How to find optimal reforges for my gear

How can I determine the optimal gemming, reforging, and enchanting strategy for my gear? I'm dps btw.

I'm aware of wowreforge.com and askmrrobot.com but I have trouble getting them to give me what I want. I want to meet the hit and exp caps and then prioritize haste after that. askmrrobot often puts my hit or exp too low like 7.06% or something. wowreforge doesn't take into account gems or enchants.

Download the addon "reforgelite" - it lets you put in your own custom stat values/priority and completely optimises your reforge perfectly with 2 clicks.

Get the add-on ReforgeLite, it does a really good job.

^^ beat me to it, but yeah its a good mod

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PowerGamez View Post
    Download the addon "reforgelite" - it lets you put in your own custom stat values/priority and completely optimises your reforge perfectly with 2 clicks.
    This, I don't know a single person where the addon didn't work properly.

Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot I see your DK at 0.06% under the hit cap with the default settings. Sometimes getting exactly to the cap isn't the most optimal solution. For example, let's say Haste is your best secondary stat and mastery is your worst. Since there are a limited number of ways to get exactly to the cap, it's possible you need to reforge Haste to Hit on 2 pieces of gear, which is sacrificing your best secondary stat. On the other hand, Mr. Robot would leave Haste on those items and reforge Mastery into Hit on 2 other items, and get you to 0.06% of the hit cap. That will result in more DPS.

However, Mr. Robot knows a lot of people like being capped, so he launched a new feature 2 weeks ago to force hit caps. If you open the options menu, at the very bottom there is an option to force hit caps. It's a new feature, so if it isn't working like you think it should, let me know so I can investigate any problems.
    Ask Mr. Robot Human Minion

Quote Originally Posted by Zoopercat View Post
    Hey, I'm from Ask Mr. Robot I see your DK at 0.06% under the hit cap with the default settings. Sometimes getting exactly to the cap isn't the most optimal solution. For example, let's say Haste is your best secondary stat and mastery is your worst. Since there are a limited number of ways to get exactly to the cap, it's possible you need to reforge Haste to Hit on 2 pieces of gear, which is sacrificing your best secondary stat. On the other hand, Mr. Robot would leave Haste on those items and reforge Mastery into Hit on 2 other items, and get you to 0.06% of the hit cap. That will result in more DPS.

However, Mr. Robot knows a lot of people like being capped, so he launched a new feature 2 weeks ago to force hit caps. If you open the options menu, at the very bottom there is an option to force hit caps. It's a new feature, so if it isn't working like you think it should, let me know so I can investigate any problems.
    ^^This. Also you should sim your gear for your gear level's stat weights. The BiS stat weights are not good for you (askmrrobot also uses BiS stat weights), you can import your stat weights into askmrrobot too. (custom wights)