Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    I think all new content from now on will be "scaled" including expansions - just like WvW you'll be level 80.
    I expect that'll only be true during the event, but we'll see.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

It might very well be, but really ANet are way too lost in their own timezone and don't really take into account that not everyone is living in or around Seattle.

This is nothing new it was like that with GW1 as well, it took years before they added GMT times in their announcements on the log on screen.
    Hell, I wish that were true, then they wouldn't be starting it at noon their time maybe. Early afternoon for me, and I"ll be at work friday and saturday at the least.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    One-time events are more special; but I really would like to participate when I got time rather then: "bend your real life to serve Tyria!" Which I inevitably will :>
    Smierc @ Quel'thalas EU

It might very well be, but really ANet are way too lost in their own timezone and don't really take into account that not everyone is living in or around Seattle.

This is nothing new it was like that with GW1 as well, it took years before they added GMT times in their announcements on the log on screen.
    I believe them when they say they are targeting it to highest concurrency of players. If they were pandering to their own timezone I'd expect them to kick events off after 5pm their time not noon. Sad fact of life, with a worldwide game any time picked will be bad for someone.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    Last edited by Fencers; 2012-11-12 at 05:52 PM.

Deleted
    Not happy with the new more powerful armors...

Quote Originally Posted by Barbas View Post
    Not happy with the new more absorbant tampons...

Not happy with the off topic posting. Infracted. -Edge
    Last edited by Edge-; 2012-11-12 at 07:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbas View Post
    I understand that because the game is supposed not to have a gear grind, but i look at this way: From greens to exotic, there really isn't much difference in stats. It's so little that i hardly think it matters. This new armor will probably be a little better, but not that it should be game breaking.

I would just wait and see before making any judgements. I think this is a right move by ANet to input something for the grind grinders. They probably know what they're doing and i wouldn't jump to conclusions before any official word.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardicus View Post
    Love stuff like this. I hope most of the events in GW2 end up being one time things.
    Them being 1-time events is not the problem. Them running for only a few hours is. If it was a one time event that lasted for 3 days most people would get an hour at least to see it. By giving only 2-3 hours for an event (since they talk about some parts where you need to be on AT THAT HOUR) it makes it annoying.

As much as I like ArenaNet, I do hope this changes since it's annoying like hell.

It's going to rain legendary precursors, woo hoo!