Should I upgrade my computer ?

With my Birthday and Christmas comeing up and Me who dont know what to wish for i was wondering if i should wish for some parts to my Computer?
    But i have no idea waht i should upgrade if i should upgrade anything? I meanly use it to play WoW and from time to time i do a bit movie rendering editing

This is the current spec:

MEMORY : 6GB 1333MHZ (3X2GB)
    GRAPHIC: ATI RADEON HD 5870 GRAPHIC (dedicated Memory 1GB) (shared system memory 3GB)
    HDD: 1TB something
    SSD: OCZ-Vertex 3 GB
    PROCESSOR : INTEL CORE I7 PROCESSOR 920
    MOTHERBOARD: I got no idea where i can see that :/

So i would appreciate if any of you guys could come with soem feedback. Do you think i should upgrade something ?

15+ Year Old Account
    Upgrade if you need it. If not, then don't.

I mean... you play WoW on this computer. You should know for yourself, if the performance isn't up to par anymore (low fps, etc.). We can't tell you if you are still satisfied or not. That is something for you to decide. When you think, that you need more power, then come back and ask what you should upgrade.
    Why do something simple, when there is a complicated way?
    Ryzen 7 2700X | BeQuiet Dark Rock Pro 4 | 16GB DDR4-3200 | MSI X470 Gaming Pro | MSI GTX 1070 Gaming X 8G | 500GB / 750GB Crucial SSD
    Fractal Define C | LG 32UK550 | Das Model S Professional Silent | CM Storm Xornet

Quote Originally Posted by Malcom! View Post
    With my Birthday and Christmas comeing up and Me who dont know what to wish for i was wondering if i should wish for some parts to my Computer?
    But i have no idea waht i should upgrade if i should upgrade anything? I meanly use it to play WoW and from time to time i do a bit movie rendering editing

This is the current spec:

MEMORY : 6GB 1333MHZ (3X2GB)
    GRAPHIC: ATI RADEON HD 5870 GRAPHIC (dedicated Memory 1GB) (shared system memory 3GB)
    HDD: 1TB something
    SSD: OCZ-Vertex 3 GB
    PROCESSOR : INTEL CORE I7 PROCESSOR 920
    MOTHERBOARD: I got no idea where i can see that :/

So i would appreciate if any of you guys could come with soem feedback. Do you think i should upgrade something ?
    I'd upgrade the video card in this computer and maybe look into overclocking the cpu a little. Happy b-day.