Poll: Are you done yet?

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

How many of you maxed up all reputations with panda factions

Well i am done now totaly (at F++++++ last) on my main and i will never grid those factions to exel. again.

At least i got my Kite mount and thundering seperent.
    (i did dailys quests every day--araund 3-4 hours of griding, but later it become 1h)

I stil have nat pagle and panda cooking daily -- wich needs 30 days or so too complete.

So the question is: Are you done yet?

(poll up soon)
    Don't sweat the details!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    No, I have not even hit 90 yet. I like to take my time.

I've been pacing myself with dailies/factions and have only been doing 2 or 3 at a time. I'm about 3/4 of the way to being exalted with all, but I'm in no rush.

**Not really a poll option for this type of response**

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raidbozz View Post
    I've been pacing myself with dailies/factions and have only been doing 2 or 3 at a time. I'm about 3/4 of the way to being exalted with all, but I'm in no rush.

**Not really a poll option for this type of response**
    Well i was kinda in rush due too a new patch posibly coming in maybe a week or 2. So i can have a little daily break before its up.

The only factions I still need to hit exalted is Nat and the Prince.

Finished the others a couple weeks ago (human rep buff here).

Personally Nat will be the most brutal grind ever, i have TONS of fish already from farming and still a stranger (i think), I'm done with relic hunter, about half way of seeker of knowledge but far far away from exalted with Nat and the RNG nature of the grind makes it painful, trust me when I say not many will hit exalted with the champ.

You need dozens of the rare fish and just as an example last week after fishing for 4hrs straight i got nothing.... so yeah u'll need many days to grind that.

Deleted
    if you're only finished now, u slacked plenty, trust me.

hozen peace pipe farmers were done 2/3 weeks ago
    myself, i just did the dailies and finished over a week ago.

it is a relief to finish, but alts and shitty rng quest achies mean ur never rly finished

Deleted
    I have everything at revered. I'm waiting for 5.1, so I can get them to exalted with half the dailies you require now.

Deleted
    im exalted with all of them for more then a week now, working on achievements atm

10+ Year Old Account
    All exalted. Well, excluding the Black Prince and Nat Pagle.

Why do you have two options that basically mean the same thing in your poll?

Personally, no, I'm not exalted. I'm at least revered with everything though, that's all I need. I may finish off the reps once 5.1 hits and I get double rep, but I cba before that. Got other stuff I can do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8BaLL View Post
    if you're only finished now, u slacked plenty, trust me.

hozen peace pipe farmers were done 2/3 weeks ago
    myself, i just did the dailies and finished over a week ago.

it is a relief to finish, but alts and shitty rng quest achies mean ur never rly finished
    I did lose 2-3 days on a 1000 rep a day (instead of white tiger wich gains 1500)+ i started a few days later due too delay with my game (a shop where i odered had a problem delivering it). I also did try too get a hozen pipe but it was spawn camped 24/7. But of well.....

....i also forgot to say that some dude on my server did hit exelated with nat by using a fishing bot (damn cheater). He once said too me that for 1 fish he needed 12h of non-stop fishing.

Deleted
    Been flying my kite for a week or two now, cant remember exactly. But i did level to 90 in 20h nonstop playin i missed about 3 days of dailies and didnt manage to get any peace pipes.
    Overall i didnt see it as a chore, rather a competition in my guild (#1 lv90 and #1 all reps maxed except for pagle).

I have the kite. Didn't even know it was unusual until I flew about on it and got whispered by tons of people about it...

10+ Year Old Account
    I will eventually, for my main only.

I finished Cloud Serpent and Tillers awhile ago, will finish Golden Lotus today, Klaxxi sometime next week probably...August Celestials and Shado-Pan will take a bit longer. I've been working on Anglers a little bit but I really need to finish leveling fishing first so that will take the longest, I anticipate.

I'm half way through Revered with some and I just cba to do the dailies anymore. I might continue in the next expansion or so.

Deleted
    Really can't be bothered, the kite is boring. I'll have my JADE kite in 5.1, looks far better than a reused flightpath kite.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only one left for me is Anglers (not a fan of fishing). Everything else is at exalted.

Deleted
    Nope, dont wanna get to bored too quickly, Taking 1-3 rep's at the time, i just do the dailies when i feel like it, currently Honored/revered with most factions

Deleted
    Far too lazy!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm revered with Kalaxxi and Tillers and that's it. I think the rest are at friendly.

But then again I only do dailies when I feel like it.