Thread: CRZ is stupid

Page 32 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodon View Post
    You gank low levels because you like it when people give you abuse? Pretty sure that's a sign of early age mental retardation of some sort that has created such a personality.
    It's not abuse, it's lawls. People raging over the internet is a laugh and half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    open letter to anyone thinking of joining this game; people like this play it. you will find yourself interacting with them on a daily basis. put the game back on the shelf, and move away slowly at first. then turn and run.
    Or simply roll on any variation of a PVE/RP server and flag up whenever you like or not at all. I'm surprised you don't know this. I'm less surprised if you did know this and forgot to include it.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Abrasion View Post
    Yes there is. I find it hilarious.
    Need to see a psychologist because you think inflicting pain upon others is funny. The statement you said is like teasing a dog with meat and finding it funny because you are ultimately in control and there isn't a damn thing the dog will do because it doesn't have the power to do anything.

Your the kind of person I'd like to see have their power stripped from them in front of peers... that would be funny. Either that, or there is the possibility you are trolling in which you have succeeded.

On topic, CRZ and PvP servers. Ganking sucks. Camping sucks. But it does happen. There ARE measures you can take to prevent it from happening. The first step, and the most effective step, is to simply take a break from the game for a few hours if this is happening. If the ganker is not leaving, he is obviously having a lot of fun and doesn't plan on stopping. I don't personally see the fun in it, but for some more immature insecure people it probably is more fun. But the best thing you can do is simply log off and don't feed their epeen.

If your determined to play WoW, play a different toon. If you are determined to play WoW on that specific toon, spirit rez, get a guildmate/high level to help you, stealth, spirit rez at a different graveyard, etc. There are many options you can do. If you have tried all the aforementioned, and they are still managing to camp you, you have encountered a try hard. At this point in time, your ONLY option is to log off for a few hours.
    Call me House.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes there is. I find it hilarious.
    I'm not sure if you were trying to refute his point or not. Just thought I'd let you know you're successfully supporting it. Not that you care or anything, just looking out for clarity here.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Not that this thread is ever going to make any headway, but instead of "well, you're on a pvp server" perhaps something a little more relevant can be posted: such as the fundamental question not being answered or even asked by those complaining of this issue.

why are people ganking lowbies and graveyard camping them?

while i did read one guy saying he was amused by doing so, the primary reason is same it's been for the last several years: so you call your max level friends to come to that spot. if you don't have friends (my theory) or just don't have any willing to come help you (2nd theory), then you SOL. go play a different toon, do dungeons to level, etc.

however, you may consider going to a major city and announcing that a particular group of other faction is CRZ camping in that zone. advertise it, get pvp guilds wanting to go there... and bam! now you can level again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    No, you're not the only one ... I get that urge too.
    Why aren't people surprised?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Injin View Post
    Oh, cool so I have every right to complaing then and you should be telling all those fine "you signed up to a pvp server types" they are wrong.

In your own time.
    The thing about complaining is that it doesn't really matter if you have the "right" to do it or not, because people will do it anyways. Complaining however doesn't really ever work, what does work is constructive feedback which you could submit to Blizzard on the issue.

Giving you a chance to demonstrate your maturity is in no way asking you to do anything. It does however let you make a fool of yourself and confirm to me your level of genuineness in the interaction.

i.e. you aren't interested in anything but point scoring.
    Riight... You're the one constantly bringing up these "points", so I ask you who's really interested in them. You also claim you never asked for an apology yet you consistently brought it up over and over with "now would be a good time for an apology" or "this is where a good debater would apologize", if that's not asking for an apology then I don't know what is. It's almost begging for one, which in my mind isn't very mature at all.

The fact that you dodged my question about your age only shows that you are indeed quite young and inexperienced...

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Need to see a psychologist because you think inflicting pain upon others is funny. The statement you said is like teasing a dog with meat and finding it funny because you are ultimately in control and there isn't a damn thing the dog will do because it doesn't have the power to do anything.

Your the kind of person I'd like to see have their power stripped from them in front of peers... that would be funny. Either that, or there is the possibility you are trolling in which you have succeeded.

On topic, CRZ and PvP servers. Ganking sucks. Camping sucks. But it does happen. There ARE measures you can take to prevent it from happening. The first step, and the most effective step, is to simply take a break from the game for a few hours if this is happening. If the ganker is not leaving, he is obviously having a lot of fun and doesn't plan on stopping. I don't personally see the fun in it, but for some more immature insecure people it probably is more fun. But the best thing you can do is simply log off and don't feed their epeen.

If your determined to play WoW, play a different toon. If you are determined to play WoW on that specific toon, spirit rez, get a guildmate/high level to help you, stealth, spirit rez at a different graveyard, etc. There are many options you can do. If you have tried all the aforementioned, and they are still managing to camp you, you have encountered a try hard. At this point in time, your ONLY option is to log off for a few hours.
    This is why I find it funny. I didn't even read this shit, but this is your response to 7 words.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is why I find it funny. I didn't even read this shit, but this is your response to 7 words.
    Yeah trolling. Over half of the post was spent on the topic at hand, not a response to you personally. Don't flatter yourself.
    Call me House.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaozu View Post
    The thing about complaining is that it doesn't really matter if you have the "right" to do it or not, because people will do it anyways. Complaining however doesn't really ever work, what does work is constructive feedback which you could submit to Blizzard on the issue.
    I didn't say it worked, nor that it mattered.

Only that those who are saying "you signed up to it" are wrong. Agree with that statement or not?

Yes or no?
    Riight... You're the one constantly bringing up these "points", so I ask you who's really interested in them. You also claim you never asked for an apology yet you consistently brought it up over and over with "now would be a good time for an apology" or "this is where a good debater would apologize", if that's not asking for an apology then I don't know what is. It's almost begging for one, which in my mind isn't very mature at all.
    Yes, i kept giving you the opportunity to apologise. You never took it, which is a shame.
    The fact that you dodged my question about your age only shows that you are indeed quite young and inexperienced...
    Oh, theres no way to answer it without tooling myself, that's why you asked it.

if I answer I am old, you will say I don't act like it. If i answer I am young you will get all patronising. Not interested in such rubbish, cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Trogdora View Post
    Yeah trolling. Over half of the post was spent on the topic at hand, not a response to you personally. Don't flatter yourself.
    It's the fact that I get in-game emails like this all the time that makes it worth it. Getting on vent with some RL friends is fun too, we get to read each other the notes we receive.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Necrophagist View Post
    I play on a PVP server, so I'm used to getting ganked and ganking others. However, after CRZ zones were introduced, all that's happening is that I and others are getting respawn camped by a bunch of level 90 shitheads.

I'm level 77 right now. I could have been 90 already. Camped from level 20 to level 77...

I have spent the last 2 hours being spawn camped. I literally cannot respawn without being one shot by this cunt rogue who has been here for fucking two hours.

Seriously, I can't blame the kids who are botting their way to 90. Don't blame them at all. This isn't fun.
    Plenty of nice responses in this thread to your "problem" OP. . .

-Real ID add someone on a PvE server
    -Don't quest just dungeon
    -Reroll on a non-pvp server
    -Transfer to a non-pvp server

No matter how bad the ganking, hours of camping, and/or "harassment" is for you in terms of getting killed on a PVP SERVER. . . you have absolutely no reason to even have any characters on a PvP server if you're going to make a post like this or have the mentality of a player who should be (is 100% fit) for a PvE or RP server.

A player of a PvP server who is going solo should be ready and expecting the worst to happen.
    "Do we gain more power in order to fight, or do we fight in order to gain more power?"-Some badass

Deleted
    I didn't say it worked, nor that it mattered.

Only that those who are saying "you signed up to it" are wrong. Agree with that statement or not?

Yes or no?
    If you no longer enjoy your experience on a PvP server all I have to say is, move along to a PvE one, there is no sense in staying on a PvP server if you no longer like it.

However, yes, if someone claims that you signed up for it then they are wrong, because nobody really signs up for anything by choosing a server, you do however have to live up to the consequences of the realm you do choose. Like for example the risk of being ganked on a PvP server, or the impossibility to attack an opposing faction player at will on a PvE server.

Yes, i kept giving you the opportunity to apologise. You never took it, which is a shame.
    It really isn't though, what is a shame is you consistently asking me to apologize for something that trivial, and thinking it's a shame when I don't...

Oh, theres no way to answer it without tooling myself, that's why you asked it.

if I answer I am old, you will say I don't act like it. If i answer I am young you will get all patronising. Not interested in such rubbish, cheers.
    Right... Nice try but I'm not buying it.

Deleted
    If you no longer enjoy your experience on a PvP server all I have to say is, move along to a PvE one, there is no sense in staying on a PvP server if you no longer like it.
    There are no pvp servers any longer. Remember?
    However, yes, if someone claims that you signed up for it then they are wrong, because nobody really signs up for anything by choosing a server, you do however have to live up to the consequences of the realm you do choose. Like for example the risk of being ganked on a PvP server, or the impossibility to attack an opposing faction player at will on a PvE server.

It really isn't though, what is a shame is you consistently asking me to apologize for something that trivial, and thinking it's a shame when I don't...
    I've never asked you to apologise. Wouldn't dream of it.
    Right... Nice try but I'm not buying it.
    I'm not selling you anything. You haven't earned it yet.

Deleted
    *facepalm*

You really, really aren't reading what I write, are you? There are PvP servers, I have said it time and time again.

Cross Realm Zones only merges same type servers with same type servers, someone on a PvE server will not be merged with a PvP server. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to repeat myself again?

I've never asked you to apologise. Wouldn't dream of it.
    You did though, several times.

I'm not selling you anything. You haven't earned it yet.
    Yeah because I meant "buying it" literally...

Deleted
    *facepalm*

You really, really aren't reading what I write, are you? There are PvP servers, I have said it time and time again.

Cross Realm Zones only merges same type servers with same type servers, someone on a PvE server will not be merged with a PvP server. Is that clear enough for you or do I need to repeat myself again?
    There are no pvp servers any more. In fact there are no real servers at all. Xrealm removed them forever.

Yes there are multi and dynamically linked pvp areas, but they are no longer discrete servers. Remember? We did this already.

You did though, several times.
    Pointing out an option is not asking you to do it. You can go to the library and look up some books on how to read, if you don't believe me. Did I just ask you to go to the library?
    Yeah because I meant "buying it" literally...
    You seem to be under the impression I have to impress you or something. Childish.

10+ Year Old Account
    *facepalm*

You really, really aren't reading what I write, are you?
    lololol

This is fun watching.

It bites does it?
    From the #1 Cata review on Amazon.com: "Blizzard's greatest misstep was blaming players instead of admitting their mistakes.
    They've convinced half of the population that the other half are unskilled whiners, causing a permanent rift in the community."

Deleted
    There are no pvp servers any more. In fact there are no real servers at all. Xrealm removed them forever.

Yes there are multi and dynamically linked pvp areas, but they are no longer discrete servers. Remember? We did this already.
    Current existing servers:
    PvP server.
    PvE server.
    RP server.
    RPPVP server.

So yes, PvP servers do exist, claiming they don't is just...

Pointing out an option is not asking you to do it. You can go to the library and look up some books on how to read, if you don't believe me. Did I just ask you to go to the library?
    If someone says "man this TV is heavy" while walking past someone else they often tend to indirectly ask that person to help out carrying it.

If someone says "I feel so thirsty all of a sudden..." that's often an indirect way of asking for something to drink.

If someone says "now would be the time for you to apologize", that person is indirectly asking for the person to apologize.

This is common, typical socialization that happens daily between people and most people expect you to know this.

You seem to be under the impression I have to impress you or something. Childish.
    I'm not under any such impression. I also love the fact that you call me childish, considering your constant attempts to "score points" and make me apologize.

Chaozu, don't bother trying to explain it to him anymore, he doesn't get it. Let him think he's right and move on, you can't help him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevyne-Shandris View Post
    lololol

This is fun watching.

It bites does it?
    I have no idea what you are talking about... Care to clarify?