Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Crunching. Of any kind. People eating crunchy food, dogs eating/chewing on things, crunching a bug... doesn't matter :P It all varies from disgust (bug crunching) to extreme irritation (chewing crunchy food). I also dislike it when people chew gum REALLY loud.

I also get irritated when people do something completely ridiculous. I hate things that make no sense! Like... my husband is at basic training (US Navy) right now. And they keep them pretty isolated, they were supposed to get phone calls this past weekend. But no! Some ass decided to take a nap, and the entire division (90 people, 40 with wives) lost their phone call because of that guy. So I missed out on talking to my husband because some ass decided to do something ridiculous. Made no sense to me.

I also hate repetitive noises (hence the crunching) But it stems out to other things, too. Like my car makes a weird clicking sound under the dash board. It has good days, and bad days. But once it starts clicking, the dash starts beeping as well. It makes me irate. I really need to take it to the mechanic. I have the part... just need to get it installed :P

Deleted
    I saw someone mentioning.

CINEMAS. I seriously hate the lights in the cinema, the ones in the walking zone, it's soooooooo annoying, god! That always pisses me off, I hate it. D:

Deleted
    WoW General Forum
    Arrogant old people
    Mongoloids who spoil movie/video game endings in their thread title
    People who say they love K-pop, just because they like Gangnam style
    Mongoloids who say: ''Oh, you're just jealous.''
    Public transport
    Door to door salesmen
    Crying babies

10+ Year Old Account
    Ignorant people in general.
    Lucky people. (The ones who have done literally nothing, or have not tried anything yet they get their way)
    Know-it-alls

Instead of "cinnamon" my brother always says "cinnanim". ARGH!

Two checkout lines equal length. The person behind me switches and they get through the other line before I do. As does the next person behind them.

In a shop where I need no help. Every person offers to help. In a shop where I need help. Employees avoid me like I'm a leper.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who just do stupid shit in general. My mother does a lot of dumb things that make no sense sometimes and it just pisses me off lol. Good thing i only have to deal with her on tuesdays and thursdays when she stays at my place for commute reasons. I kinda sound like i don't like my mother but i love her to death haha.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 09:34 PM ----------

When i see fat people on the abdominal machines at the gym... you need cardio for fucks sake! No one can see muscles under all that fat lol

People who insist upon nosing around someone's personal life and interfering "for their own good."

People who butt into conversations that don't even pertain to them.

Also, babies. Babies can go straight to hell.

Deleted
    People picking their noses................................................... And eating the buger after.................................

Yes...

Deleted
    Internet moralizers. Currently, that's the most annoying thing for me.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 11:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    People picking their noses................................................... And eating the buger after.................................

Yes...
    I don't really find that all too absurd and I might have done it quite often aswell. Just think about it for a minute. Isn't your nose kind of part of your mouth (dunno how to express it correctly^^)? I mean, I would kind of be disgusted at someone eating his/her boogers. But simply picking your nose and, as long as your hands aren't all too dirty, continue eating with said hands? Totally okay for me.

You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears? People in the 19th century. Why don't they get with the freakin program? It's called an automobile, folks. It's much faster than a horse!
    You made my day. <3 Peter Griffin.

Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    I don't really find that all too absurd and I might have done it quite often aswell. Just think about it for a minute. Isn't your nose kind of part of your mouth (dunno how to express it correctly^^)? I mean, I would kind of be disgusted at someone eating his/her boogers. But simply picking your nose and, as long as your hands aren't all too dirty, continue eating with said hands? Totally okay for me.
    I think he ment to say he eats whatever he picked out of his nose. He wrote buger, not burger.

IIRC, I read somewhere that it was a human instinct to eat that crap out of your nose because it cleans your stomach (dirt cleans your guts, or how goes that saying?). I still think its awful... I don't even remember when I did it the last time. I must have been quite small.

10+ Year Old Account
    People who block traffic, walking traffic. I can't stand people who act like linebackers and walk reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeal slow. Then there are those who stop on a narrow staircase just to chat on the phone. Things like that.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    I just read this in his voice

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feio View Post
    I can understand people cleaning their nose, my problem is that they do it, to eat he freaking booger, I mean, come on.. Go to the toilet and do that there where people can't see. <.<

Yes, I did that too, but when I was a kid for god's sake, not as an adult/teen. D:
    Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    IIRC, I read somewhere that it was a human instinct to eat that crap out of your nose because it cleans your stomach (dirt cleans your guts, or how goes that saying?). I still think its awful... I don't even remember when I did it the last time. I must have been quite small.
    Boogers are essentialy just dirty stuff we have, we should clean it often, just like we do with our ears but eating it is a big no.

People that suck at driving, and people who have a sudden urge to text in the middle of a doorway or walkway.

You know what really grinds my gears, people who use "plox" in place of please. Why not just use "pls" or even "plz", shorter to type and you wont look as dumb. Or better yet just type out the whole word especially if you have a full keyboard in front of you.

Also people who ask for a summon as soon as they join a group. It could be only one other person in the group and they'll still ask for it. Don't even give a hello or how are doing, they just pop in and say "summon plox ". And they have the audacity to put a damn simile face at the end, like that's going to make me want to give them a summon even more. I wish I could punch them in their little simile face.

And that is what grinds my gears.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevinnus View Post
    You know what really grinds my gears, people who use "plox" in place of please. Why not just use "pls" or even "plz", shorter to type and you wont look as dumb. Or better yet just type out the whole word especially if you have a full keyboard in front of you.

Also people who ask for a summon as soon as they join a group. It could be only one other person in the group and they'll still ask for it. Don't even give a hello or how are doing, they just pop in and say "summon plox ". And they have the audacity to put a damn simile face at the end, like that's going to make me want to give them a summon even more. I wish I could punch them in their little simile face.

And that is what grinds my gears.
    People use "pl0x" to sound more relaxed and/or funny.

I myself do it, I just consider it more funny or can make my posts or text more funny, I don't spam it though, I even rarely use it, but that's just me.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Affect vs. Effect
    There, Their, They're
    Would've and Would of
    Irregardless
    Your and You're
    I could care less

>: |
    I bemoan the effect you have on me... Irregardless, I could care less about it... : )

Spot the one problem in that statement : )

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 07:40 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dhurn View Post
    People that suck at driving, and people who have a sudden urge to text in the middle of a doorway or walkway.
    It annoys me when people block a grocery isle (that's wide enough for 2+ carts), either when they stop to stare at their options, or chat up a friend (who generally tries to block the other potential way through)...

-Alamar
    Last edited by AlamarAtMMOC; 2012-11-16 at 12:41 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    People that quote something they agree with on a forum only to type in "This" or any of it's various derivatives, "This x1000", "This, so hard this!" etc...

You know who you are, Fuck you!
    This x100000000000