Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuntantee View Post
    I'm surprised Red Alert 2 and 3 is not mentioned. You can always try those games.
    The Red Alert series is apart of Command & Conquer.

Deleted
    There is no RTS other than SC2. If you like RTS-Games you have to play SC2.

Still play brood war, aoe2, wc3 (random 4v4s :P ), and occasionally homeworld. I haven't been keeping up with modern RTS, they just don't feel strategical to me, they don't have the story aspect either. They're also really easily comparatively.

Quote Originally Posted by Had88 View Post
    There is no RTS other than SC2. If you like RTS-Games you have to play SC2.
    Please tell me your joking...
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

Since you are MMOC I assume you enjoy the MMO aspect of games, have you tried out Age of Empire: Online? It was very enjoyable for me since the AoE series was the first online game I ever played and my first RTS.

I played with a friend and we were eventually able to farm a few of the legendary dailys (pre summer patch I believe). Some of the legendary quests were very fun and difficult, some we even spent a solid 24+ hours of playtime just to get one figured out, reminded us a lot of progression raiding.

Each unit has its own gear slots and you can find chests on maps and get chests as quest rewards that give you gear. The ammount of gear is vast and changes how your units look. There is even vanity legendary armor that makes some units look great. The art is cartoonish but in the same way wow is. The textures are sharp and animations are fluid.

Most importantly you can play it for free, its $20 to unlock a race for premium (drastically better gear available). I believe I hit a steam special and got everything you can possibly unlock for a crazy low price. I haven't been back to it simply because of Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and now Black Ops 2

Quote Originally Posted by Roggan View Post
    Since you are MMOC I assume you enjoy the MMO aspect of games, have you tried out Age of Empire: Online? It was very enjoyable for me since the AoE series was the first online game I ever played and my first RTS.

I played with a friend and we were eventually able to farm a few of the legendary dailys (pre summer patch I believe). Some of the legendary quests were very fun and difficult, some we even spent a solid 24+ hours of playtime just to get one figured out, reminded us a lot of progression raiding.

Each unit has its own gear slots and you can find chests on maps and get chests as quest rewards that give you gear. The ammount of gear is vast and changes how your units look. There is even vanity legendary armor that makes some units look great. The art is cartoonish but in the same way wow is. The textures are sharp and animations are fluid.

Most importantly you can play it for free, its $20 to unlock a race for premium (drastically better gear available). I believe I hit a steam special and got everything you can possibly unlock for a crazy low price. I haven't been back to it simply because of Diablo 3, Guild Wars 2, and now Black Ops 2
    I'll have to take a look at that. I remember when it was being launched and i didn't hear good things about it :/ so idk. Will have to take a look.

I like MMORPGS, but in RTS its a little different. I enjoy playing online but i also love creating maps and doing the story line. Very fun most of the time But thanks for the idea, will have to take a look later.
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

total war series
    total annihilation
    age of empire series
    myth
    C&C
    alpha centuri
    civilization

Lots of good stuff out there