Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Should they ban to go orders from fast food restaurants?

A lot of us only get a 30 minutes lunch break from work and it really sucks when we go into a fast food restaurant to get our lunch just to waste 15 or 20 minutes of our break waiting in line behind 20 people who get their food to go. Why cant they just use the drive thru. Thats the whole purpose of the drive thru, to get food TO GO. Its more of hassle to park your car get into the restaurant, wait in line, get your food, go back out to the car, and go wherever youre going or sometimes even eat in the car, than it is to just drive through the drive-thru and get your food.

Also, I think they need to have a pain in the ass line for those people who come from an office with 14 orders for everyone in the office and hold up the whole restaurant. I think they should have to wait behind the other 5 people doing the same thing so they can see how much of an inconvience they are to everyone else in the restaurant.

Too many people in this world only give a shit about themselves and couldnt care less about anyone else around them and what they might need to do. Also people who dont have jobs (elderly, unemployed) should be restricted to non lunch rush hours at places where people on a tight schedule go to get their lunches.

Drive thru takes longer.

And pack your own lunch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Forgot the world revolved around you.

I hear where you are coming from but aren't you guilty of only caring about yourself with this post (and the bit about restricting when the elderly and unemployed can eat)?
    /minortrollpost >.<

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Too many people in this world only give a shit about themselves and couldnt care less about anyone else around them and what they might need to do.
    Do you not see the irony here in what I've quoted you saying, and what you're demanding that other people have forced on them? Don't like it? Go a tad earlier, a tad later, go somewhere different or pack a salad.
    Skullmaster - Slathe - Duat - Tamriel

Absolutely everything happens for a reason - Omnia Causa Fiunt.

People can eat where they bloody well choose at any time of the day banning people is retarded also maybe these people dont have cars reason why they have it to go

if the restaurant is too busy for you then eat somewhere else if you cant then just pack your own lunch

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of us only get a 30 minutes lunch break from work and it really sucks when we go into a fast food restaurant to get our lunch just to waste 15 or 20 minutes of our break waiting in line behind 20 people who get their food to go. Why cant they just use the drive thru. Thats the whole purpose of the drive thru, to get food TO GO. Its more of hassle to park your car get into the restaurant, wait in line, get your food, go back out to the car, and go wherever youre going or sometimes even eat in the car, than it is to just drive through the drive-thru and get your food.

Also, I think they need to have a pain in the ass line for those people who come from an office with 14 orders for everyone in the office and hold up the whole restaurant. I think they should have to wait behind the other 5 people doing the same thing so they can see how much of an inconvience they are to everyone else in the restaurant.

Too many people in this world only give a shit about themselves and couldnt care less about anyone else around them and what they might need to do. Also people who dont have jobs (elderly, unemployed) should be restricted to non lunch rush hours at places where people on a tight schedule go to get their lunches.
    And your post/rant makes you look exactly like one of the people you are bitching about... is it true? I dont know and wont accuse, I'm just pointing out the rank hypocrasy in your complaint.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Let me tell you, as someone who used to do exactly what you're whining about, there's a damn good reason you walk in to the counter to get served as opposed to the drive-thru.

EVERYONE uses the drive-thru. There's almost NEVER anyone at the counter. I would bet my life you're exaggerating that there are 20 people at the counter.

Those people at the counter? They're not doing it to piss you off or because they're inconsiderate. They're doing it because they get the same 30 minute lunch as you.

Cuz no one walks, bikes, segways, roller blades, or jogs to get fast food EVER . Oh thats right they do and guess what they are not allowed to use the drive through.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a troll post at all. IM just tired of being late from my lunch break because of this. I also cannot pack my lunch as there is no refrigerator at work to keep it from spoiling

If you have such a short lunch break, and you want fast food for lunch, why not just get your food to-go through the drive-through yourself? Or find a short order place that will let you order online and then just pick it up? Can you move your lunch break to an off-peak time?

Also, there are lunch packs that can have a freezer pack placed in them that work WONDERS for workplaces that don't have fridges (or those that do, but have lunch thieves).

Yep, the elderly and the unemployed should have to wait after you. After all, they're already so privileged. All those pesky old people... feeling entitled to food. Tsk tsk.

Quote Originally Posted by momirmaster View Post
    Although I believe that We never killed osama and OBAMA just used it as propaganda to win a election cause Osama's was probably dead for years I Usually am not gullible.

Dont get lunch at a fastfood joint ....

Not everyone drives...
    Or take a motorcyclist, do you know how annoying it is to go through a drivethrough...

-Grim

10+ Year Old Account
    I do the drive through if there's no line of cars.

I do to go when there is a line of cars.

So, no.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    And your post/rant makes you look exactly like one of the people you are bitching about... is it true? I dont know and wont accuse, I'm just pointing out the rank hypocrasy in your complaint.
    Im not caring about only myself. Im caring about all the hard working people who need there lunch in a timely fashion so they can get back to work rather than the people who go out to eat, just because they are too lazy to make lunch at home or dont go at a time when everyone isnt on their lunch breaks from work.

why not just walk up to the drive thru and order? say your friend is coming in the car lol.. thats what i would do.. but i don't eat garbage fast food

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a troll post at all. IM just tired of being late from my lunch break because of this. I also cannot pack my lunch as there is no refrigerator at work to keep it from spoiling
    Then pack a lunch that won't spoil. Or take a cooler, that'll last the 4-5 hours from getting to work to lunch break.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    what if they are eating inside the restaurant? or... why dont you use the drive thru?

Well if those mouth-breathing highschool dropouts that work the drive thru didn't fuck up my order every goddamn time, maybe I wouldn't wait in line for 15 minutes holding up self-centered people who think the fucking universe revolves around their schedule.