Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Hardest Bosses you have ever encountered in a game?

For me it has to be Lingering Will in KH2 Final Mix on lvl 1 critical it's almost impossible to kill him. none of the organisation members data replay fights come close to Lingering Will.

So which boss is your nightmare?

God of War 2 Titan mode, Theseus. Most people don't even understand what a hard boss is. This guy is the fucking definition of hard. I normally shit on so called hard games easily. Especially hack and slash games like God of War. This is just such a long fight filled with so many bullshit one shot mechanics it's not even funny.

I nearly rage quit because of him, and that's something that just doesn't happen.

Deleted
    Login screen.

Off the top of my head:

The Kratos fight in GoW1 on God Mode where you have to keep your wife alive while fighting off a crap ton of Kratos clones.

Deidranna Reitman (Meduna Palace in general) in Jagged Alliance 2. I've beat this game a dozen times and that battle is always difficult.

Bloody Jitterbug in Deathsmiles. Someday...

10+ Year Old Account
    That 1:

But if i dont look at wow bosses it has to be:
    Shredder – Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: The Arcade Game

(you have much less control in this game)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Probably LK25 hc considering the time spent progressing that fight, might have encountered harder in some single player game at some point but if I did they weren't as memorable in their difficulty.

Deleted
    Elevator boss in SSC. That's a fact.

Deleted
    Actually, my hardest boss was Seymour at Mt. Gagazet in Final Fantasy X. I disliked to level up my toons and he punshed my face for one week or two. :/

Quote Originally Posted by grdn View Post
    Actually, my hardest boss was Seymour at Mt. Gagazet in Final Fantasy X. I disliked to level up my toons and he punshed my face for one week or two. :/
    I'm the exact opposite. I enjoy overleveling. Last time I played FF10, Bahamut's Mega Flare one shotted Seymour Flux.

Deleted
    Yes, when I leveled up, the boss was really easy. Before that he was just... hard. Hard enough for being still in my mind. :P
    I could also write about how hard Vashj, Kael etc. were pre-2.1, but I'm sure many people will do this job for me.

Deleted
    Ultimecia in final fantasy 8! it took me a long time to kill it

there was a game called MDK2(dont remember what it stood for) and at some point you had to snipe some small shits from miles away while running constantly and with stuff being thrown at you. dunno if it was the "boss" or the system that caused the problems, but hard either way.

Heroic Ragnaros (prenerf) or Heroic LK.

Deleted
    Ornstein and Smough from Dark Souls, and off the top of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Out of every game I've ever played I would have to say Smithy from Super Mario RPG (Snes). I probably spent 2 weeks trying to kill that guy. Time-Wise i'd say heroic rag or heroic lk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    there was a game called MDK2(dont remember what it stood for) and at some point you had to snipe some small shits from miles away while running constantly and with stuff being thrown at you. dunno if it was the "boss" or the system that caused the problems, but hard either way.
    Mdk--) Max / Doc /Kurt

Its either 1.st boss or last boss or the ship boss (ship 1 was easy):
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Take a Demon's Souls boss, and NOT cheese it.

Deleted
    KH2, Sephiroth. Leveling in Pride Lands for ages. He's a fucking bad ass. Donald and Goofy being like, "lol, you should go alone Sora", and being like "BITCH PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE ON MY OWN".

Deleted
    lol....

i cant recall fighting any really hard bosses in any game at this moment, so i'll go with baleroc 25HC pre nerf.