Poll: Would you play? (POST WHY OR WHY NOT!!)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dissagree with the Elder scrolls like leveling system, i like flat exp better. A thing that bothers me with the Elder scrolls way of leveling is that u can choose to max 1 skill and still be very low level since you get exp for the skills u skill up. In skyrim im lvl 28 with 100 stealth 50ish one handed and 80ish bow skill. So my damage is extremely high for the mobs i come across (the only thing i dont oneshot with daggers are dragons (cus i cant backstab them) and some bosses that i two shot)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoonalol View Post
    wat are the 2 gob mounts.. i only know the trike

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ita View Post

3) It heavily contributes to only the latest content being relevant. Just look at WoW. There are tons low level content, thousands of quests, yet every place is a ghost town. Why do something that doesn't matter at all at level cap?
    4) Lower tier content already gets easier due to people getting better at the game, more gear stacking on the market and even because it's just easier to do it with later tier gear.
    5) It heavily takes away from player driven world and sandbox - this one is not necessarily bad but personal preference.

So in short, less to do, everything becomes meaningless if you can just wait till it gets handed to you and it forces you to play since taking breaks would mean you have to start all over again from the beginning.
    Pretty much one of the major problems I have with current "themepark" MMOs. Especially WoW.

Deleted
    Don't start with content. No good game begins with content... It starts with technical structures and so on. What type of game do you want to design in thar regard? WoW did a lot most other mmorpg did not do (Client-Server technology for example makes out a lot of WoWs fame).

Contentwise... there are tons of good games. But even in books you need to ask yourself "how do I write what I want to write"...

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Would need to see something about the game in action before giving it a yes.

All I've seen so far are 'what if' extractions from other games which in itself isn't enough to make me want to purchase/play this game.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would play if character creation was good.

Quote Originally Posted by Agoonga View Post
    I would play if character creation was good.
    What makes character creation good for you?

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    What makes character creation good for you?
    See TERA online and GW2 for a place to start.