If you didn't hate PvP enough...

A nice little nugget from the news, for those who aren't extra-sharp with black backgrounds:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Is recklessness granting immunity to fear intended? Currently It does, but the tooltip doesn't say so.
    It's a leftover bug. Fixed in 5.1 I believe.

In short, enjoy eating dirt for a whole patch cycle. Guess any measure of viability (as of berserker wasn't good enough) is beyond any concern, looks like we just got "leftover" as a class.

More seriously... it's amazing things like this aren't hotfixed or even noticed sooner. From what I'd imagine, priests wouldn't be too happy either.

Deleted
    This just states that recklessness IS currently granting immunity to fear as the (Warrior I guess) is asking. He states the tooltip does not reflect this immunity to fear.

The blue response says the tooltip is a bug and will be fixed, so nothing has changed except for the tooltip saying "grants immunity to fear", etc, etc.

Pretty much what Kontempt said. At least we know it'll be fixed.

I will burn your soul.

um, so my question is, is the tooltip getting fixed to properly acknowledge that it grants fear immunity as it has in the past, or is the fear immunity the bug and being fixed in 5.1? Which part is bugged, the spell or the tooltip?

Quote Originally Posted by DisposableHero View Post
    um, so my question is, is the tooltip getting fixed to properly acknowledge that it grants fear immunity as it has in the past, or is the fear immunity the bug and being fixed in 5.1? Which part is bugged, the spell or the tooltip?
    The spell, as the question was, "Is recklessness granting immunity to fear intended?"

I will burn your soul.

Meh, doesn't really matter in my opinion. A match vs a warrior automatically means getting the succubus out to prevent that ridiculous damage. It's stupid, but doesn't really affect us as much as Spriests. Usually you're going to keep fear for anything but the warrior, especially Blood Fear which is on a 10 sec CD.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    A nice little nugget from the news, for those who aren't extra-sharp with black backgrounds:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Is recklessness granting immunity to fear intended? Currently It does, but the tooltip doesn't say so.
    It's a leftover bug. Fixed in 5.1 I believe.

In short, enjoy eating dirt for a whole patch cycle. Guess any measure of viability (as of berserker wasn't good enough) is beyond any concern, looks like we just got "leftover" as a class.

More seriously... it's amazing things like this aren't hotfixed or even noticed sooner. From what I'd imagine, priests wouldn't be too happy either.
    Every smart person would have berserker rage and reck at the same time, causes confusion and therefor the reason of it being deteced so late.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 08:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Supernex View Post
    The spell, as the question was, "Is recklessness granting immunity to fear intended?"
    It used to do so, and should with the avatar mobility nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by Kezotar View Post
    Every smart person would have berserker rage and reck at the same time, causes confusion and therefor the reason of it being deteced so late.

^

No impact on gameplay outside of scrubs. TBF, lots of scrub 2K warrs atm, so ymmv.