Exclamation Reps Account Wide

I was wondering if like all exalted reps will show up on every toon or just the achievements for them? I wanna switch my main but not if I don't get my exalted reps from my other toons. I'm picky like that I know right but I love farming. That stuff. Can someone please let me know about this thx

10+ Year Old Account
    You will get the achievement but not the actual rep.

Yea, Mehman's got it.

I switched mains but find myself still playing my original just so I can finish off my 70 rep achievement (one to go on her vs. 65 to go on the new one).
    Depending on how into you are with your reps (regrinding them on your new main if you can... removed reps are why I haven't done that).

If you're just concerned about the achievements it'll be fine, they're account wide now. If you want access to the items from the rep vendors you'll need to re-grind the relevant rep. Although you gain double rep on alts if your main is exalted with that faction once 5.1 is released (still in development).
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    If you're just concerned about the achievements it'll be fine, they're account wide now. If you want access to the items from the rep vendors you'll need to re-grind the relevant rep. Although you gain double rep on alts if your main is exalted with that faction once 5.1 is released (still in development).
    I think that is just for the MoP factions and not for anything older, could be wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by taximals View Post
    I think that is just for the MoP factions and not for anything older, could be wrong though.
    and I thought that was at revered and not exalted, if it is exalted I guess I'll have to actually start doing dailies again.