Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    OP, if you have so many problems like this, you should just make something at home and bring it to your work...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Madmajix View Post
    Cuz no one walks, bikes, segways, roller blades, or jogs to get fast food EVER . Oh thats right they do and guess what they are not allowed to use the drive through.
    Fast food restaurants near my job arent convenient for non drivers to eat there as ther is no public transportation nearby and it would be a really long walk/bike/segway ride to get there unless they are on their lunch breaks and walked/biked/segwayed there way to work for 20 miles in the morning

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Im not caring about only myself. Im caring about all the hard working people who need there lunch in a timely fashion so they can get back to work rather than the people who go out to eat, just because they are too lazy to make lunch at home or dont go at a time when everyone isnt on their lunch breaks from work.
    Dude make ur lunch at home. Is this guy serious? This has to be a troll thread

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh and when I was a kid, I had an insulated lunch box that I brought lunch in. Kept sandwiches and other food fresh for lunch just fine with no refridgeration.

So you're really just whining about a problem you refuse to solve on your own.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    also, i rarely use the drive thru at fast food places, usually a long queue, the person on the voice machine thing is usually foreign and with the terrible sound quality you can never understand each other, and i dont have time to look at the menu.

Deleted
    Im not caring about only myself. Im caring about all the hard working people who need there lunch in a timely fashion so they can get back to work rather than the people who go out to eat, just because they are too lazy to make lunch at home or dont go at a time when everyone isnt on their lunch breaks from work.
    If you are working so hard, go to an expensive deli and buy your food there, I doubt there will be many poor folk eating there

10+ Year Old Account
    Its not a troll post at all. IM just tired of being late from my lunch break because of this. I also cannot pack my lunch as there is no refrigerator at work to keep it from spoiling
    Then go somewhere else to eat... make other arrangements... good lord, you are acting like the world revolves around you, and it doesn't.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Deleted
    i hope this is a troll thread as well

"Also people who dont have jobs (elderly, unemployed) should be restricted to non lunch rush hours at places where people on a tight schedule go to get their lunches."

is just a stupid idea.

Its not a troll post at all. IM just tired of being late from my lunch break because of this. I also cannot pack my lunch as there is no refrigerator at work to keep it from spoiling
    Here you go.

http://www.thereadystore.com/mre

It's good enough for the men and women of our armed services. It's good enough for you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Who the HELL are you to determine when or where someone else goes to get food? Seriously.

--- Want any of my Constitutional rights?, ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
    I come from a time and a place where I judge people by the content of their character; I don't give a damn if you are tall or short; gay or straight; Jew or Gentile; White, Black, Brown or Green; Conservative or Liberal. -- Note to mods: if you are going to infract me have the decency to post the reason, and expect to hold everyone else to the same standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Grim32 View Post
    Not everyone drives...
    Or take a motorcyclist, do you know how annoying it is to go through a drivethrough...

-Grim
    I was actually denied when i tried that once ^^

I sure wish they'd ban lunch hour people from coming into the fast food restaurant. All they do is crowd the place up for 20 minutes and then leave.

Why can't they just stop being so damn lazy and make their lunch at home and take it to work? They'd save time on their lunch breaks.

See how stupid that sounds?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by M,J,Jonsson View Post
    I was actually denied when i tried that once ^^

we tried to walk through a drive through during college, they asked us to leave

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i hope this is a troll thread as well

"Also people who dont have jobs (elderly, unemployed) should be restricted to non lunch rush hours at places where people on a tight schedule go to get their lunches."

is just a stupid idea.
    Right, I don't think we need to start discriminating the poor and the elderly.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 07:02 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Seran View Post
    Who the HELL are you to determine when or where someone else goes to get food? Seriously.
    Have you seen this guy post in political threads? He makes guys like you look liberal.
    Putin khuliyo

Deleted
    Because maybe the people who order to go....
    ****Picks up takeaway bag*****

Don't have a driving license.

Yeeeeeeaawwwwwwwwwwww

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    Right, I don't think we need to start discriminating the poor and the elderly.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 07:02 PM ----------

Have you seen this guy post in political threads? He makes guys like you look liberal.

nono, i think its perfectly reasonable to refuse service to someone because they are old. i mean its not like they need food as well right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    No, why would they do that this question makes 0 logical sense. Seriously let it go you have no right to tell someone else what they can cannot eat or do.

So the whole world should change because you can't your lunch fast enough... Maybe you should go to a different restaurant or bring your own lunch from home.

I'm actually dumbfounded by how stupid you just made yourself sound. I hope you reread this post and feel embarrassed.

Deleted
    Closing this.

I was hoping that there could be some kind of discussion here other than, "OP the world doesn't revolve around you", and posts like that, but I guess not, it's okay, but there would be no discussion if all posts were like that, so yeah, closing.