Deleted
    Huehuehue, dat meme be funneh!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyriok View Post
    But a increase in FPS is good, decrease is whats bad :P
    Yes, I meant an increase. xD

I was thinking about latency and MS for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I so agree with you. I was really sceptical about Andrew Garfield, because he looks a bit funny to me, but he nailed it.
    I actually never liked Toby McGuire as Spider-man.
    The only part about the movie I didn't like was the crane part. That was so ridiculously corny, but at the same time good, because it's show he's a mortal and needs help too. But omg... It was so badly done. Oh and the suit. The suit was not Spidey.
    The Lizard's look was awesome And I didn't get the after-credet scene either :/
    Yeah, I agree on most of that. Toby, imo, isn't a very good actor. I definitely didn't think he fit as Spidey. He seems too... cheery? I guess. And never having actually heard of the new Spidey before I was iffy about him, but he did a good job.

I agree on the crane part too, it was nice but corny. Then again, that's what comics were really about. It's a scene that I thing kinda needed to be there (or something that humanized Spidey and had civis help him.) so I was ok with it.

My only issue with the suit was the blue was too bright. Design-wise it resembled the Amazing Spidey suit pretty closely, it was just that the blue needed to be darker I think. For reference compare the movie one to the comic one. It may just be the medium, but something didn't seem right with the colours.

Lizard was fine, but I wish he had the coat on more often. Always seemed liek he tore it off whenever they fought. I miss the ridiculous Lizard with purple(?) pants and a lab coat!
    Quote Originally Posted by Wasselina View Post
    You know too much about Spider-Man
    I sure don't. I need to look into a lot of super heroes more. I only have very basic knowledge of it. Enough to keep a conversation going, but not enough to really go in-depth. I really like the character though. Maybe because it's a little over-emo and I'm kinda similar myself, unfortunately.

Uh uh! The shadowy figure in the after-credit scene reminded me of a certain Willem Dafoe if you catch my drift
    I actually don't recognize that name (see: previous paragraph.) but I know they've revealed that it's someone who works for Osborn, but we don't know he works for him. It's not Osborn himself or anything.

[e]: oh, I'm dumb. Didn't realize that was an actor's name not a character's. lol. Yeah, it's not him.
    Last edited by Zerioc; 2012-11-15 at 11:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    I still want pics :P

Meys, garalon 10n (kill is around 7:10)
    Close one

What'shtenumbers, turns out to be -14

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Oops, sorry, Maj.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Huehuehue, dat meme be funneh!
    Why angry at interweb?

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deca always shows up when I leave. Take good care of the crazies for me, would ya?
    Goodnight

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerioc View Post
    Yeah, I agree on most of that. Toby, imo, isn't a very good actor. I definitely didn't think he fit as Spidey. He seems too... cheery? I guess. And never having actually heard of the new Spidey before I was iffy about him, but he did a good job.

I agree on the crane part too, it was nice but corny. Then again, that's what comics were really about. It's a scene that I thing kinda needed to be there (or something that humanized Spidey and had civis help him.) so I was ok with it.

My only issue with the suit was the blue was too bright. Design-wise it resembled the Amazing Spidey suit pretty closely, it was just that the blue needed to be darker I think. For reference compare the movie one to the comic one. It may just be the medium, but something didn't seem right with the colours.

Lizard was fine, but I wish he had the coat on more often. Always seemed liek he tore it off whenever they fought. I miss the ridiculous Lizard with purple(?) pants and a lab coat!

I actually don't recognize that name (see: previous paragraph.) but I know they've revealed that it's someone who works for Osborn, but we don't know he works for him. It's not Osborn himself or anything.

[e]: oh, I'm dumb. Didn't realize that was an actor's name not a character's. lol. Yeah, it's not him.
    One of the reasons as to why the last Superman movie failed was because Superman is too powerful. He's invincible. So it was good to see Spider-man get humanised. But gosh... corny.

My problem with the suit wasn't the colours, but the eyes. They were too damn small!

They are purple, yeah But now you mention it. He totally tore it off constantly. Coming out of the sewers, swoop, tore it off. Climbing on buildings, swoop, tore it off.

He sure looked like Willem Dafoe. Or reminded me of how he played Osborn.

I hope to see Gwen die
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    Why angry at interweb?
    DO YOU WANNA SEE ANGRY?!!!!

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 12:21 AM ----------

Speaking of invincible. I want the Invincible soundtrack from WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hunty View Post
    Deca always shows up when I leave. Take good care of the crazies for me, would ya?
    Goodnight
    You say this as if I'm sane. Goodnight Hunty.

Something.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    Oops, sorry, Maj.
    What is it?

Oh, and Hi, I forgot.... :b

Deleted
    Must sleep.. Le bed awaits.
    Gutennight!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    What is it?

Oh, and Hi, I forgot.... :b

I broke your number.

Goodnight Gen.

Something.

DO YOU WANNA SEE ANGRY?!!!!
    YES PLEASE!

You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account

Really tired. Night <3
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Ah... Decagon, ignore, Asmekiel's number is pretty hidden.. No one saw it, dunno if we should ignore that or not to be honest, oh well, whatever.

Good night Hunty.

Good night Geng.

Good night Wasse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Goodnight Wasse.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 04:37 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Ah... Decagon, ignore, Asmekiel's number is pretty hidden.. No one saw it, dunno if we should ignore that or not to be honest, oh well, whatever.

Good night Hunty.

Good night Geng.

Good night Wasse.
    Meh, it's probably just easier to keep going with what we got, unless you want to change it.

Something.

Hidden they call that

Better?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NightFury Treann View Post
    YES PLEASE!

[video=youtube;67jr2tmyr1M]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=67jr2tmyr1M[video]
    Thanks, you silly sally, but I need it as an mp3. There's no sound on my computer

Now... GOODNIGHT! FO REALZ!