Page 9 of 16 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Frostmage potency in PvP...
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

Has rez sickness been altered in any way (in terms of stat reduction or debuff time)?

10+ Year Old Account
    Male tauren's being the largest playable race, gnome's being the smallest playable race

and the real reason we all play is to see how many "flip" jumps in a row we can do on female NE's
    Last edited by planktin; 2012-11-13 at 04:08 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Omgpaladin View Post
    Has rez sickness been altered in any way (in terms of stat reduction or debuff time)?
    As of patch 2.4, players that have the resurrection sickness debuff are worth no honor.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    The complaining that happens at end-game when content is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Blapis View Post
    As of patch 2.4, players that have the resurrection sickness debuff are worth no honor.
    Ah lame. Forgot about the whole honor component.

Mind Blast icon.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Holy shit, This is a valid point. I cannot think of 1 spell since Vanilla that is not the slightest bit different to how it was.

pretty much everything has had scaling changed or Cd's increased decreased etc.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most baseline heals that way? Sure you can say they changed the way healing in general works, and some heals have had other spells added that boost them, but the most base heals are the same. Rejuv is still a heal over time. Healing Wave is still a moderately powered heal, same with Flash of Light and Heal.

As for my contribution, I don't know, people begging Mages for stuff? I wasn't around until the end of Vanilla, but even then I was being begged for water and portals on my Mage.

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but aren't most baseline heals that way? Sure you can say they changed the way healing in general works, and some heals have had other spells added that boost them, but the most base heals are the same. Rejuv is still a heal over time. Healing Wave is still a moderately powered heal, same with Flash of Light and Heal.

As for my contribution, I don't know, people begging Mages for stuff? I wasn't around until the end of Vanilla, but even then I was being begged for water and portals on my Mage.
    Can't speak for other classes, but I was tihnking about that one - All paladin heals have changed since Vanilla wow...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Whiners

/10char
    Oh how much I miss the old WoW community, more helpful players & less QQers back then.

OT: Captain Placeholder
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...trife/advanced
    WoW: Winterstrife, Level 120 Human Paladin | ESO: Strife Valor, CP 610 Dunmer Magblade | GW2: Inquisitor Strife, Level 80 Human Renegede.

Blademaster
    15+ Year Old Account
    Vanilla raids still being the best designed raids
    "Great men do not seek power, they have power thrust upon them."
    "A leader is judged not by the length of his reign but by the decisions he makes."
    "If the tank dies, it's the healer's fault. If the healer dies, it's the tank's fault. If the DPS dies, it's their own fault."

Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Summoning Stones?
    like the ones outside of dungeons? They used to actually be like LFG queue, but only for that dungeon, and you had to physically go there, and it just formed a group for you, didn't port you there. They were changed to be summoning stones because that system was useless.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by neubs986 View Post
    Summoning Stones?
    Patch 3.3.0 (2009-12-08): To use any Meeting Stone, it is only required that the character’s minimum level be 15. There is no maximum character level requirement for any Meeting Stone.
    Patch 2.0.1 (2006-12-05): Meeting Stones now function similar to a Warlock Summon spell.
    Patch 1.7.0 (2005-09-22):
    You will no longer be kicked from the meeting stone queue when a player declines a group invite or when inviting someone that is already in a group.
    You will now be informed that you have left the meeting stone queue when the group leader logs out.
    Tanks and Healers will now be immediately added to the group by the meeting stone when they are the 5th member of the group.
    You can now be added to a group by the meeting stone when that group contains characters that have disconnected.
    Patch 1.6.0 (2005-07-12): Players now receive an error message if they try to join a meeting stone queue and are in a raid or are not the party leader.
    Patch 1.5.0 (2005-06-07):
    Innkeepers around the world now have a gossip option that lets you join a meeting stone directly from the innkeeper rather than going to the location of the meeting stone. Also these Innkeepers will now have background lore about each of the dungeons.
    Levels Required for meeting stones have been increased. The intent is that a group will not receive party members from a meeting stone that don't really have a chance of completing the dungeon.
    Meeting Stones have had their rules for what players are grouped with what other players relaxed. This means groups who use meeting stones (or innkeepers) should have their groups formed much more quickly than they were previously.
    Patch 1.3.0 (2005-03-07): Meeting Stones added.

10+ Year Old Account
    Community's complaining.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Demetrion View Post
    Diplomacy (human racial which gives 10% more rep) stayed the same since Vanilla (humans back then had Diplomacy, The Human Spirit and Perception). The Human Spirit could also be one of those spells which never changed.
    Human spirit is now 3%. I believe it use to be 10%? They reduced it because it became OP in one of the recent expacks.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny212 View Post
    Except the main theme of MoP is PEACE
    It is? So the Jade forest ending, and 5.1 being massively based on the Horde and Alliance conflict means that MoP is about peace?

Actually.. what about Trias' Cheese? Same shop. Maybe different foods now. I don't know. I will look that up in a second