Poll: Is it right?

Page 26 of 27 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sackman View Post
    I've gone from 3 mins to 7 hours before. When you're younger I think you just do it over and over again because you can. 10 minutes sounds good, any longer than that and the girl isn't for me, what a bore.
    No you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    I'd comment on this but...

Never really had any sex while totally sober so... yeah.
    And while drunk it just takes ages to finish, if at all.

I guess around 10 minutes of the actual act is about right unless you're "prolonging it" on purpose.
    I hate sex while drunk or high. Some people totally love it, I just can't get into mood. It's no fun and usually ends in me just randomly stopping and falling asleep...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    I hate sex while drunk or high. Some people totally love it, I just can't get into mood. It's no fun and usually ends in me just randomly stopping and falling asleep...
    It most be very awkward for your partner or you when someone falls asleep in the act. =p

Foreplay is very important, and can take anywhere from 10 minutes to an hour for me. Even if its holding hands in bed watching something and you start to inch closer.
    I find that 15 minutes or so of 2+ positions is ideal. If its one position, and just a "quickie" because parents are coming home or something (I'm 18, still at home) Then only like 7 minutes of straight up pumping. The first time with my girlfriend was like 30 minutes, she was sore and her legs hurt. Not meaning to brag or anything, but after awhile it was uncomfortable for her. Ideally I try to keep it under 20, get her to hit her climax and I'll stop myself and let it go for her sake. Some times I blow my load in minutes though, it depends on how edgey im feeling.

If you're attracted to your partner and want it, 7-13 seems perfect. If shes coming onto you and you're like meh I don't REALLY want it and go for it, longer is reasonable.

Use of a condom effects time for me a great deal. She prefers the use of them, and I've tried experiementing with different brands and such and find that they can extend my time by like 20 minutes. Without a condom I'm usually done at like 7 minutes of pumping.

It really depends on how tight your partner is also, the tighter the more it stimulates you obviously. It makes positions more intense. If shes loose (not taking jabs) then its reasonable to take 13+ in ideal circumstances.
    To all the guys thinking their 40 minutes of slow grinding is good, its boring as shit.
    You really do have to be toned up or have good cardio to be pumping in all kinds of positions, and some of them are rather unforgiving on your muscles.
    I consider myself very fit, and 10+ of hard work starts to get at me.

My girlfriend is rather new to the sex thing, I'm like her second. Really im her first active partner, her 2nd ever, and only person shes done it more than once with. Shes very shy and isn't too sure what she likes. It kinda makes it difficult for me to really get off because she always prefer to have the blanket over us, and doesn't really let me look. Although she has no reason to be shy, her body is amazing and shes a fine woman. I try to be considerate of it and hope she will let those things go

Edit: To add, I try to shy away from intoxicated intercourse, and I don't smoke weed. I feel that if its going to happen it should have some special degree to it, and if we're drunk, that magic is probably lost. It effects my physical stamina and I don't want my mind wandering during sex. I like to pay attention to all the small details and be fully aware of her facial expressions, her every breath, every touch and things like that. Can't do that when my mind is wondering Davy Jones ocean of Vodka at the bottom of the sea.
    Last edited by Rorillane; 2012-11-13 at 06:10 PM.

Deleted
    While you're having sex? o.O

I usually sleep after sex (without being drunk or anything) and i know a lot of people that does that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haftepaff View Post

I usually sleep after sex (without being drunk or anything) and i know a lot of people that does that as well.
    Yep yep. My Girlfriend is the reverse though. She wakes up and can't fall back to sleep.

Well, I am drunk after all. Not like I care

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    Yep yep. My Girlfriend is the reverse though. She wakes up and can't fall back to sleep.
    You sure got an active girlfriend, haha.

Isn't it embarrassing afterwards? I can imagine that it's really awkward for your partner. :P

Quote Originally Posted by smegdawg View Post
    I'm this way too, I wind up physically tired but mentally very awake and tuned in and I find it hard to get back to sleep.

10+ Year Old Account
    sounds about right, tell my friends to do a bg and ill be right back, get back on and only missed one bg

Oh god, wouldn't she be so pissed off the next morning?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Isn't it embarrassing afterwards? I can imagine that it's really awkward for your partner. :P
    Not really, for I am hard to embarrass. It's not like she's going to be sober when I am drunk anyway. Most of the time I am in the same condition as the woman I sleep with.

I only have one night stands in Groningen... all girls are drunk there. Always. That's a rule.
    If I am in a relationship I rarely drink without my gf since I rarely drink anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Oh god, wouldn't she be so pissed off the next morning?
    pff. gotta deal with it. It's not like she's would break up with me just because of this ^^

I would agree with this about 9m max for me though :P

Deleted
    Not really, for I am hard to embarrass. It's not like she's going to be sober when I am drunk anyway. Most of the time I am in the same condition as the woman I sleep with.

I only have one night stands in Groningen... all girls are drunk there. Always. That's a rule.
    If I am in a relationship I rarely drink without my gf since I rarely drink anyway.

pff. gotta deal with it. It's not like she's would break up with me just because of this ^^
    Perhaps i should visit Groningen in the future then, sounds like great place to pick up one nighters. xD

Perhaps i should visit Groningen in the future then, sounds like great place to pick up one nighters. xD
    The town is in a league for itself. No other city I have ever been in comes even close to it. Groningen is infamous for it throughout whole NL, and also most part of north-western Germany.

Why? Because our whole city center is a big pub and you only need like 5 minutes to go from one end to the other. Yet there are over 20.000 people EACH night walking around there. All single, all students. GG

Its all personal preference.

Deleted
    The town is in a league for itself. No other city I have ever been in comes even close to it. Groningen is infamous for it throughout whole NL, and also most part of north-western Germany.

Why? Because our whole city center is a big pub and you only need like 5 minutes to go from one end to the other. Yet there are over 20.000 people EACH night walking around there. All single, all students. GG
    Sounds like a brilliant city, i almost feel sorry for the elders and the kids who is trying to sleep at night though. The volume in and around the pubs is usually quite loud. :P

Sounds like a brilliant city, i almost feel sorry for the elders and the kids who is trying to sleep at night though. The volume in and around the pubs is usually quite loud. :P
    What elders? The city has a mean age of 33, with over 50.000 students out of barely 200.000 citizens.

Older people live outside of the city center. You will not find anyone who is older than 40 who lives in the center. Especially not kids.

Deleted
    What elders? The city has a mean age of 33, with over 50.000 students out of barely 200.000 citizens.

Older people live outside of the city center. You will not find anyone who is older than 40 who lives in the center. Especially not kids.
    Well then it's a paradise, hopefully i get the chance to visit that town.

Well then it's a paradise, hopefully i get the chance to visit that town.
    Come over, shoot me a PM and I'll show you the city. Not much to see, but if you are out for girls it's a paradise indeed.