Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    People need to eat when they're dead?
    Yeah, by the no water in hell so piccolo would die argument, wouldn't everyone die?

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    People need to eat when they're dead?
    He's dead? I just thought he went down there to rescue Goku and couldn't come back up?

Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    He's dead? I just thought he went down there to rescue Goku and couldn't come back up?
    He decided to die along with the Earth when Black Star Dragon Balls were used the second time, so yeah ..... he died, and didn't want to be brought back in order for those Dragon Balls to remain useless forever.

10+ Year Old Account

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 02:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by rad586 View Post
    He decided to die along with the Earth when Black Star Dragon Balls were used the second time, so yeah ..... he died, and didn't want to be brought back in order for those Dragon Balls to remain useless forever.
    its different for those who keep their body, technically they are alive, but not able to return to the living plane. Someone with a better memory than me, was goku eating in other world at the tournament with pikkon?

also, is it stated that there is no water in hell? i thought there was some type of fountain there?
    I see Stupid people!

Quote Originally Posted by DeadNotSleeping View Post
    its different for those who keep their body, technically they are alive, but not able to return to the living plane. Someone with a better memory than me, was goku eating in other world at the tournament with pikkon?

also, is it stated that there is no water in hell? i thought there was some type of fountain there?
    He was eating, Grand Kai had a buffet for him.

You're thinking of the blood fountain.

Quote Originally Posted by McGrubbin View Post
    He was eating, Grand Kai had a buffet for him.

You're thinking of the blood fountain.
    aha! thanks! well i guess if piccolo wants to drink blood, he will be fine?
    I see Stupid people!

10+ Year Old Account
    i guessed they just ate for pleasure rather than real need.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    i guessed they just ate for pleasure rather than real need.
    I'm not sure. Goku talks about feeling less powerful because he's fighting on an empty stomach during the Other World tournament.

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm not sure. Goku talks about feeling less powerful because he's fighting on an empty stomach during the Other World tournament.
    the body is real in the sense that its physical, its not a spirit, so it needs nourishment, as it is, the best fighters KEEP their body in the other world
    I see Stupid people!

Judging from the pictures, the title, and their attire, I'm going to guess that dude fighting Goku is not a rabbit, but rather a jackal. His clothing is ancient Egyptian styling, so perhaps it is Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead? From the picture Genn posted, I'm going to assume the magician looking lady (if it is a woman) is Isis, the Egyptian goddess of magic.

Maybe Anubis is mad at everyone for dying so much? Especially Krillin and Yamcha?

Could be anything, but I think that's my best guess right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Judging from the pictures, the title, and their attire, I'm going to guess that dude fighting Goku is not a rabbit, but rather a jackal. His clothing is ancient Egyptian styling, so perhaps it is Anubis, the Egyptian god of the dead? From the picture Genn posted, I'm going to assume the magician looking lady (if it is a woman) is Isis, the Egyptian goddess of magic.

Maybe Anubis is mad at everyone for dying so much? Especially Krillin and Yamcha?

Ouuuu I like that, good thinking.
    Death it's self has come for the z fighters, demanding an explanation.

Anyone know where the infamous super saiyan 5 image began and who created it?
    Toriyama didn't create it as an april fools joke did he?
    Or was it a random internet artist/ fan?

I'm still 1000000X pissed Ultimate Gohan isn't in the New Movie.

Also Gohan needs some new moves or techniques, same with Goten. It's just Kamehameha galore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Whatever happened to the Masenka...

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post

It's likely a Maikaioshin. From the Super Exciting Guide: Character Volume:

Next is a question on how Toriyama came up with the structure of the DB cosmos. He said it was so that it would be easy for both him and the readers to understand. As he explains, it’s this big ball, divided up into the living world and afterlife, and outside that ball are the Kaioshin.

But, Toriyama adds, at the bottom of that big ball, like an antipode, is the Demon Realm (Makai), where there are the Makaioshin (“Gods of the Kings of the Demon Realm; an obvious counterpart to the Kaioshin), who rule over evil. Toriyama says that it seems at the moment, the Kaioshin’s power is greater than the Makaioshin (Japanese not really having a plural form, it’s unclear from all this whether there is only one Makaioshin or more).

Where Kaio come from
    Toriyama is next asked what the Kaio’s heredity system is like. Toriyama explains that inside the giant ball that is the DB cosmos is a world called Planet Kaishin (World-Core), which is where the Kaio are all born and raised. This planet is like a giant version of the Kaio Planets that North Kaio and the others live on. On it is a gigantic tree (or trees; the lack of Japanese plural clouds up things again), the Kaiju (World-Tree), and the Kaio are all born from the fruit of this tree, as Shin-jin (Core-People). The population of this planet is about 80. The Shin-jin are genderless, and their average life expectancy is said to be 75,000 years. They live leisurely lives, studying various things at a school-like castle. But whenever one of the Kaio on the Kaio Planets passes away, they draw lots among themselves to choose who will take that Kaio’s place and become the new Kaio. The Kaioshin, however, are chosen only from among Shin-jin born from a special golden fruit that is particularly rare. Occasionally there are delinquent Shin-jin with evil hearts, and they go to be with the Makaio (“Demon Realm Kings”; apparently the Demon Realm answer to the Kaio, like the Makaioshin are to the Kaioshin, though Toriyama doesn’t explain the term).
    For anyone unaware, the Super Exciting Guide was a two volume guide book released in Japan and published by Bird Studios, which was the company that Toriyama worked for while he wrote Dragon Ball.

So, to put the quote in other words, Dabura was to Demon Realm what King Kai was to Heaven, and the enemy shown in the poster is the equivalent of a Kaioshin.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, if the power difference between a Maikaioshin and Supreme Kai is the same as the difference between Dabura and King Kai, then I do believe we be fucked.

Ohhh so the rabbits like Gregory

Thats def Videl in the poster

inb4 ban

Last edited by iadamson; 2012-11-12 at 08:01 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post

Brilliant. He looks so serious about it too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by XImpossibruX View Post
    I'm still 1000000X pissed Ultimate Gohan isn't in the New Movie.

Also Gohan needs some new moves or techniques, same with Goten. It's just Kamehameha galore.
    He needs to go back to the Masenko. When's the last time we even saw it? Piccolo I think used it once on 17. Gohan seems to have given up on it after Freeza.

10+ Year Old Account