Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 1 of 39
... LastLast

CRZ is stupid

I play on a PVP server, so I'm used to getting ganked and ganking others. However, after CRZ zones were introduced, all that's happening is that I and others are getting respawn camped by a bunch of level 90 shitheads.

I'm level 77 right now. I could have been 90 already. Camped from level 20 to level 77...

I have spent the last 2 hours being spawn camped. I literally cannot respawn without being one shot by this cunt rogue who has been here for fucking two hours.

Seriously, I can't blame the kids who are botting their way to 90. Don't blame them at all. This isn't fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    It will be said over and over...

You rolled on a pvp server.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by calmsea View Post
    without knowing blizzard would do this in the future...

10+ Year Old Account

And this is the truth. There is nothing else to really say about the topic. Hearth somewhere else, play a different character, go do something else, call friends/other faction members over, or transfer servers - plenty of things you can do.

Or is it..
    -puts on glasses-
    getting rolled on a pvp server...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Avar ize View Post
    without knowing blizzard would do this in the future...
    How does this matter? If you roll on a pvp server, you're accepting the fact that somebody can camp you like they are.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    go pve, or dont qq.

Quote Originally Posted by Pejo View Post
    And this is the truth. There is nothing else to really say about the topic. Hearth somewhere else, play a different character, go do something else, call friends/other faction members over, or transfer servers - plenty of things you can do.
    what the OP described isn't PvP. Report the player if they are spawn camping you for hours. It's against the ToS

There is an EXTREMELY easy fix to this.

Get a realid/battle tag friend on a PVE server, have them invite you. Wham, your on a PVE server, enjoy

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayhas View Post
    Or is it..
    -puts on glasses-
    getting rolled on a pvp server...

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
    *Puts on your glasses* Yeah you rolled on a PVP server regardless of outcome

Deal with it.

~Point at pvE servers or go there

Deleted
    It's retarded in PVE also, u get the higher levels going for Loremaster, you have, a ridiculous amount of people trying to level also, so your fighting for mobs, and leveling gathering professions is silly, i spent 2 hours flying around Howling Fjord for Goldclover, and ive flown around again for it, no-where to be found, it is a pointless system

It doesn't matter what Blizzard planned in the future. You rolled on a PvP server, you get what you get.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

It's annoying, just put a ticket in, the more time they spend investigating things like this, the more they will look into fixing it, time=money.
    I rolled PVP because my sis was (removed) enough to roll on a PVP server (as Alliance), but I've now moved all but one of my chars across to PVE, no more watching my back

Tis good, so much easier levelling at 86 when you know a 90 rogue isn't going to smash you at half health after you killed a bunch of mobs.

EDIT: You will most likely get the standard response from a ticket, but then at least you've wasted thier time with it as well, not just yours.
    Last edited by untg; 2012-11-16 at 03:42 AM. Reason: Spelling, clarification

Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    what the OP described isn't PvP. Report the player if they are spawn camping you for hours. It's against the ToS
    100% wrong.

"Blizzard considers most conduct to be part of the Game, and not harassment, so player-killing the enemies of your race and/or alliance, including gravestone and/or corpse camping, is considered a part of the Game."

Blizzard Code of Conduct section C.

15+ Year Old Account
    My only grudge is the portal to the Dark Portal.

The crap is annoying as hell to try to get through. ESPECIALLY as a non-90. You have guilds of people ganking there, just waiting, camping, many times killing you before you realizing you're there.

They should either disable CRZ there or make it a PVP disabled zone.
    -Retribution, the path of the protector or mender brought to it's natural conclusion; destroying evil before the weak need to be shielded from it, and before it can wound the innocent.
    Fix My DPS | Fix My Heals | Fix My Tanking |

WoW Level Scaling Feature

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    No, it isn't so don't bother with spreading that crap. It is only under extreme conditions and Blizzard does not count that as extreme. There has been two cases that I have seen that Blizzard found extreme: overtaking a major city for 8+ hours and camping a person over the entire week for over 5+ hours each time.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server... This isn't fun.
    Herpin' the derp are we?!

You gotta remember you made the choice to play on a PvP server, and spawn camping comes with the turf. CRZ isn't a factor. You could always take the res sickness, hearth, repair, and wait it out. If you're so bummed about your 77 toon go level an alt, make a twink even. Hell, go make something to eat or go outside instead of face-palmin' for 2 hours. There's a ton of dungeons and bgs that are available to you in the wotlk bracket, use them.

Herald of the Titans theredviola's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    What's this? PvP happening on a PvP server?! Uncanny I say.
    "Do not only practice your art, but force yourself into its secrets, for it and knowledge can raise men to the divine." -- Ludwig Van Beethoven

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    1. Get a few $$
    2. Go to the WoW site
    3. Migrate to a PvE server
    ... Its been asked a billion times here that "CRZ SUCKS OMG IM BEING GANKED" and it was YOUR choice in the first place to join a pvp server and if you still dont wanna migrate, just call a bunch of 90's in your guild to come and help you and no, blizz said that they wont remove CRZ.

EDIT: Or you can do what others are saying, if you got a friend on real ID on a PvE server, just let him invite you and BAM! your in a PvE server, or call some people from real ID to come and help you kill those gankers
    Last edited by enchanted; 2012-11-16 at 03:48 AM.

Got any friends on PvE servers? Use CRZ to your advantage.
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu