Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by itzferal View Post
    I love ElvUI myself. I will get a screen shot up there since I moved some things around but I don't think I can do without it
    I'm like that with TukUI, just don't like to be without it. Glad Tukz decided to keep makin' it.

Deleted
    imgur.com/ovLfI

+ some hidden WeakAuras

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kukkaroinen View Post

The Q objectives aren't visible usually.

I used to use ShadowedUF and such but I got fed up with all of em. Default UI with scripts does the trick for me.
    Bartender for actionbars.

EDIT: I'm also having power auras shown on top of my char frame for Tiger Power and Tigereye brew.
    How did you get the Default WoW Unit frames like that?

Deleted
    here is my UI for my mistweaver

Simply an elvUI with a lot of weakauras.

Near portrait:
    - Mana tea with a little mana bar that tracks how % mana i will get using 2 stack (glyphed); the icon is desaturated if already >=100% or not enough stacks available, else it flashes.

Near Grid:
    - Revival, it flashes if there is an average health loss > 70% on entire raid.
    - Thunder focus Tea, desaturated if ReM on raid < 7, else it flashes.
    - ReM tracker, with also how many jumps remaining.
    - Chi bar for easy tracking when i'm pointing my eyes on grid :P

Near center:
    - Tracking buff for fistweaving, icon flips when timer < 6, timer\stacks color change wtr of remaining time and n° of stacks, void space when buff is not up, flash for vital mists as it reaches 5 stacks.

Others are just cooldown icons
    And yeah, i hate nameplates!

WOW Shamarox, you are really cool!

http://imgur.com/rybue

Here's my UI. Recount shows up above my chat. Party/Raid frames show up in the bottom-right corner.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tzenal View Post
    http: //i.imgur.com/aCgzk. jpg

I use the same UI on all of my characters. What you cannot see is my WeakAuras for Renewing Mist tracking.
    Dude what UI is that? self made? ElvUI edited? what resolution? can you upload it?

imgur.com/rLzb0

Windwalker monk. Just hopped into LFR real quick for a screenshot. The bar above the raidframes is just there because I tend to forget the Tiger Power stacks, I used to heal before and had to reroll so wasn't used to keeping up those stacks.

imgur.com/OIr7d
    Seeing as my monk is still in the leveling proccess, I haven't installed a lot of healing addons and such, but here is the general idea of how it will look (ignore the picture to the left, I have 2 monitors). This is a really good UI though, and as you can see in the upper right corner under the minimap, you can switch between dps and healing UI, so I use this on all my characters.
    wowinterface.com/downloads/info16804-ShadowmagesUI1920x1080Wide.html if anyone wants to check it out.

Deleted
    Oh, now I got a lot of new ideas for my UI. Thanks!

This is what I'm runnin' with. Omen, Debuff Filter, DBM, and Tukui. I've got Skada, but I don't keep it on my screen, and Grid is just there for the hell of it. The icons on the minimap are Skada, Mogit, and a Sudoku addon.

bump. - needs revival, i want to see more monk uis, preferrably windwalker uis. since thats why i main

Deleted

Updated version of mine. View in 100% to avoid pixelated details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sonicduh View Post
    bump. - needs revival, i want to see more monk uis, preferrably windwalker uis. since thats why i main
    Friendly warning: don't bump a thread without adding content. It's a bit of a no-no around here.
    Host of Talking Skritt, a GW2 podcast!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    Updated version of mine. View in 100% to avoid pixelated details.
    What add-on shows your chi like that, 5.1 broke the one I was using and I can't seem to find another good looking one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thisisanalt View Post
    What add-on shows your chi like that, 5.1 broke the one I was using and I can't seem to find another good looking one.
    It's Vex Power.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Algot View Post
    It's Vex Power.
    Cheers man ^^.

10+ Year Old Account
    Elvui included Chi and energy on your health bar and there are several Weak Aura creations. I use a WA priority string that sits right above a Chi/Energy bar so I know what is needed and what resources I have.
    [/URL]
    The four elements, like man alone, are weak. But together they form the strong fifth element: Boron.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm thinking about rewriting all of my Weak Aura strings to provide a better HUD. This would allow me to have my DBM timers sitting closer to my toon so I could watch them better. GG tunnel vision. =/
    Human decency is not derived from religion. It precedes it.