Adobe Premiere - Maximum Render Quality or not?

Is there really a huge difference in quality between normal and "maximum render quality"?

I know for a fact that it fucks my PC and there's a retarded difference but I'm willing to waste the time. I couldn't notice lower quality so I don't know what's with it.
    Normal (2min video) lasts like 3 mins to render; Max quality (same video) lasts 1 hour 30mins.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichifails View Post
    I couldn't notice lower quality
    Doesn't that already answer your question?
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you making the video for? If it is for youtube or something I wouldn't bother with it, since most people won't check out 1080p, or won't notice a difference considering how youtube lowers your video quality as it is. Unless you're doing this for some kind of professional project, its probably fine to not use max render quality.

I generally use max render quality on everything I do because my computer is fast enough to eat through most things, but if you can't tell a difference at 100% view, then it probably doesn't matter either way.
    Desktop: Antec Twelve-Hundred v3| ASUS VH236H | i5-3570k @ 4.5 | MSI 660ti PE | AsRock z77 Extreme4 | 16GB G.Skill 1866 | Havik 140 | Vertex 3 90gb Boot ssd | Kingston 240gb ssd | 620w Antec | Logitech G500, G510, G930
    Laptop: ASUS U36JC-B2B Tablet: HP Touchpad 16gb | Asus Infinity 32gb
    Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T3i with 18-55mm IS & 75-300mm
    Armory: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...en/Cc/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by Wrestler10307 View Post
    What are you making the video for? If it is for youtube or something I wouldn't bother with it, since most people won't check out 1080p, or won't notice a difference considering how youtube lowers your video quality as it is. Unless you're doing this for some kind of professional project, its probably fine to not use max render quality.

I generally use max render quality on everything I do because my computer is fast enough to eat through most things, but if you can't tell a difference at 100% view, then it probably doesn't matter either way.
    Just youtube and simple stuff that has no real meaning. I just like everything to be as good as it can. I got one bad video and after that I decided to check that and it fixed it but now I started to think that it was just because I screwed up the settings.

But now that you say you don't have a time problem with it... that makes me wonder. What settings are you using? Can you give me a complete list? I have almost the same PC only that with a ASUS GTX 670 DCU II-top so it should take about the same time on my as well.