Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Not as much as I should, more than most Americans, and about as much as I really want to for now. I'm always open to new information if it's interesting though! If I have sufficient cash reserves, I'll be looking to head to Brazil for the Olympics.

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that they cause me to have un-enjoyable dungeon experiences.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by akamurdoch View Post
    whats so weird about that ? comparisons are best made when there are differences.
    Only when countries are somewhat similar. Liechtenstein had 34.911 habitants in 2006, while São Paulo has a population of roughly 10 million people, more than New York.
    That one Brazilian city has more population than the entire Liechtenstein.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hot guys come from brazil.. so... yeah.

#boycottchina

Deleted
    Agreed, they have both hot women and hot men.

10+ Year Old Account
    Suddenly I have this want for marmite over hot toast
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    black guys, coffe and fotball

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Brazil is one of the biggest up and coming economies in the world, has one of the largest populations in the world, speaks Portuguese, capital is Brazilia. I know Rio de Janeiro is one of the more beautiful cities of the world, with Sugar Loaf, Cristo Redentor, Ipanema and Copacabana beaches, that the people from Rio are called Cariocas, and that they speak all their S sounds as "shh," which drives me nuts when I'm listening to their Portuguese. Sao Paulo is the biggest city, if I'm not mistaken. Bahia has a city that was built on two levels with a famous elevator that will take you from one level to the other. The Amazon River, which flows through the Amazonas state is the second longest river in the world, and home to the largest rainforest. I know Brazilians in the north especially love their farinha, and put it on pretty much all their food. I know Petrobras is one of the largest oil companies in the world.

I know the United States subsidizes Brazilian cotton production so that we don't have to stop subsidizing our own.

I also know how Brazilians went from having runaway inflation to now having a relatively stable currency and how that's driving economic growth.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    I believe they have had more civil wars than participated in international wars.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Hot guys come from brazil.. so... yeah.
    Waxed like a Brazilian hoo-- well, I guess that makes sense, actually, huh?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    I know Brazil is exporting A LOT of soybeans to China. Not to mention minerals.
    And of course the carnival in Rio, the amazon river and rainforest. Brazil is also one of the fastest growing economies in the world.

Princes Ragnhild of Norway used to live there afaik.

Only thing I know about Brazil is what I learned from Mike In Brazils website

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeverin View Post
    Only when countries are somewhat similar. Liechtenstein had 34.911 habitants in 2006, while São Paulo has a population of roughly 10 million people, more than New York.
    That one Brazilian city has more population than the entire Liechtenstein.
    Tokyo has a larger population than canada, whats the point.

10+ Year Old Account
    What do I know about Brazil? HEeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey sexy ladies!

10+ Year Old Account
    I know that there is a population of Polish Brazilians concentrated around a city called Curitiba that produce some of the hottest males on the planet. (See: my avatar)

Everything I know about Brazil, I learned from Mike.

Well okay not literally everything, but almost.

I know that Mordekaiser is numero uno, that as soon as I see "JAJAJAJAJA" in my group/team I should leave, that Brazilian tourists like to make their country look bad with their poor behavior, and that every youtube video by a famous artist is bound to have "COME TO BRAZIL" somewhere in the comments.

Rio, brasilia, amazon, that dance karate, samba, big booties, brazilian waxing, crazy football fans with ak s, corinthians, sao paolo, santos, ronaldinho, robinho, neymar, tchu tchu tcha, michel telo, gustavo lima, that rio statue of jesus, amazing beaches, decent telenovelas, ronaldo, rivaldo, pele, dida, kaka and many other soccer players, i think i already mentioned big booties, amazing beach voley team <3, and many other things .

Also i live half way around the world, distance isnt a reason to be ignorant.

Some of the most beautiful women in the world and great food.

Deleted
    Know next to nothing about Brazil, when we studied geography in School we basically went through the world real quick and focused the most on Sweden's own "landskap" for whatever reason.

The things that came to mind when I saw the thread:
    It's in south America.
    They have really beautiful women.
    They love football.

That's pretty much it. ^^

How much do you know about Sweden?