Lineage eternal twilight resistance would become the killer of D3 and WOW..

This letter is addressed to developers of Lineage eternal twilight resistance ,hope you can read this

Lineage eternal twilight resistance is brilliant ,I've seen one 14 minutes trailer from G-star 2011 about this game ,If it would be as it seems to be that game would become best game ever ,even it has isometric graphics ,diablo 3 also has isometrics and so what?! But developers of Lineage should know that the game would have success if it releases in the middle of 2013 or at least end of 2013 ,if later than this style and concept would be useless.Like it was with diablo 3 ,so many years of development ruined the whole idea,everything is good for appropriate time!!!Also free advices for developers , add raidfinder (group finder) to game as it is done in wow it is the greatest idea of whole wow! and I guess which attracts the most players, easy and quick way of been getting grouped with other players.Also quests ,I mean dailies like in WOW but in this game which has concept of grinding like in D3 this idea would be great.
    Arena ,ctf mode ...even this 2 game modes where you can show your opponent the power of your character and sleepless nights of endless grinding=),which diablo 3 hasn't !!!! This would give tremendous advantage to the game.
    I have also a lot of ideas which can help a lot cuz I've played many games like d3,lineage,wow,etc....Can add them later if you would like.

Lot's of players around the world is waiting for this game after the trailer shown at G-star 2011.

--REMOVED-- - trailer.

Just remember don't waste your time everything is need to be done in appropriate time ,now it is a great chance to give such isometric mmorpg on market after blizzard's fail with diablo 3 ,you could get catch the whole market or even more!!!!
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2012-11-16 at 12:30 PM.

Two things.

Quote Originally Posted by wisdomness View Post
    This letter is addressed to developers of Lineage eternal twilight resistance ,hope you can read this
    That's the name? Really? Lineage Eternal Twilight Resistance? That sounds like the middle names of a terrible Mary Sue.

Lineage eternal twilight resistance is brilliant ,I've seen one 14 minutes trailer from G-star 2011 about this game
    Oh yes, a single 14 minute trailer. Bet on that and you'll be laughing your way to the bank!

Also, WoW gen discussions = not the place for this.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't do game vs game threads here. You're welcome to discuss this game in the Video Games Discussion forum without the game vs game parts