Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    It was mostly Xelnath worrking on this and he was fired. Blizzard doesnt want to be sued over intellectual property so they just scrapped it all.
    Lol. Well, given it's Blizzard IP, makes zero sense :-P I think they are just hiding it on PTR to make it more of a surprise. Especially given Ghostcrawler's tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by madindehead View Post
    Lol. Well, given it's Blizzard IP, makes zero sense
    It is Xelnaths ideas. BLizzard would have to redo the entire thing and they are not. You will not see any of this anytime soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    It was mostly Xelnath worrking on this and he was fired. Blizzard doesnt want to be sued over intellectual property so they just scrapped it all.
    Anything an empoyee does for the company during company's time, on a company job, is that company's project, and the employee doesn't have any rights of ownership to it.

Deleted
    It is Xelnaths ideas. BLizzard would have to redo the entire thing and they are not. You will not see any of this anytime soon.
    No. If you work for a company, all of your ideas belong to the company, since you're supported by the companies money in the first place.

You have no idea about how the real world works. Anything you do at work during company time, with company resources, belongs to the company.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Will you please stop injecting this into any thread that involves why locks won't get X? We very well may not get green fire, but it has nothing to do with intellectual property, and I very, very seriously doubt Xelnath is the type of person who would hold that back from the Lock population out of spite of the devs even if it somehow could be the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    The spells already exist in the files, and Xelnath even said they didn't want a "how to..." guide just popping up on wowhead. It seems very likely that, as a questline, it doesn't need public testing and as a major point of lore they don't want too many spoilers out there. It's no different to the rest of the story about the Horde and Alliance landings on Pandaria and huge amounts of speculation that surround the various audio files and texts surrounding them that have been datamined, but not put into any kind of context on the PTR itself. This kind of thing happens all the time, most recently with Theramore's Fall.

It will come, but as has already been leaked, it will be drawn out over the expansion.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    The spells already exist in the files, and Xelnath even said they didn't want a "how to..." guide just popping up on wowhead. It seems very likely that, as a questline, it doesn't need public testing and as a major point of lore they don't want too many spoilers out there. It's no different to the rest of the story about the Horde and Alliance landings on Pandaria and huge amounts of speculation that surround the various audio files and texts surrounding them that have been datamined, but not put into any kind of context on the PTR itself. This kind of thing happens all the time, most recently with Theramore's Fall.

It will come, but as has already been leaked, it will be drawn out over the expansion.
    I'm holding you accountable if I don't get my green fire <.<

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post

Perfectly put. From the stuff datamined, it seems like possibility of Green Fire was meant to happen over the course of the expansion, anyway. I don't mind waiting, so long as we get it :P

Games workshop made that mistake years ago, with a god of chaos called Malal. A few comic companies had the same shot happen, see the swsmp thing man thing stuff, and also the problems with superman atm.

Basically companies are not that stupid anymore.

I actually bet it has something to do with this post (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7004697813) and this "Trusted by the Ashtounge" buff you get (http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=134206)

Maybe a ashtoungue NPC will offer a new quest? Someone get a retail lock that's exalted with the ashtoungue copy their toon to the PTR and find out?

guys let me say something, the other day i did the alliance scenario Lion's Landing on the ptr and there were troll warlock casting fel immolation, so it is defenitly on its way and blizz is just troling us

10+ Year Old Account
    This green fire will be applied only to destro locks, I presume?

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloodfire View Post
    This green fire will be applied only to destro locks, I presume?
    I bloody hope not. I want my Soul Fire green, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caelic View Post
    I bloody hope not. I want my Soul Fire green, too.
    Well,
    I don't know how it will apply for me, I'm playing as Afflic. (

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Well,
    Affliction can cast Rain of Fire. They shouldn't be, but they can

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Purple feels like it fits better for afflic anyway. It's all shadowy and stuff.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well,
    Green corruption
    Green Malfeic grasp
    Green Unstable affliction
    Green seed of corruption

Not hard lol

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Green corruption
    Green Malfeic grasp
    Green seed of corruption

Not hard lol
    Those aren't fire spells...

Quote Originally Posted by -Apathy- View Post
    Green corruption
    Green Malfeic grasp
    Green seed of corruption

Not hard lol
    I like fel flame better than orange elemental crap flame. I do not want to be ugly.