Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    In wow, M'uru. Will always be M'uru for me because he was literally impossible for 99.98% of the players in the game... It was literally just completely useless to try until the nerf...

Outside of wow.. Lou on expert in GH3. Lol, oh man I remember the amount of WTFTHISISBULLSHITHEWASDEADHOWDOESHEPLAYTHOSENOTESOMGOGMOGMGG!!!! and the ultimate LEFTY MODE! .......... Or double notes on a string of fuckin hammer-ons.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    ha reminds me of super meat boy's end boss but i think this is harder...

easily the most fun / infuriating game ive ever played.
    Was about to post this. So yeah, this.

Quote Originally Posted by Crianthia View Post
    In wow, M'uru. Will always be M'uru for me because he was literally impossible for 99.98% of the players in the game... It was literally just completely useless to try until the nerf...

Outside of wow.. Lou on expert in GH3. Lol, oh man I remember the amount of WTFTHISISBULLSHITHEWASDEADHOWDOESHEPLAYTHOSENOTESOMGOGMOGMGG!!!! and the ultimate LEFTY MODE! .......... Or double notes on a string of fuckin hammer-ons.
    Fact: Guitar Hero is harder than actually playing guitar.

Quote Originally Posted by AstroleonShadowflower View Post
    KH2, Sephiroth. Leveling in Pride Lands for ages. He's a fucking bad ass. Donald and Goofy being like, "lol, you should go alone Sora", and being like "BITCH PLEASE DON'T MAKE ME GO IN THERE ON MY OWN".
    /like mother f-er was hard

Can't wait for the 1st HD collection (supposed to hvae KH1 FM and re:COM)

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    I was younger so making it a bit more difficult at the time, but The Forgotten One in Castlevania: Lament of Innocence.

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    MDK = Murder Death Kill
    Hello John Spartan!

Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post
    A few of the later bosses in Last Remnant were pretty rage inducing as I remember like the 7 or the Absolute Conqueror, or even the earlier boss Gates of Hell.
    Also, Mike Tyson in the original Punch Out!! and Dracula in either Castlevania or Castlvania X. Those bosses when I was a kid had me so frustrated that I just switched games for a while.

Never found Orstein and Smough all that difficult, even in NG+
    You beat me to it!!!! Gates of hell is the reason I stopped playing Last remnant and haven't picked it back up even though it was a pretty great game

Also Ornstein and Smough were never a challenge to me in either order, however this asshole kicked my ass all over the place.

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:34 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    4 kings is a joke if you go with a set with high poise, just go near them and spam your attack button
    He's talking about Demon Souls, not Dark Souls....
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post
    You beat me to it!!!! Gates of hell is the reason I stopped playing Last remnant and haven't picked it back up even though it was a pretty great game

Also Ornstein and Smough were never a challenge to me in either order, however this asshole kicked my ass all over the place.
    Gates was definitely a hard boss but since you stopped playing at that point I would like to replace him with this guy

Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RevanSparda View Post
    4 kings is a joke if you go with a set with high poise, just go near them and spam your attack button
    Doesn't work in NG++. The Havel's tank and spank is no longer applicable later on. You just get destroyed for taking the hits. Not to mention you'll need to use Green Blossom or Power Within + a weapon enchant of some sort just to nuke it down.
    If you don't kill it fast enough, more of em will spawn and start taking pot shots at you.
    You can't use this with Iron Flesh as it gets overridden.

I've gone NG++ with a dex build with pyro, pure strength, and a 'balance' build (non cursed Great Sword of Artorias).
    The only cock block in any NG is four kings, as it becomes harder and harder to get your damage up, but they start to scale high.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    MGS4 Liquid snake when you fist fight him, took me a month to beat him since I stealthed through all the missions and sprayed my guns at the bosses, had no fighting experience at all. Also it was on big boss mode so like 2-3 hits would kill me.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Remilia View Post
    Doesn't work in NG++. The Havel's tank and spank is no longer applicable later on. You just get destroyed for taking the hits. Not to mention you'll need to use Green Blossom or Power Within + a weapon enchant of some sort just to nuke it down.
    If you don't kill it fast enough, more of em will spawn and start taking pot shots at you.
    You can't use this with Iron Flesh as it gets overridden.

I've gone NG++ with a dex build with pyro, pure strength, and a 'balance' build (non cursed Great Sword of Artorias).
    The only cock block in any NG is four kings, as it becomes harder and harder to get your damage up, but they start to scale high.
    Completely agree. At least S&O are fairly predictable and easy to dodge no matter the NG. Four Kings just gets crazy with multiple of them out.

OT: I'd vote for Jubileus on Non-stop Climax mode from Bayonetta. I probably just suck, but that fight really irritates the crap out of me.

Quote Originally Posted by kynthrus View Post

---------- Post added 2012-11-13 at 11:34 AM ----------

He's talking about Demon Souls, not Dark Souls....
    Once you get Gates of Hell down, boss fights get a lot less hectic for quite a while. Reminds me of Velius from Final Fantasy Tactics. Took me forever to get that fight the way I wanted it, and after that, most of the boss fights were cake.

10+ Year Old Account

Obviously this guy
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

Deleted
    Dat Bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3UT8g3jQG0

Also when i was a child, i couldn't beat it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WxJtisBIPc

Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth Battle. Hardest fight ever, never completed it

Deleted
    Any boss that I haven't beaten in a Touhou game :>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sigrun33 View Post
    Also, Mike Tyson in the original Punch Out!!+
    I have no memory of ever actually beating him. =(

Quote Originally Posted by Johnnypockets37 View Post
    Kingdom Hearts 2 Sephiroth Battle. Hardest fight ever, never completed it
    But, KH2 Sephiroth wasn't even as hard as the last boss. I mean, he was tuned for a level 50...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lighthoof View Post
    Dat Bitch!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H3UT8g3jQG0

Also when i was a child, i couldn't beat it xD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4WxJtisBIPc
    Really? I mean he took me two tries but that's cause I chose to restart and fight him the second time with a different set of paradigms. He never seemed dangerous in the form of being able to take me out, (unlike everyone's favorite FFX boss Seymour flux, though for some reason I got lucky with him on my first try) but I just took way too long my first try lol.

Now Cid on the other hand took me like 2 or 3 tries I think.
    "Didn't we have some fun...though? Remember when the platform was sliding into the fire pit and I said 'Goodbye' and you were like 'No way' and then I was all 'We pretended we were going to murder you'......that was great"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElAmigo View Post
    Really? I mean he took me two tries but that's cause I chose to restart and fight him the second time with a different set of paradigms. He never seemed dangerous in the form of being able to take me out, (unlike everyone's favorite FFX boss Seymour flux, though for some reason I got lucky with him on my first try) but I just took way too long my first try lol.

Now Cid on the other hand took me like 2 or 3 tries I think.
    Gotta agree Cid was probably the hardest story boss in ffxiii.
    Claymore is Epic again, eat it priscilla fanboys.