Thread: Heroic Leap

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Leap is an actual skill used for damage, especially in PvE rotations. There's even a glyph to increase its damage. Of course its going to be decent in PvP. Deal with it.
    Lmao. That's so much bullshit in a few sentences.

Quote Originally Posted by Furypie View Post
    It's because of the fecking glyph giving 100% increased damage, stop being a shitty and stay within 8yards of him and you won't get leaped.
    This is the dumbest advice I have ever read.

You're suggesting that people should stay in melee range of a warrior.

I don't even...
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Deleted
    Now let's play the game of spot the warriors, I can see several from their replies alone. I hope you guys are back to where you where at the end of Cata as soon as possible because in all honesty your behavior on the official forums and here alone is proof enough that you deserve that place. Warriors are the S. Steve of WoW.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Now let's play the game of spot the warriors, I can see several from their replies alone. I hope you guys are back to where you where at the end of Cata as soon as possible because in all honesty your behavior on the official forums and here alone is proof enough that you deserve that place. Warriors are the S. Steve of WoW.
    I agreed 100%. Once i felt pity because i ate warriors for breakfast but them now completely ignoring the points, i would love to see them back there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice logic, some fotm rerollers complain about the nerfs so you want all Warriors to have to deal with it. Impeccable.

And what would you like us to say? YES PLEASE GOD NERF US WE ARE THE SCUM OF THE EARTH! Seriously most warrior threads have warriors saying what needs to be changed, very few people are defending warriors in their current form but we dont want to be overnerfed into unplayable either. The problem right now is so many people are fucking fixated on warriors (which is justified) they dont realize how ungodly strong dks damage is right now (played 3 different tsg's last night, dk over doubled his warriors damage every game), and the fact that mages are barely being held in check mostly because every team has a warrior on it.

Deleted
    very few people are defending warriors in their current form
    Take a look at this thread then

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    Remind me how big red warrior cannot be slowed nor feared during cooldowns and how shamans only have hex, which a decent warrior will happily spell reflect back into his face.
    maybe when the warrior turns big and red, your teammates start coming in to play, you know?

Deleted
    maybe when the warrior turns big and red, your teammates start coming in to play, you know?
    How can people be so blank

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    Well yeah. The mage tried. The warrior was immune to everything but deep freeze and that was dispelled. The warlock tried buth both the warrior and the dk didn't care a single bit about fear.

Quote Originally Posted by Intoxicated View Post
    How can people be so blank
    any reasoning or just random insults at everyone who disagrees with you? Out of all the things you want to complain about Warriors, it's heroic leap? You serious?
    Half the time it doesn't work when you need it to, then you need to pop cds AND wait for a crit for that much, AND it's on a 30s cd. If you complain about a class being too overpowered, at least complain about the right thing. Nerfing heroic leap and players like you will still get eaten.

Well yeah. The mage tried. The warrior was immune to everything but deep freeze and that was dispelled. The warlock tried buth both the warrior and the dk didn't care a single bit about fear.
    You should try watching the finals that happened some hours ago. MLS, your mage, warlock shaman all there, against a DK warrior team . The lowest the MLS team dropped to was 50%, warrior turned big and red and shit. Guess who won?
    Last edited by OscaR; 2012-11-18 at 09:06 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would like to know where the community was when warriors were dying in cheap shot all Cata. The one time they're good in literally years and the tears are nonstop flowing. Not to mention they're getting big nerfs in 5.1. And for the record, a warrior should be doing good damage inside of cooldowns and when he's allowed to stay on you. Warrs should lose silence on pummel but keep it on Heroic Throw, have TfB stack to 3 but give it a 50% chance to proc, 90 sec cd on Fear is good, keep immunity on Avatar or give us root break on 4 set back otherwise we're gonna be back to sitting in roots 24/7 and dying any time a caster pops CD's. Or lose TfB altogether and give us Unrelenting Assault back.

Watching chat for the tournament the last 2 nights made me sick. Too many clueless people out there. Warrior team goes 2-2 and OMGNERFNERFNERF, even as the mage was the one 100-0'ing people. How many xpacs, tournaments and patches went by with warriors being absolutely terrible? Lol at Blood DK's in Cata doing more dmg than us and being invincible at the same time, mages killing in one deep, ferals with unheeded warning and bear form win button, don't even need to mention rogues, Holy paladins getting crit for BC dmg by warrs, I mean the list goes on ...Not saying any class being OP is ok but open your eyes people.

Deleted
    ot saying any class being OP is ok but open your eyes people.
    I am not trying to justify ANY other class than warriors, I am just saying there is a problem here.
    There could be a million problems with other classes, but I just decided to focus on this, as I don't see a rogue critting for 75k or w/e.

Take a look at this thread then
    Because people dont really care to hear you complain about 1 tiny, insignificant aspect of warriors in heroic leap? No where are people saying wars are fine as a whole right now, maybe fine in 5.1 but not now. Besides, if bliz took off heroic leap damage and gave it some kind of utility like a slow or root 99% of pvp warriors would be stoked.

Uhh, no. HL is used in pve rotation.
    Stop being a smartass if you don't know what you're talking about.

I think that the 100% damage probably needs to go, a while back I was watching Reckful, on his warrior pop his one shot macro leap at a shadow priest (if he was in form -15% damage I cant remember) but took about 100k damage in arena from a leap, I dont know about you Regardless of the gear, a gap closer probably shouldnt do 100k

my 2cents

For pve compensate elsewhere

I don't understand this post. 78k is a normal number for a crit. What is wrong here?

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 03:28 PM ----------

HL with glyph is used in a PVE rotation. What are you talking about?

ok fine nerf leap damage im fine with that....... still wont stop the qq until warriors are shit. i just love all the warrior qq even though demo locks and mages are just as bad if not worst. im all for balance but lets not single out one class

Deleted
    I know im feeding a troll...but your so ignorant its scary....

HL, if used correctly in a pve rotation is about ~2% damage increase...which would make it an actual skill, especially in PvE rotations when you are min/maxing...
    Just l2p buddy....

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 10:23 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Dupree View Post
    I think that the 100% damage probably needs to go, a while back I was watching Reckful, on his warrior pop his one shot macro leap at a shadow priest (if he was in form -15% damage I cant remember) but took about 100k damage in arena from a leap, I dont know about you Regardless of the gear, a gap closer probably shouldnt do 100k

my 2cents

For pve compensate elsewhere
    So, for a class thats reliant on 3/5 minute cooldowns, popping all cd's, an ability on 45 sec cd WITH a glyph for it, hitting for 100k, is not ok ?
    You do realize unless rng gods favor you would see that damage 2-3 times during 10 minutes.
    Thats OP ?

The problem with warriors is cd stacking, and it will continue to be cd stacking until blizzard smacks a limit on that aswell but will ignore reverting the previous nerfs....voila...casterclysm all over again...

Pandaren Monk
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ok... its a 78K crit? So? The class as a whole needs to be tuned down a little, and its coming in 5.1. But whats wrong wtih heroic leap!? Other than its now very limited pathing.