Poll: Easiest class to kill for you?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Other ele shamans are free kills.

Deleted
    Warriors. Playing holy pala myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ettan View Post
    Thats strange also a bm hunt and I find all of those really easy.
    I would say any class/spec except a skilled warlock or bm hunter is a walkover for me.
    Of all blood dks are probably the easiest as I dont even need a single cd (and I have a ton of those). Just kite scatter on ams, disengage or masters call on grip and that is pretty much it.

Healers have no chance at actually killing me so I oom them/ end them with proper cd/cc usage eventually.

Just spirit mend,sac , exhil on cd and tranq their burst cds. No healer should do alot of dmg to you then, if they for some reason do just scatter trap stealth and eat up.
    I find that rally hard to believe if you are fighting people with equal gear. popping all cooldowns as BM on a resto druid, he will end up with 80%+ hp and 95%+ mana, being at full mana and health within a minute.

Assuming same skill level, the easiest class to kill is my own as I get a 50/50 chance (#rogueproblems). On my alt warrior it would be priests.
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    shammy by far

Deleted
    Either a fellow shaman, a moomkin or a monk. Bad (as in not as skilled as me but still at least considerably close to my level of skill, despite the fact I'm bad at PvP^^) warlocks/mages/spriests. Everything else as ele is just... annoying to say the least.

On my Paladin it's gotta be Monks. Hilariously bad class in my point of view but perhaps it's simply the not unlikely possibility that most Monks are hilariously bad.

DPS Shammy of either spec. I thought Disc Priests were in a bad place until I ended up in a 1v1 against an Enhance shaman...bursted the poor little bugger down with Mindbender and Penance before he knew what hit him. Rogues are also pretty lolworthy right now.

Deleted
    As a demo Warlock, I'd say Rogues, then followed by Deathknights, Warriors, Shamans and Ret Paladins. This is in duels, in arena it's not quite that simple.

Whenever I see a dps shaman on the other team at the beginning of an arena, I can't help but smile a little bit.

oh soon shamans resto will be free kill with recent changes that they wont be able to cast totems while silenced gg when resto will face mage rouge spriest

10+ Year Old Account
    Playing Combat in PvP and usually Shaman healers are my kill target (whilst I' gearing up anyway).
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

15+ Year Old Account
    I would like to say a rogue...but they are so hard to these days they are out of the question>.>
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    As an Elemental Shaman, if I get the first couple casts off, nothing really dies. And THEN, if I'm able to get some more casts off, I'm usually dead, so I don't get to do that often, but I'll report back when I can!

Quote Originally Posted by kleinlax21 View Post
    Frost DK here:

Whenever I find myself in a little 1v1 tussle in a bg, especially when I go up against somebody with comparable gear, I feel like I just shred through Priests. 2h Oblit on cloth armor hits for huge damage, so any cloth- or leather-wearing class goes down pretty fast.
    But the leather wearing class has usually a lot of avoid and oblit can easily miss, i say easiest is mage without iceblock, you can easily dispel his icebarrier too with the dk glyph, he has no mitigation at all.
    But then again, last time in arena ele shaman died in less than 5 seconds that was really fast.....and it happened multiple times. So i think the chart is right here. He has mail armor too...... ;>

Originally Posted by Joycemiester
    Not a very valid poll due to each class has their own 'easiest kill'.

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    This. Shamans are apparently the 'easiest' to kill, but are the hardest healer to kill and Enhancement has pretty good survivability. People are just voting based on how easy Elemental falls over.

Point of this thread is to see which class is easiest to kill in GENERAL. Not for a specific class. Since I'm more pvp-oriented and wanted to know which class I should probably avoid to play (which seems to be rogues and shamans). I'm not gonna create a thread for each class just to find that out

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bigfootbigd View Post
    Point of this thread is to see which class is easiest to kill in GENERAL. Not for a specific class. Since I'm more pvp-oriented and wanted to know which class I should probably avoid to play (which seems to be rogues and shamans). I'm not gonna create a thread for each class just to find that out
    You don't need a poll for it. I can tell you.

You want to avoid moonkin druids, all DK specs (very high sustained but very squishy), ele and enhancement shamans (enhancement is good, but hard to play and being nerfed), monks, rogues, disc and holy priests, non BM hunters, ret paladins, arcane mages, affliction warlocks, fury warriors, and all tanking specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    You don't need a poll for it. I can tell you.

You want to avoid moonkin druids, all DK specs (very high sustained but very squishy), ele and enhancement shamans (enhancement is good, but hard to play and being nerfed), monks, rogues, disc and holy priests, non BM hunters, ret paladins, arcane mages, affliction warlocks, fury warriors, and all tanking specs.

uhm.

in arenas rets still have great synergy, giving support and offheals. I take a ret anyday in comparission to my dk who can dish out high dmg, but has no control or heals/def at all against anything melee and 2 min silence cd is very outdated.

Tanks especially druid tanks are top in RBG's right now, you want to have such a durable and fast FC in your team. Reporting here of my current rbg battles i had last week.
    But then again, i start to think all the other tanks are very obsolete in PvP as they lack that swiftness a druid can bring.
    Last edited by Tyrannica; 2012-11-17 at 01:31 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    uhm.

in arenas rets still have great synergy, giving support and offheals. I take a ret anyday in comparission to my dk who can dish out high dmg, but has no control or heals/def at all against anything melee and 2 min silence cd is very outdated.

Tanks especially druid tanks are top in RBG's right now, you want to have such a durable and fast FC in your team. Reporting here of my current rbg battles i had last week.
    But then again, i start to think all the other tanks are very obsolete in PvP as they lack that swiftness a druid can bring.
    He asked for some specs he wanted to avoid playing in PvP in general. Rets are in a pretty poor state and are being nerfed in 5.1. They are one of the worst melees currently, and even DKs are in a stronger state at the moment.

Tanks are made for capture the flag, but generally not a spec you want to play.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't kill people since I'm a healer, so I run around and let people rage that they can't kill me. Think my only few kills I've had was Hunter, Warrior, Rogue. But as said, I let others do the killing ^^
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..