Deleted

Question Anything else hidden?

Righto.So far we have:''Seat of knowledge'' that awards the ''seeker of knowledge'' title and ''Tillers'' which rewards the farmer title.Both ach tooltips do not state the respective rewards.Anything else you noticed that is on the exact same state?
    Last edited by mmoc7c6a45442d; 2012-11-18 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nightwish View Post
    Righto.So far we have:''Seat of knowledge'' that awards the ''seeker of knowledge'' title and ''Tillers'' which rewards the farmer title.Both ach tooltips do not state the respective rewards.Anything else you noticed that has the exact same state?
    The red flying disc/cloud?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by zykaz View Post
    The red flying disc/cloud?
    hm,not sure if we can count this one.Reason for that is because you do NOT automatically earn it when you reach exalted with lorewalkers,but you need to buy it.The titles I mentioned b4 are earned on the spot though.

Deleted
    You get "Relic Hunter" for 20 lost treasures found.

Quote Originally Posted by Andarius View Post
    A title? i didnt even know

Deleted
    This is mentioned too by the ach tooltip.

The title is not really hidden, although it somewhat is. What I mean by that is once you get past 10 treasures, the 20 treasures cheevo shows up and it does indeed say 'The Relic Hunter' underneath it. But anyone who has never picked up a treasure and has no idea of the title will only see the first cheevo called 'Lost and Found' and more than likely think it's a one time thing.

Quote Originally Posted by sTyLnK View Post
    The title is not really hidden, although it somewhat is. What I mean by that is once you get past 10 treasures, the 20 treasures cheevo shows up and it does indeed say 'The Relic Hunter' underneath it. But anyone who has never picked up a treasure and has no idea of the title will only see the first cheevo called 'Lost and Found' and more than likely think it's a one time thing.
    I was in that group until about a week ago. Had no idea that it was an achievement chain.

Deleted
    So,do we have anything else?

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently the herald of the titan is still obtainable...I haven't found the achievement for it in game yet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    Apparently the herald of the titan is still obtainable...I haven't found the achievement for it in game yet.
    That is because it is a FoTS. Still obtainable. Just search for it on wowhead

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nightguard View Post
    yep it is, got it during cata :P just get full grp of 80's that are geared like the achiev states.