Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sirio View Post
    hey guys..

do u know how to remove the graphic of lava surge once it proc on the side of the character..?? so i can put the 1 that endus did..

Ty
    Interface -> Combat -> Uncheck "Show Spell Alerts"

Deleted
    Heya Endus! i just downloaded Weakauras but instead of doing all that stuff with my folders since im a retarded kid who isnt strong on that area i would rather just like to import it with a code, can i have it plox? :-)

I really love your earth shield tracker, i imported just that code, but at about <5 stacks it flicks in and out and goes a little bit insane, I've fiddled with it but can't get it to work >.<

Is this a weakauras bug then maybe? i'll create my own later to see. But if there is a known cure, let me know! (for i am feeling lazy)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xap View Post
    I really love your earth shield tracker, i imported just that code, but at about <5 stacks it flicks in and out and goes a little bit insane, I've fiddled with it but can't get it to work >.<

Is this a weakauras bug then maybe? i'll create my own later to see. But if there is a known cure, let me know! (for i am feeling lazy)
    I've heard the same report from a few people, but I haven't been able to reliably reproduce it in a way that lets me figure out what could be the cause.

If anyone has any idea, by all means, give a hand.

Slippyballs; I'm planning to edit the OP here with importable codes, but I'm reworking a few things in the layout (minor tweaks) and I'm holding off till I have it done before I do so.

Deleted
    Slippyballs; I'm planning to edit the OP here with importable codes, but I'm reworking a few things in the layout (minor tweaks) and I'm holding off till I have it done before I do so.[/QUOTE]

How long will it take, weeks or?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've just finished updating to 5.0.3. Mostly a minor bugfix;

As some people may have noticed, some things changed slightly when WeakAuras updated to 1.4.7.7. Specifically, it reset the shader on the "on cooldown" bars somewhat, resulting in a much closer color than before. I've updated all the bars to return it more closely to the original, though I've tweaked it so it's slightly more visible when blank than before. If you haven't updated to WeakAuras 1.4.7.7 yet, you likely won't have noticed any issue, and won't notice much difference when you update your ESA install.

I've also updated the OP here with code for each and every aura, by group. These are exactly the same strings as you could have found in the ESA Import File in the package, but may be a bit easier for people to snag as it doesn't require downloading anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    I've just finished updating to 5.0.3. Mostly a minor bugfix;

As some people may have noticed, some things changed slightly when WeakAuras updated to 1.4.7.7. Specifically, it reset the shader on the "on cooldown" bars somewhat, resulting in a much closer color than before. I've updated all the bars to return it more closely to the original, though I've tweaked it so it's slightly more visible when blank than before. If you haven't updated to WeakAuras 1.4.7.7 yet, you likely won't have noticed any issue, and won't notice much difference when you update your ESA install.

I've also updated the OP here with code for each and every aura, by group. These are exactly the same strings as you could have found in the ESA Import File in the package, but may be a bit easier for people to snag as it doesn't require downloading anything.
    Does this still work for 5.1 and maybe 5.2? Found this while looking for a stormlash tracker addon and it seems to do exactly what I wanted and more!

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destrudo View Post
    Does this still work for 5.1 and maybe 5.2? Found this while looking for a stormlash tracker addon and it seems to do exactly what I wanted and more!
    5.1, yes, 5.2 I haven't tested, but there's nothing about it that should break. For the most part, the timers detect the cooldowns and such from the abilities themselves, so it's pretty resilient to changes in the game.

Be sure to keep WeakAuras up to date, though. If something behind the scenes breaks the baseline WeakAuras package, that'll need to get updated, but doing so shouldn't negatively affect the auras at all.

So I installed this when I got home and I am also getting the fluttering ES aura. Not sure what to do with it.

As a temp fix, I have unchecked animated expand and collapse and that seems to have fixed it for now.
    Last edited by Griffeth; 2013-02-20 at 01:38 AM.

Warrior - Twitch - Twitter Sig by: Isilrien

Deleted
    Imported the maelstrom weakaura and it caused my entire WeakAuras (other chars) to be deleted

Thank you for this setup of Weak Auras, Endus. It has really helped me see issues i had with rotation similar issues. Keep up the good work!

Sincerely Synit
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

Thank you for the auras, they are amazing.

One request. Healing rain. I use conductivity on some fights, and when there are 3+ other resto shamans dropping healing rain it's hard to know when mine is no longer active without looking at my own personal buffs. Is it possible to have this implemented so it flashes when your healing rain is expired?

I believe the issue with Earth Shield can be replicated when you have raid with more than 1 resto shaman. So far that's the only time I can see this happening. Unfortunately I don't know how to fix it.

Deleted
    Suppose this is not up to date..

Quote Originally Posted by Epsi View Post
    Suppose this is not up to date..
    It can still be used with a little tweaking the addon it is set up in Weak Auras is still up to date, so you just need to tweak the ingame settings for it to work correctly.
    Synit 110 - Orc Elemental Shaman [Active]

the only problem I have run into is that the fire totem does not show up if you drop it before combat now, anyone have any idea how to fix this?

Endus, first off thanks for the awesome weak auras. But I have run into an issue I can't seem to fix with the healing rain one. I often enjoy running with the Conductivity talent which extends the duration of Healing Rain; however, the weak aura doesn't seem to work with this. Any thought's on how to fix it?

10+ Year Old Account
    Folks, I haven't played consistently in well over a year. I still haven't purchased WoD, in fact (I'm planning to this weekend, when my grad program's wrapped up for Christmas, though). Unless spell IDs change, the auras should remain somewhat usable, but any new features or changes to how things function have not been incorporated into these, and almost certainly won't be, moving forward; it was a fun thing to do, but I simply don't have the time lately to invest in keeping this current.

I'm not going to lock this, and I'm glad you're still finding it useful, but please direct stuff towards the community of users; they'll be more helpful on this stuff than I will. Also, anyone who wants to splinter this and make it their own; feel free. Heck, give it your own name. If you're borrowing my work, I'd appreciate a note explaining that origin, but that's all I'd ask, otherwise, make it your own.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey Endus,

Thank you for the update. I, for one, still use your aura's. The only one iv'e removed was the lightning shield charge, as it now stacks up to 20 stacks instead of 8. Thank you for keeping this up to date for as long as you've previously did. The community sure is glad you helped alot of us become beter at the game

/cheers! Hope to see you live soon!

If you want something more on the aura-than-icon side of things, I've posted my set over here, although I really need to update that header image >.<