Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Robotics;Notes
    Magi
    and on 4th place To Love-Ru: Darkness/Psycho-pass/Medaka Box Abnormal/Btooom! those 4 are all 4th place for me cant decide between them xD

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Mine are still the same as last time.

In no order:

Sakurasou no Pet no Kanojo
    Sukitte Iinayo
    Chuunibyou Demo Koi ga Shitai!
    Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Like Zath said, no SAO since it started last season.

I hope K starts getting better. I wont drop it, but I find it not that enjoyable to watch at the moment. With the last two episodes I think it'll pick up though. Hopefully. Same goes for Little Busters. For all the hype it got, it's been kind of a let down for me. I still get some enjoyment out of it though.

Overall though, an awesome season.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hemoglobin View Post
    I hope K starts getting better. I wont drop it, but I find it not that enjoyable to watch at the moment. With the last two episodes I think it'll pick up though. Hopefully.
    The story is lacking for an original work, but I absolutely adore all the characters in the show. There isn't a single character I wouldn't mind having a bromance with.

I'm not too big on any of the characters really. Honestly, the cat girl is probably my favorite lol.

Sakurasou
    Chuunibyou
    Onii-chan Dakedo
    K

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 07:12 AM ----------

While I'm at it, thoroughly random question for those of you that collect figures and such.

Did I go a bit overboard when I tinted my display case so they don't get any sun light?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mardhyn View Post
    Now this is just blatant trolling, at least before you had the credibility of maybe being stupid.
    Quote Originally Posted by SourceOfInfection View Post
    Sometimes you gotta stop sniffing used schoolgirl panties and start being a fucking samurai.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't really post here much, but I've been keeping up with the current anime seasons for a while now. As for my favourites for this season so far:

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun
    Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo (this one started off pretty meh, but has gotten really good the last few eps)
    Shinsekai yori
    Hidamari Sketch x Honeycomb

Pretty hard to decide though, since Little Busters, Chuunibyou and Sukitte Ii na yo are all pretty awesome too. I've been trying to watch older series from my ever growing PTW backlog but the current season won't let me :P

Deleted
    found the manga I was looking for, it's really funny Hentai ouji to warawanai neko

I think blu-rays are revitalizing the anime industry in the US. I'm seeing a lot of stuff being released that has been unavailable for a long time. Like the original Tenchi OVA. The DVDs for that have been out of print since 2000, and were pricey when they released.

Here's hoping someone releases other golden oldies like Lodoss War.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really enjoying Beelzebub, now on my must buy list.

Just registered for Japanese as one of my classes this semester. I wonder how much help all the anime I watch will actually be lol. I've surprisingly picked up quite a bit just from watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unfortunately, I have more than 4 to list up, thus limiting my choices. Ah well, it's not the end of the world, so here's my four (in no particular order):
    • K (Neko as avatar~ So cuute~)
    • Magi (oh, what a cute Alladin and Alibaba~)
    • Code:Breaker. (Me ni wa me wo, ha ni wa ha wo, aku ni wa aku wo!
      (Roughly translated as "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil" and is based upon the 6th Babylonian King Hammurabi's laws (nb. 192, yup, I did my research))
    • Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun. (Haru-kyuuuun~)
    And I do of course got loads of others, but it was restricted to 4, so.. =/
    This anime season rocks! Even my signature says so!

---------- Post added 2012-11-14 at 09:45 PM ----------

Just registered for Japanese as one of my classes this semester. I wonder how much help all the anime I watch will actually be lol. I've surprisingly picked up quite a bit just from watching.
    You aren't the only one.
    But the kanji's, oh the kanji's~ They're actually hard to read, wether you're a scrub like me or as ignorant as my parents. I wish I was born in Japan, I want to eat ramen / sushi on a daily basis, and not the ones you buy from the store (or restaurants), but REAL JAPANESE FOOD!
    I know I'm at least going one time there during my life. Akihabara, I want to see your colorful streets and lots of anime/manga goods!

i did just read the new cage of eden chapter wtf is that cliffhanger ;<

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zalënë View Post
    (Roughly translated as "An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth, evil for evil" and is based upon the 6th Babylonian King Hammurabi's laws (nb. 192, yup, I did my research))
    The last part is actually not on it, but something the character made up. I think the MC actually tried correcting him near the beginning to no effect.

I'm actually really thinking of choosing a Linguistics job in the army and going with Japanese. Basically every job should be open to me because I scored in the 88th percentile (except Intelligence only because blegh dual-citizen), I'm just scared I'd suck at learning it and be a failure in the class.

Not to mention my MOS would go from around 8 weeks to something like 16 in length.

10+ Year Old Account
    my madoka bd arrived <3 i can now die as a happy man (it came with 2 covers so the first thing i did was switching to the godoka cover)
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post
    Same here, I needed Mami on it :3
    hehe nice, my velvet kiss volume 1 and kore wa zombie desu ka vol 1-2 also arrived, now i just have to wait till my 14 volumes of bamboo blade and 5 volumes of ichiroh! arrive (hopefully friday). sadly velvet kiss vol 2 and strawberry panic novel collection were out of stock so have to wait an additional 2-3 weeks for those.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

Current season is kind of boring but their are 2 that stand out (at least for me)

BTOOOM! is nice since since it is kind of mature with it's battle royal theme
    Zetsuen no Tempest: I like this because the main characters are kind of fun to watch.

Watching a few others but nothing that really stands out, SOA is still fun and it has finally some structure. The first arc was fun but dam it feels so random (I know based on a novel).

10+ Year Old Account
    ahh how much did you buy? Madoka was expensive enough for me :P
    around 250 euros manga without the madoka BD

25manga volumes in total.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh nice that's a lot, early christmas for you haha
    christmas gonna be more expensive some more manga that comes out and 3 figurines that i preordered.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Chu2Koi: Starting to get depressing now. Being KyoAni I'm wondering how sad it's actually going to get. I'm kind of hoping for a sad ending for this anime, I feel like it deserves a nice melancholy ending rather then the typical happy one.

Pillow-chan and Hairclip are still best.

Jojo: Still an episode behind but this show is seriously amazing. I don't care how silly it gets, it's just way too awesome.

Chuunibyou: So now we know the reason she hasn't snapped out, it would mean accepting that her Dad is dead and she can't do that.

Also this ep reminded me that I like Tooka the best, anyone that intimidates Dekomori is awesome in my book.
    Quote Originally Posted by Clempson View Post
    This thread is making me giggle in places I never knew I can giggle.