Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oldschoolwow View Post
    Look at this tier of achievements and each have 3 heroic mode world firsts including the last boss of the old content (paragon) and the more relevant content (Blood Legion). The last content release of this tier will be the decider with Blood Legion currently in first place and paragon behind them. Each guild gets a lot of hate but they're both great guilds. The last leg of this race might make this the most interesting world first finish since the heroic LK race.
    >US guild got 1 day extra
    >still loses to EU guild
    >equal
    >GG brainfart.

Blood Legion finally got world first. And finally for the longest time.. a world first for the US. For all the people saying that Paragon is better.. Method is better.. blah blah blah.. you are all just sore losers.

Yes... they may be better, but Blood Legion won this round.. for once. It may not happen again for the next 10 patches lol.

(ps.. not a blood legion fan boy.. I actually root for Vodka.. lol)

Quote Originally Posted by epicsasxguy View Post
    >US guild got 1 day extra
    >still loses to EU guild
    >equal
    >GG brainfart.
    explain how EU guilds were on the 3rd and 4th boss before blood legion got the first boss down is an extra day?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by klaps_05 View Post
    there is no such thing as equals.

raiding wise paragon is light years ahead of everyone else - be that BL, Method, vodka or whichever.
    I dont consider 10 man being on par with anything 25 man, let alone light years ahead. I call it like i see it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    explain how EU guilds were on the 3rd and 4th boss before blood legion got the first boss down is an extra day?
    I remember most EU guilds skipping the 1st boss due to him being near impossible which gave them free shots to get world 1st at the other bosses. Only ones who didnt do it are the top guilds and guess where Paragon is now? on #1.

Hc vizier

Paragon : world 2nd
    Method : world 1st
    BL : world 3rd

2 of these guilds had an extra day. The only EU guild that had it down was Paragon so it invalidates your entire point. Other guilds who did it simply skipped it and just did it for a fast rank 100 or a shot at a world first before the serious hardcore guilds got on the encounters.
    Last edited by mmoc6253c3b771; 2012-11-12 at 08:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by epicsasxguy View Post
    I remember most EU guilds skipping the 1st boss due to him being near impossible which gave them free shots to get world 1st at the other bosses. Only ones who didnt do it are the top guilds and guess where Paragon is now? on #1. As well US content releases on a Tuesday and EU on a Wednesday, I mean it's 1 day anyways.
    yah, just read your name.. i'll just add you to the derp list now

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smoopie View Post
    yah, just read your name.. i'll just add you to the derp list now
    Cant handle facts, better cry and produce a non-productive post

Cya man, have fun with the other whiners.

Well you simply cannot appease all fans and right now Blood Legion and paragon are the true 1 and 2 guilds of WoW. I suppose the fans of other guilds might have a different view but their recent accomplishments are hard to argue against.
    World firsts:
    Sartharion +3 = Method
    Yogg'Saron +1 = Ensidia
    Algalon = Ensidia
    Yogg'Saron +0 = Stars
    H Anub'Arak = Paragon
    H Lich King = Paragon
    H Cho'Gall = For The Horde
    H Sinestra = Paragon
    H Nefarian = Paragon
    H Al'akir = Paragon
    H Ragnaros = Paragon
    H Deathwing = KIN Raiders
    H Will of the Emperor = Paragon
    H Grand Empress Shek'zeer = Blood Legion

Hooray! Blood Legion has clearly proven that they are irrefutably the best guild in WoW!

Am I doing it right?
    Stulti se laudant.
    Minecraft Survival Server: 203.206.166.219:25565
    http://www.youtube.com/user/fpiceail

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonwing View Post
    World firsts:
    Sartharion +3 = Method
    Yogg'Saron +1 = Ensidia
    Algalon = Ensidia
    Yogg'Saron +0 = Stars
    H Anub'Arak = Paragon
    H Lich King = Paragon
    H Cho'Gall = For The Horde
    H Sinestra = Paragon
    H Nefarian = Paragon
    H Al'akir = Paragon
    H Ragnaros = Paragon
    H Deathwing = KIN Raiders
    H Will of the Emperor = Paragon
    H Grand Empress Shek'zeer = Blood Legion

Hooray! Blood Legion has clearly proven that they are irrefutably the best guild in WoW!

Am I doing it right?
    Your bias toward paragon is apparent.

Ok, let me take this opportunity to try and ask a serious question (even though it will probably start a flamewar again).

To all the "fanboys", what makes Blood Legion the best/nr1 guild in your eyes? I mean, they have never finished a tier as number 1. Hell, they have never even finished in the top 3 for any given tier. It seems to me they were just an afterthought when talking about the best guilds in the world, until they won that Blizzcon live raid thingie and everybody just jumped on the bandwagon.

Well you simply cannot appease all fans and right now Blood Legion and paragon are the true 1 and 2 guilds of WoW. I suppose the fans of other guilds might have a different view but their recent accomplishments are hard to argue against.
    Sorry to break this to you but Method are easily the best 25-man guild around, and they've beaten BL in every tier for at least the last 1.5 expansions. And considering Method are #1 in 25-man rankings even now, all that surprisingly wasn't hard at all to argue against.
    Last edited by Hermanni; 2012-11-12 at 08:24 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Are you saying his data is wrong? If you are, provide data that is correct. Until then, there is no bias in that post you quoted. As for the snarky comment at the end... I think that more directed at the OP for being a Blood Legion supporter. I don't really know...
    Are you subscribing to all my posts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mitsjel View Post
    Ok, let me take this opportunity to try and ask a serious question (even though it will probably start a flamewar again).

To all the "fanboys", what makes Blood Legion the best/nr1 guild in your eyes? I mean, they have never finished a tier as number 1. Hell, they have never even finished in the top 3 for any given tier. It seems to me they were just an afterthought when talking about the best guilds in the world, until they won that Blizzcon live raid thingie and everybody just jumped on the bandwagon.

fantardism is the correct name, probs because its an US guild and most US people are born ragers and they like to express everything and trash talk a lot.

inb4 ur wrong : CLGNA and TSM in comparison to CLGeu and M5 and SK even. Prime examples ( LoL is just 1 of the easiest examples).

Its all about the regions, I personally dont give a single flyin F**k who is 1st but just cba with fantardism on guilds who arent close.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Sorry to break this to you but Method are easily the best 25-man guild around, and they've beaten BL in every tier for at least the last 1.5 expansions. And considering Method are #1 in 25-man rankings even now, all that surprisingly wasn't hard at all to argue against.
    WoW works on a recency effect. Hence why tier 1 is obsolete when tier 2 is release, and 3 and 4, etc. The game is built on the current content. By your logic DnT would be the best ever because they dominated 40 mans in a time when raiding skill was at its peak difficulty.

WoW is the "what have you done for me lately?" game and lately Blood Legion and paragon are the highest achievers.

WoW is the "what have you done for me lately?" game and lately Blood Legion and paragon are the highest achievers.
    Except Method is still above everyone else in 25-man.

Comparing 40-man guilds from 6 years ago that are disbanded isn't relevant, comparing guilds that run the same core roster for the last 1-2 years is. Method has been above all current 25-man guilds for a long time, and they are so even now. But excuse me while I go and laugh at how 40-man raiding is supposed to have been the peak of whatever skill this game has ever taken.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermanni View Post
    Except Method is still above everyone else in 25-man.

Comparing 40-man guilds from 6 years ago that are disbanded isn't relevant, comparing guilds that run the same core roster for the last 1-2 years is. Method has been above all current 25-man guilds for a long time, and they are so even now. But excuse me while I go and laugh at how 40-man raiding is supposed to have been the peak of whatever skill this game has ever taken.
    Obviously you have absolutely zero 40 man raiding experience and have no clue how difficult it was to first organize 40 people to raid then keep everyone on the same page using very little to no add ons as a crutch to kill bosses. The early days of wow most players were raiding at an equal footing until the community started to establish the best from the rest.

If you had any early experience you'd know that but I guess I've educated you now. My guess is you started in wrath but I have no doubt you'll deny that and tell me you're a day 1 player or some crap.

Obviously you have absolutely zero 40 man raiding experience and have no clue how difficult it was to first organize 40 people to raid then keep everyone on the same page using very little to no add ons as a crutch to kill bosses. The early days of wow most players were raiding at an equal footing until the community started to establish the best from the rest.

If you had any early experience you'd know that but I guess I've educated you now. My guess is you started in wrath but I have no doubt you'll deny that and tell me you're a day 1 player or some crap.
    And what do you know about 40 man raiding?
    Here's part of a post from a while back of you...
    I started playing wow in January of 2007. I am a bc baby as we were called. At first the game seemed huge and difficult but over the years blizzard have certainly made things easier for all players. My opinions on that are neutral because there are good and bad sides to both perspectives.
    Just skimming over the rest of your posts it seems you either don't play anymore and are more into GW2 or at least hate WoW but are still playing, so what are you so worked up about anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Your bias toward paragon is apparent.
    data = biased, /facepalm

Deleted
    blood legion and method are close right now. (method leading atm)
    paragon is by far the best 10-man raid. by far!

apples and oranges guys!

Humans beating humans... OKKKKKKKKKKK I don't see what is so special about those guilds.