Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You could try Ra2--with omega mod. They run online server just for it. (balanced game)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

Deleted
    Company of Heroes.
    World in Conflict.

I'm surprised Red Alert 2 and 3 is not mentioned. You can always try those games.

Total Annihilation. 5k unit patch +taucp, there is no other RTS.

Deleted
    You could try Supreme Commander, or it's spiritual predecessor Total Annihilation

Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    EDIT: Bugger off with red alert 3, it's a shame to the series and it's just bad. scrap that and go for 1 and 2.
    Its not close as good as Red Alert 1 and 2 imo, but it doesn't hurt to give the game a try. Its probably the best current competitive C&C, along with Generals. But I never really liked the Generals singleplayer.

If your into World War 2 and want a different take on it you can try R.U.S.E. from Ubisoft. It's not the best game out there and it's kind of fun. I didn't finish it though as I'm halfway through and it was too difficult for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kaiz View Post
    I'm on the same boat, sc2 is all about mashing buttons and APM spam.
    what the fuck, please play the game before you make retarded assumptions like this.

whoa guys im not bashing SC2 here, all i said was that it is not my type of game. Lets not turn this into a SC2 vs all other RTS games thread please. Really dont want that at all :/
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Quote Originally Posted by cts53 View Post
    whoa guys im not bashing sc2 here, all i said was that it is not my type of game. Lets not turn this into a sc2 vs all other rts games thread please. Really dont want that at all :/
    how dare tho not likist what i likist.

Have at thee!
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Deleted
    Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion is a good choice if you like spaceships and sci-fi.

Big maps last for hours upon hours.

Company of Heroes! CoH2 is coming out really soon, super excited!

10+ Year Old Account
    What about Age of Empires Online? In skirmish mode it's just like the older ones really. Plus it's freeeeeee.

The first Dawn of War games are better imo than retribution/chaos rising. RTS without basebuilding at all becomes pointless to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bit of an old one, but I'd strongly suggest Emperor: Battle for Dune to anyone wanting to expand their FPS experience, one of the best out there. If you can still get online to patch do so, the updates made it one of the most balanced RTS games I've played.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    Company of heroes is great,
    Supreme Commander is too if you don't want to loose the base building,
    Sins of a Solar Empire is more like a real-time 4x strategy, but still really good.

But more of a 4x/turn based type myself, real time stresses me out.

woot, was able to get LOTR: BME2 off amazon...now gotta wait till after thanksgiving to play it :/ oh well. Thanks guys for all the great suggestions. Some seem interesting, others, not really my taste :/

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cts53 View Post
    Warhammer 40k: Retribution
    FLAK YEAH! \o/ it is great
    Im not a fan of multiplayer (cause I suck) but I love the SP campaign, after having played Ork campaign in retribution I'm pretty convinced they should totally do Dawn of Orks

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Im not a fan of multiplayer (cause I suck) but I love the SP campaign, after having played Ork campaign in retribution I'm pretty convinced they should totally do Dawn of Orks
    Very fun game

---------- Post added 2012-11-17 at 09:44 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Brazorf View Post
    Very fun game