Thread: Post Your UI

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixil View Post
    All of those unitframes and castbars (I'm sure you know what each one of them represents) I have no idea what I'm looking at :P
    It's pretty simple when you break them out. Atleast I have never had any issues with it (maybe you get used to them, idk).

The two green bars on top are buff trackers (Raven). The three obvious unit frames are Player (top), Target (bottom), ToT (right). The upper cast bar is Player and the bottom one is target. Okay maybe not as simple as I'd like to think. But works well!

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Can't get my oUF layout edit to do what I want. )':

Wish I knew how to make an oUF layout from scratch. I think I might give it a try; any hints or tips?

Deleted
    5man HC : imgur.com/2Ds4b,cxiuD
    LFR : imgur.com/8XHLC

LF Addon to remove LFG, 5man Heroic (etc.) Symbols on Minimap, Debuff Tracker and a matching Font..

Any ideas?
    Last edited by mmoc9aad74b9e3; 2012-11-17 at 04:44 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account

Not really happy with my Unit Frames, they need some tweaking. No idea how to change the font color in Stuf. The two big icons are Shield Maid, they don't fit in with the other icons, which I'm not thrilled about but I can live with it. The white text beneath the player portrait is a vengeance tracker. Mostly useless but I like having that information there for now. I'll probably set the stance bar to stay hidden unless moused over, but it's nice to have some kind of visual indicator that doesn't stand out TOO much. More than once or twice I've charged in only to realize I was in berserker stance.

I've seen a bunch of different unit frames layouts that I like and tried most of them, but there is always something that I don't like that ends up being a pita to change.

I think I'll change how the mail icon is displayed later today. Any suggestions on changing the LFD/Battleground icons?
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-18 at 11:01 AM.

Here's a raid screenshot for you guys! Enjoy!
    haha i actually logged in just to ask if you ever uploaded your UI, mine is super similar to this but i like yours a lot better, you should upload it .

Here's a raid screenshot for you guys! Enjoy!
    ABSO LUTELY love this ui... if you want could u upload it so i could tinker with it?

anyways.. current(modified QuseUI):
    (can't post images)
    i47.tinypic .com/rwpht2.jpg

I'm taking a break from raiding atm, but this was the setup for healing DS as a paladin.

mine

middle is focus(i only use on my hunter healer or rogue)

below target is ToT
    and below player is pet
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-18 at 11:02 AM.

OOC:

OOC w/ Target:

Combat:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-18 at 11:02 AM.

I will burn your soul.

Just finished up uni preparing to get into raiding so redid my UI, wish I wasn't confined to a 13.3' screen, i feel like it could be so much better :S

Im also having problems when i first log on, some things likfe my SUF frames have moved slightly ... can anyone shed any light on this ... getting a bit sick of repositioning them every days , thhhannks

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-18 at 11:03 AM.

I hear ya, torn, as I am only playing on a 15" screen currently myself. =/

I will burn your soul.

Deleted
    This is my UI. Gotta make a SS during an arena match or rbg

Ah it's too big
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-18 at 11:03 AM.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Work in progress. Things aren't aligned properly I know, mainly looking for feedback on design and placement of frames.

Quote Originally Posted by xhisors View Post
    haha i actually logged in just to ask if you ever uploaded your UI, mine is super similar to this but i like yours a lot better, you should upload it .
    Quote Originally Posted by ninetydays View Post
    ABSO LUTELY love this ui... if you want could u upload it so i could tinker with it?

anyways.. current(modified QuseUI):
    (can't post images)
    i47.tinypic .com/rwpht2.jpg
    I have not uploaded my UI before and I'm not sure when I will get round to doing it, if I ever do :P
    At the moment it's just a UI for me personally, catering to my play-style which I imagine other people would not particularly like.
    Not to mention that a lot of AddOns that I use are out of date and can be be annoying to deal with, unless you're used to doing so, like me.

Quote Originally Posted by OriginalVocalMix View Post

Work in progress. Things aren't aligned properly I know, mainly looking for feedback on design and placement of frames.
    This UI looks familiar...
    *COUGH* *COUGH*
    But seriously, looks nice Looking forward to seeing the final result.
    I understand that you've not finalised the placements of everything, but my feedback would be to align the buffs/debuffs with the edge of the unitframes on the target frame, and maybe put the text inside the healthbar.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2012-11-18 at 02:08 PM.

Deleted

AFKing showing bag frame

Raid screenshot. The big number inside my own health bar is ignite size, and the red bar running behind it is its duration.
    The blizzard raid frame flyout panel keeps appearing after I reload my UI. Dunno how to get rid of it completely.

Still need to get my boss mod to match my UI better. Used to have DXE back in wrath which I loved, but sadly, it's not updated for MoP.

Deleted
    This UI looks familiar... *COUGH*
    I also took inspiration from your UI and made one similar - although not as minimalist as yours the way you've laid yours out is not only functional, it's also not cluttered and leaves plenty of room on screen for fire and other nasty shit..

Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    I also took inspiration from your UI and made one similar - although not as minimalist as yours the way you've laid yours out is not only functional, it's also not cluttered and leaves plenty of room on screen for fire and other nasty shit..

This is the beginning of a great UI! Just need to make the textures, fonts and borders match. Also you may want to remove the second set of Rune timers in the lower right, and get yourself a nice minimap AddOn (Not sexymap. Just don't. ).

Glad you're enjoying this new layout as much as I am! It's nice

Deleted
    Also you may want to remove the second set of Rune timers in the lower right, and get yourself a nice minimap AddOn (Not sexymap. Just don't. ).
    Aha, yeah see.. DocsDebugRunes is a great addon - tells me how many stacks of Shadow Infusion I have (Just above runes) and also duration of DT. The problem is, you can't remove the runes so I just throw them in the corner out of sight until I can find an addon that will do all of the above without the runes I will switch. It is annoying though!

I'll get to work on a map right away (since I'm fresh back to the game since June) and also, find a decent skin for my action bars!

I can't wrap my head around to where to put the Unit frames, or even better, a better looking one. Also thanks to Supernex for the coding for Hand of Gul'dan

Quote Originally Posted by twin2 View Post
    My WIP
    great ui, do you mind sharing it?