Elv UI Help Amber Shaper

Does anyone know how to make it so that the stacks of Devestation are shown on the boss as the target frame? I unchecked everything under the target unitframes but still no go. DBM is horribly incorrect as far as the stacks go for the main boss.

Any help is much appreciated. Thanks

If I remember correctly this debuff is similar to the Spiritual Innervation on Gara'jal in that it doesn't actually have stacks, while the potency of it increases it isn't registered as a stack but instead only reflected through a tooltip change.

Deleted
    That is correct. Hover the tooltip and you see it. There is no "real" stack for this.

I think I should have been more detailed about my problem. I don't even see that the target has any debuff/buffs. Just my personal debuffs on the target is all that I see. I unchecked all the options that were under the Target > Debuff options but still no change. Would I have to possibly manually enter it in?

I made a weakaura for it.. shows the stacks and duration just fine.

Quote Originally Posted by Puerto View Post
    I made a weakaura for it.. shows the stacks and duration just fine.
    I know it's kinda lame asking but could you toss your coding here for it? Would greatly appreciate it.