Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/im7Mv.jpg?1

After I'd leveled up to 90 I wanted to change my transmog to something different, so I decided to take a look in my bank. Found these things. You'll probably say that the boots, head and hands doesn't fit with the rest of the set, but the truth is it's intended. I like the way the dark greenish colours is a great contrast to the yellow/red/shinie breastplate, shoulders and legsplates look. Not completely happy with the head, so tips are welcome.

Yeah female is too small. I tried that once. Just too tiny. Especially with weapons. I think male would work fine. I don't know. Orc is just a little too big in the shoulders otherwise it would be fine.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

How about an Orc female? Pretty much the same body structure as a male Human (but with boobs, obviously).

Deleted
    I've been mostly using Acherus Knight on my DK, combined with Vengeful Gladiator's Decapitator. I like that combination; a ghostly hooded figure in a dress (well, it's a female orc so that's fine), wielding a huge executioner's axe.

Now that we got the pretty nice new set, Masterwork Spiritguard, I thought I might try and get a few of those pieces, and build a "Dark Paladin" -style set.

Here's a link to the comparison on wowhead.

It has the Masterwork Spiritguard set's helmet, chest piece and boots for a more bulky, heavy plate look. The skirt is from Acherus Knight, and it's pretty much what makes this into a "Dark Paladin" theme. The belt is from Acherus Knight as well, and it's skull ties the gloves, Bladebreaker Gauntlets, into the set as they have skulls too. Masterwork Spiritguard's belt has a bit too much color, and it's gloves show hands, so they're not good; the gloves need to be closed and heavy. Acherus Knight's gloves aren't that good either, and it's chest piece shows arms, which isn't good.

Throw on top of that the Vengeful Gladiator's Bonegrinder for a more paladinesque feel, although since for me at least conquest points are limited (I only do random BG's), I may have to buy the axe after all. Remains to be seen.

Right now, the pieces that make that whole theme are the black skirt and the mace, combined with heavy, closed black plate pieces, and I think the helmet gives it a kind of a "Black Knight" -feel, which kind of supports the Dark Paladin theme.

If anyone has any suggestions as to which pieces would fit this set better, throw out some. Not looking for any dark pieces which have plenty of color (blue, etc). The pieces really need to be as black as possible.

Anyhoo, that's what I'm thinking of building. It's not a full "set", which makes it a bit more interesting for me. I've got a few full sets, but I think it might be fun to try and build something from pieces.

Here's a picture:

Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2012-11-15 at 08:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    How about an Orc female? Pretty much the same body structure as a male Human (but with boobs, obviously).
    It's an option.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...agore/advanced

still have to transmog gloves and weapon.

Got the 2H sword from icc10 normal.
    gloves not sure yet.

Love the shoulders from ICC with that skirt, rest, meh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I currently have two death knight transmog sets set up...

The first is a combination of sanctified DK tier 10, Conqueror's darkruned helmet, twin phantom blades, and vicious gladiator's warboots of cruelty:

The second is a piecing together of various items in an attempt to make a sort of "executioner" looking set. It's composed of Brutal gladiator's dreadplate shoulders, brutal gladiator's dreadplate gauntlets, Acherus Knight's hood, Bogslayer belt, direwing legguards, and thick obsidian breastplate over master builder's shirt, with a death striker topping it off.

Pretty much using the upper one myself, thanks for the boots suggestion, been using the boots of slaughter with it.

Went with something new, Red and black look.

id like the get the warmaul shoulders to match the rest of the set but these shoulders will do for now!

I'm liking this. I could use a better weapon....but now I don't hate the shoulders so much, I think this is beautiful.

---------- Post added 2012-11-16 at 06:16 PM ----------

Changed my gloves/boots/weapon....Final. I like it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing super special but I was pretty happy with how some of the LFR pieces looked with my current transmog (basically the tier chest and belt):

Combined some MoP gear after getting some cool matching pieces from LFR last night.
    The Weapon is the Heroic version of Citadel Enforcer Claymore.

Edit: Forgot to write that I'm farming the Warrior t5 recoloured gloves (greenish) from The Eye. They match nicely.
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

Deleted
    I'm sexy and I know it.

Shaking mah booty down. I know you are drooling.

Last edited by mmoc6c03471752; 2012-11-17 at 01:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Right now i'm using these:

and i'm planning on getting these 2:

But i prefer these one:

Those swords are temporal, i have to look for a swords that looks good with these set, can anyone recommend me anything?

Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    I'm sexy and I know it.

Shaking mah booty down. I know you are drooling.

that is horrifying.....yet strangely erotic, do want!

i got my shoulders though, love this set!

10+ Year Old Account

Missing the Brutish plate boots to go with the set, so difficult to get them.. Not one on the AH in the past month or two of looking for them.

netherbanes because it's one of my favorite weapons; the rest is the red set of DK quest blues from naxx. only decided to try this set out after running for armageddon and getting them, but i kinda like it. need to get the chest. helm is from 10m ulduar, red recolor of dk t8. need to see if there are any better matching boots in this style as well

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Synfiction View Post
    red recolor of dk t8. need to see if there are any better matching boots in this style as well
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=430

This is a full 8-piece set (belt is mentioned in the comments). You can find these sets easily by looking for a single item on wowhead, then looking under the "mousetip". It should say "This item is part of the following transmog set: Darkruned Battlegear (Recolor)" or something similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=430

This is a full 8-piece set (belt is mentioned in the comments). You can find these sets easily by looking for a single item on wowhead, then looking under the "mousetip". It should say "This item is part of the following transmog set: Darkruned Battlegear (Recolor)" or something similar.
    oh boy, i'm tired. i've been running ulduar for this set, which is why i have the helm...but i completely forgot. time for bed. thanks

Haha yeah there is a red recolor of the boots got the set that contains your shoulders. They are a crafted blacksmith item I believe. Look up your shoulders in wowhead and click the thing that its a set of.

alrighty, openraid.us was a huge failure for me twice so im reaching out to the mmo-champion community to see if anyone wants to do H BOT or H BWD with me for my mog