Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Soo why does the majority hate a pretty good char. Not everyone can be voljin,thrall, or baine. I get it looks like she is a evil person but what is it she actually did that was evil, I mean legit evil that was uncalled for in her battles for the upper eastern kingdoms?
    What she used the plague bombs? When you are given a impossible assignment to conquer a whole country wtf would you do if you had a semi super weapon to just BALANCe the fight.(believe it or not without these the forsaken would be fucked)
    Raised the dead during the battle? Lets see the forsaken still do age ..and to be frank there aren't a lot of loyal forsaken so again , war...forced. Assignment plus a fight on two other sides of conflict....again plucking deads who are still in a fighting mood wtf not res them and let them fight for you then what's done give them the choice of joining the forsaken, staying independent from hem, or just to kill themselves , by their own hands btw.
    The wrath gate? This has already been talked about she didn't plan it or see it coming. Like really think about she wanted more then anything to kill Arthas . WHY THE FUCK WOULD SHE SABOTAGE HER FIRST AND BEST CHANCE OF DOING SO!?

The only truly fucked up thing she has done personally was forcefully steal and currently " reworking" koltira deathweaver. And just for the record she does put up a face the she is heartless but she isn't....to a point she didn't want the expedition to theramore AT all (which btw lothremar did..and we see what tht started).

So next time you want to blame someone please look at the facts from a unbiased point of view.
    True, BTW Lorthemar didn't said anything for or against theramore expedition...

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    She'll take his head, stitch it onto an abomination
    So he'll look exactly like he does now.

I hope she won't have too big of a role. If there's one character that takes the cliché teenager corny goth award of all time, it's Sylvanas. Everytime she speaks I can't help but facepalm, she reminds me so much of all the teenagers who wants to feel miserable so people will give them attention. Not only that, but she's simply so corny, she makes Deathwing look like Mr. Serious Business.

I'm not too worried though, it's obvious that Vol'jin will be in charge of the siege, and he'll be the one who gets the killing blow.

Deleted
    Hopefully she'll do something that'll out-evil Garrosh but the rebellion are so desperate to get rid of Garrosh because of the power he holds and go a long with it. She'll be there alright, would like to see the Forsaken get more involved in the war before it's all over though.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have no idea, but despite how she's acted lately I kind of hope that after Garrosh is gone she'll change her ways a bit and make herself and the forsaken "more" Horde than they have been. Perhaps she'd actually start looking out for the interests of the rest of the Horde races and not just the forsaken.

I hope she is always near him snapping off awesome one liners (that way the last thing Garrosh hears is her "clever mouth"). Also, she always ends everything she says to him with the word "bitch" to get him back for how he treated her in the Silverpine Forest.

Im not bitter I swear...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vesker View Post
    She also might make some kind of power grab in the chaos a leaderless Horde could cause. I hope this doesn't happen because as much as I like Sylvanas I wouldn't want her in charge of the Horde. Less because I think she'd do a bad job and more because I don't want to see these forums overflow with the sheer amount of butthurt it would cause.
    But wouldn't it be totally delightful? All those people screaming in all caps of how they quit WoW because of that?

10+ Year Old Account
    I hope she strolls into gommash hold thinking she's a badass and Garrosh decapitates her then and there. Then we come in and beat him up.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    It hasn't been shown but wouldn't be surprised.
    Was implied in the Forsaken quest against the non-human SI:7 in Silverpine. They'd get chopped up and turned into parts or ghoul food.

---------- Post added 2012-11-11 at 12:06 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Haven View Post
    But wouldn't it be totally delightful? All those people screaming in all caps of how they quit WoW because of that?
    I'd rather see that stemming from Sylvanas being killed off and her corpse melted into a puddle of bubble green goo from her own plague.

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be difficult for Sylvanas do much with her city under the constant watch of the Kor'kron Overseers.
    Hopefully once the Horde has fully fragmented into those with and against Garrosh, there'll be a scenario or quest to kick the Overseers from The Undercity, allowing her to outwardly support the anti-Garrosh movement and get a little involved.
    It would be nice to see some interaction between her and Lor'themar. Maybe while visiting UC we could find out what's up with Koltira, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can imagine faction leaders helping to kill him, giving you a buff or something like on FL ragnaros. Baine, voljin and sylvanas for horde (since they all have reason to hate him) and i dunno who for alliance, varian, jaina and someone else.

I hope she has a huge role to play during and after his downfall. I hope to dog it doesn't end with Garrosh dying and the new leader stepping up. I want Sylvanas to make a move for more power!

edit: Oh and I want the Argent Crusade to declare war on the Forsaken, warn the rest of the Horde to back off, the Horde to stand with Sylvanas and accept her fucked up ways of bolstering her forces, the Argent Crusade to lose their neutrality and become an Alliance faction again, and more war!
    Last edited by Pendragon; 2012-11-11 at 01:15 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Another thread a while ago made me think about this, but I didn't have the time to reply back then.

I was imagining that Sylvanas would be crucial in getting the Alliance out of Orgrimmar once Garrosh was dealt with... and who will take over the scepter (from Garrosh) of making sure that the Horde vs. Alliance conflict will keep on having some existance in the future expansions.
    won't happen, not when they've said the future warchief will deal with Sylvanas and her blighting.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    I can honestly see Sylvanas supporting the rebellion fully. After all, it's one less pesky orc in the way to power.

I still think that sending orcs to watch over Undercity was a stupid idea. What type of undead Sylvanas likes most? Banshees...

Just possess all those green brutes and use them as spies. It either did happen and we dont see it or Blizzard writing team doesnt even know what cards each race holds.
    Last edited by Verdugo; 2012-11-11 at 02:38 PM.

She'll nuke Orgrimmar with the Plague lbh, and become the next LK lol

Deleted
    won't happen, not when they've said the future warchief will deal with Sylvanas and her blighting.
    really ? as much as I would like it to happen, I never read any quote about it.

Deleted
    Delicious sauce is required for such claims.

Warchief Sylvanas 2012!
    Quote Originally Posted by sharpy View Post
    Ya i think Karadros got it right sadly..
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRagebear View Post
    Sylvanas is flawless and should be canonized as a saint.

Maybe her role would be to have a Val'kyr raise him to serve her, and can be the new Varimathras.

Nah, pretty sure she'd get a stern glare from the rest of the Horde leaders if she did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    really ? as much as I would like it to happen, I never read any quote about it.
    It didn't happen. Trassk spews that crap out all the time but it was never actually said. This is the actual quote:
    At least Garrosh called her out on it. What will the next Warchief do about it? Better question: What if SYLVANAS is the next Warchief? Oh man.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/7207171
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."