feel like it XD

Dream paragon got 10m world first, Blood legion got 25m world first.

There better?

Quote Originally Posted by Nilinor View Post
    Dream paragon got 10m world first, Blood legion got 25m world first.

There better?
    that wont make the EU stop crying even tho that is a fair comp nice try tho lol

Deleted
    Nice to see theres at least one person out there who still gives a crap about this kind of stuff, I guess.

These EU kids really need a life....they're taking this whole losing a world first thing a little too hard

Deleted
    BL getting the first HoF is good for the race, it brings them just behind method in overall t14 standings. This will all be forgotten after sha is released anyway