Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    Oh, sorry.

OP complained about being hit hard with Frost Bomb.
    Ah, but remember that spell reflects by good mages get countered with icelances. If not mistaken I recall the frost nova lasting 8 whole seconds. It's really nothing that overpowered.

- Mass Spell reflect got 1 min cds
    - reflect 25 sec.

but now really into bed, no more temptetion to talk

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cheatz View Post
    You have to be clueless to defend warriors right now. Their burst is insanely high especially coupled with their mobility.
    I can say the same, you must be clueless to not know how to shut down a warrior.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:03 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ituhippi View Post
    Everyone has and knows of this issue.

... except warriors, of course.
    Never happened to me, of course in start of MoP it did but after that, nope.

I admit warriors are OP but 5 stack tfb isn't the thing that wins game after game for warriors. If you wanna QQ about warriors, at least QQ about the right thing.

I was just doing a boss on my 74 warrior... Azjol - nerub and my Overpower proced 4 time's in a row in less then 10seconds... got me 4 stacks off TFB, Yup... Toootally takes a long time to do it.

but lemme guess, being level 74 effect's that 30% chance right? Makes it so it'll happen alot more often?
    Last edited by Burnick; 2012-11-12 at 06:11 AM.

so you're saying it DOESN'T take long to stack it? o.O
    warriors are strong due to having lots of interrupts/silences, second wind and cooldown stacking, not heroic strike.

And what's the probability of that 30% going 5 times in a row? Math says it's not "far too often", what do you say?
    Last edited by OscaR; 2012-11-12 at 06:21 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheathx View Post
    I was just doing a boss on my 74 warrior... Azjol - nerub and my Overpower proced 4 time's in a row in less then 10seconds... got me 4 stacks off TFB, Yup... Toootally takes a long time to do it.

but lemme guess, being level 74 effect's that 30% chance right? Makes it so it'll happen alot more often?
    Your samplemass of overpower is far to abysmally small to be useful in a statistic.
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

so because a mage can hit you for 150k with frost bomb, warrior is alright in arena?

what sorta logic is that?

bursts and control over ranged is out of hand in arena.

the sole reason for the stupid 500k hp pools were to make pve healing less like whack a mole and pvp longer but skillful fights. they did something wrong there :/

Quote Originally Posted by HolgerDK View Post
    Your samplemass of overpower is far to abysmally small to be useful in a statistic.
    The number of compliant's about TFB, And how quickly I've seen warriors get it in arenas is useful thou

10+ Year Old Account
    Toootally takes a long time to do it.
    So instead of complaining about it until everyone on the internet agrees with you that it's stupid and and doesn't take a very long time to build up, gets nerfed as a direct result of everyone agreeing with you that it is stupid and does not take a very long time to get

why don't you get to 90

and just pull it off 10 times in a row

Oh good lord....

"Hey i just won the lottery the first time i played why does everyone complain so much its clearly a 100% for everyone!"

Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Oh good lord....

"Hey i just won the lottery the first time i played why does everyone complain so much its clearly a 100% for everyone!"
    Not what I ment... What I ment is, It happens far more often then what warriors say it does, I've experienced it in arenas, and playing my warrior everyone once in a while attempting to slowly level it when bored.

You can dispel frost bomb, even if tfb is hard to get a 1 shot shouldn't exist period. As a warrior, I can say even the chance of it happening is retarded.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 07:10 AM ----------

Who cares if it's rare, why do people think even a 1% chance of a 1 shotting is fine is beyond me. Mage have to deep frost + frost bomb+ frost orb with a shatter do 1 shot a lot of set up. Frost bomb is also on a timer which means u can get dispels, ros, or just pop cds.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

They need to hotfix the tfb change so people can stop whining about it and focus on the actual OP part of a warrior: CD stacking.
    they got a whopping 2 more damage cds they can stack in MOP, avatar + banner + reck + damage trink, reck makes banner stronger by increasing crit chance.
    warrior sustained is balanced, warrior burst is out of control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lollze View Post
    Yet 150K crits with FROST BOMB on a warrior with full dreadfull are fine.

Cool.
    Frost Bomb has a cast time, cooldown, and detonation time. Execute has none of the above.

The number of compliant's about TFB, And how quickly I've seen warriors get it in arenas is useful thou
    No it isn't the slightest bit as your whining doesn't account for the fact that it is getting nerfed already.

Quote Originally Posted by Buxton McGraff View Post
    Execute has none of the above.
    Oh and you can execute at 100%.

Mage Here... over 2k mmr in arena (Just so i dont have to hear the (this guy is a 1500 scrub nonsense)

Frost Bomb is very high on damage, unfortunately, However to say that as a warrior you think mage damage is retarded, you must be retarded. My alt is a warrior and I have tossed 130k Mortal Strikes and 100k shockwaves. (Which on a 20 sec cd an aoe stun for 4 secs undispellable is retarded)

The mage that got you was probably decked, my mage personally is 40% pvp power, and I personally cant break much over 100k on a geared target unless I had incanter's ward (30% damage) and Spell power trinket and the target in a deep.

Outside of a deep mages damage is low, and honestly your time is better spent spell stealing until you can freeze lance, or FoF Proc. Talking something like a 14k hard casted frost bolt.

Warriors have consistantly stronger damage, and higher burst. Avatar damage is near unavoidable (you can disarm for 4 secs and get a stun maybe) but it takes seconds to die to a warrior that just popped his swifty macro.

Mage burst is dispellable, trinketable a shit ton of avoidance out of it, and is easier to survive than a warrior that just went full mongo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am a warrior. Execute can only be used at 20% health not 100. Stop acting like you were hit at full health. The move is meant to finish you off and how are other people hitting this hard on resilience? Screw it that's why I don't pvp anymore.

---------- Post added 2012-11-12 at 02:35 AM ----------

What kind of OP gear is your warrior wearing to hit that high. I gotta see an armory link so I can do some damage.

Well, Blizzard got a lot of feedback in the MoP beta that warriors would be very bursty come MoP release and of course they ignored it.....

At least Tfb gets scaled down to 3 stacks but the insane burst with stacked cooldowns doesnt get changed (for now...)
    HolgerDK Stærkodder Shocknorrís
    "Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.

10+ Year Old Account
    i domt understand people who complain about big execute numbers... if you are at execute range you're dead vs any class with an execute-esque ability anyway...

its like complaining about how much overkill damage you get hit with, doesnt really make any sense
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron View Post
    RNG TFB proc rate sucks Orc balls.
    A blue post already confirmed incoming nerfs to avatar,gag order and tfb stacks so this thread wont matter here soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    Frost Bomb is very high on damage, unfortunately, However to say that as a warrior you think mage damage is retarded, you must be retarded. My alt is a warrior and I have tossed 130k Mortal Strikes and 100k shockwaves. (Which on a 20 sec cd an aoe stun for 4 secs undispellable is retarded)
    Yeah sure and those numbers are certainly without any cooldowns.