10+ Year Old Account
    I cooked my own Christmas dinner last Christmas hehe, but had lamb instead of chicken. Chicken is all right but I don't like it enough to have it for big dinner events like this.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    As long as the edited by tag doesn't appear on the post. The OP is old, very old, when it used to be roughly 3 minutes, but they've changed stuffs and sometimes it's fickle and it'll pop up with less than 3 minutes as well.

Kitteh, turkey is for Thanksgiving(I don't think y'all celebrate that there), ham is for Christmas :P (or goose, but that's rare)
    Seems an arbitrary rule anyway if it's just based on the edit tag showing up.
    As long as it's done before the next number is up, should be fine.

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 01:15 AM ----------

Ham...for Christmas?
    What are you insane! Why is that a thing?

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Kitteh, turkey is for Thanksgiving(I don't think y'all celebrate that there), ham is for Christmas :P (or goose, but that's rare)
    No Thanksgiving here. :3 All our turkeys are for Christmas! Though my Mum goes a little mad with the roasts around Christmas. We'll have turkey Christmas Day, beef on Boxing Day, gammon (ham to you I guess) to tide us over until New Year's Eve and then have pork on New Year's Day.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post

Mmmmm I can't wait for Christmas. I'm going to be cooking my first Christmas turkey. ^_^ And then when I eff it up I'll go home to my Mother's perfectly cooked turkey!

MONRNING TREANNBRO!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    It's turkey hunting time!

Morning Treann.
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I agree.

Let's hunt Worer and cook him. Turkey, nom nom nom.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 05:02 PM ----------

D:
    * throws BRICKS at the PvMers

10+ Year Old Account
    I cooked my own Christmas dinner last Christmas hehe, but had lamb instead of chicken. Chicken is all right but I don't like it enough to have it for big dinner events like this.?
    You... you mean you don't throw some shrimp on the barbie and have a BBQ for Christmas dinner?! D:

That's twice today my illusions have been shattered. I need to be held right about now.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Worer View Post
    D:
    * throws BRICKS at the PvMers
    * Throws a knife and a hammer at Worer

I got the dinner!

Whoa careful there!
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

10+ Year Old Account
    *holds Kitteh's tail*

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

Deleted
    Hi Treann.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ham...for Christmas?
    What are you insane! Why is that a thing?

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

OMGMAJ!

/ce
    You will not be forgotten, Eleanor / Steam ID / DeviantArt page / YouTube / Twitter

Deleted

OMGTREANN!

/ce

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    * Throws a knife and a hammer at Worer

I got the dinner!
    *dramatic sounds*

Worthless, pitiful... creatures. This life you're living, there's no.. (cough).. hope for you, (gasp) no hope for the humanity, you'll... all burn once. I .. I.. I WILL BE BACK, I SHALL TAKE MY REVENGE! You, (cough) .. FOOLS (cough) have no idea what you've... (stops) YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT YOU'VE DONE! I'll greet you all in HELL! That place (cough) where you'll get (cough) your bones (cough) BOILED! Not even the DEVIL can stop me, there's no hope... no hope..

The moment I'll (gasp) .. come back, your bones , your flesh, your soul will freeze.. I will devour you all from the inside, I will turn your bodies (cough) inside out! I will play with your internal (cough) organs like (cough) TOYS!

This battle you've (cough) won doesn't mean anything... you only made (cough) me.. more, more powerful. You've decided your fate.

* quickly grabs the closest stranger and melts his face

I CAN'T TAKE LESS
    I CAN'T FACE LESS LIFE

* passes out

10+ Year Old Account

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    You... you mean you don't throw some shrimp on the barbie and have a BBQ for Christmas dinner?! D:

That's twice today my illusions have been shattered. I need to be held right about now.
    Nope, two years ago when we had Christmas dinner at a friends house we had ham and lobster for Christmas dinner, but that seemed incredibly strange. Was all, where's the roast at!

Since always Mig..or never, one of those.
    People have ham for Christmas dinner here too and I find it so odd!

10+ Year Old Account

Awesome death scene Worer. Now hold still and shut up, I've got some stuffing to be doing. :3

Deleted
    Ham is not for Christmas. You eat ham all the time! And it smells iffy. Turkey or duck is the way to go! And roast pork with crackling.

Blasphemy!

I've never heard of ham for christmas o.0