10+ Year Old Account
    Wallpaper Request:

I haven't made a wallpaper in....erm....I can't remember? I haven't seen many wallpapers of mounted characters so I wanted to try something new. One thing that really bugs me is that there really aren't any "reins" on the mounts, so I tried to create my own and make the girls have fun with them.

Also, i4ni -
    Gorgeous

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Takizas View Post
    That siggy is lovely <3 good job, seeing ur hurt. hope u feel better
    Thanks you! I don't think I've seen your work here before I left, always a pleasure to have new faces and talents shown here as well! :3
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    This is adorable! It reminds me of Gambit from Xmen
    You think she looks like a dude? D: Btw, that was sarcasm!
    Thank you anyways~
    It was nice to see I haven't completely forgotten everything yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey there guys

I would like to request a new signature for myself. As I did a name/race change the present on really doesn't fit anymore.

Visible text: I would like the text to read "Champions of Sen'jin" It should be somewhere either top or bottom corner.

Armory link/Facial screenshot: My bear and hunter .

Gear set: No gear set for the druid, just the bear form. Would like T8 recolor to be worn by hunter.

Helm visible: No and No

Your pose: Bear should be doing the "swipe". I have no idea in which pose the hunter would look best. Will leave that up to the artist.

General colour scheme: Natural warm colors which would fit the general troll theme.

Any extras: Would like the hunter and druid visible, druid in bear form and with the same hair color as in the screenshot. Hunter also with same haircolor. Rest I would leave up the artist as I have no idea on how to fit those 2 on a sig.

TYWM to whomever decides to start working on it.

Too much gorgeous work to comment on individually - so just a general ooooooooooooo <3

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    Hi there. I had a signature made by one of the fabulous artists (Brienna) here a while ago. I have since race changed and I am hoping to get a new signature and avatar made.

Visible text: My Character Name: Asmodias and My Guild: Inevitable Failure
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...smodias/simple
    Gear set: I would again like to be portrayed in Mage T5
    Helm visible: Yes, I would like my helm visible please.
    Your pose: I would like my pose to be "mid pyroblast cast"
    General colour scheme: I would love to see reds, oranges and yellows used. Something that screams "Fire" ^_^
    Any extras: I would love to have two pillars of fire (one on each extreme end of the signature) and I humbly request for the text to be a bit more vibrant. The text on my current signature blends in to the background a bit.

I would like the avatar to be a facial portrait from the signature if that is possible.

I am very excited to see what you guys can come up with for me!
    Had time for a signature this morning, so claimed and done - not exactly as you asked, but hope you like it

Chose this one because I've just started levelling a panda mage, and Tirisfal is my favourite mage set
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Visible text: Rockxana Mistweaver Monk
    Armory link: Rockxana (Server Azshara) (Sorry can't Post any Links atm)
    Gear set: Gear from the Armory
    Helm visible: No
    General colour scheme: I love the Green from Renewing Mists Spell <3
    Any Extras: Yes , a Avatar Like the Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    That. Is. Awesome! Thank you so much for creating this for me! I love it ^_^
    You're welcome - thoroughly enjoyed making it and really happy that you like it too

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Visible text: Rockxana Mistweaver Monk
    Armory link: Rockxana (Server Azshara) (Sorry can't Post any Links atm)
    Gear set: Gear from the Armory
    General colour scheme: I love the Green from Renewing Mists Spell <3
    Any Extras: Yes , a Avatar Like the Signature
    Also claimed and done - panda mode today! Hope it's what you are looking for

Did my best with the hair streaks - hope they are ok
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Holymidget View Post
    Visible text: Visible Text I'd like is: Order of the Pale Blade and then Tuhok above it, much like ingame name tags.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...n/Tuhok/simple
    Gear set: I'd like him to be using the Stormforge set please. Here is a link if your unsure which that is:
    http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=1300
    Helm visible: No thank you.

Your pose: The pose is totally up to you as the artist. As a guideline I'd like him to look tough.
    General colour scheme: The colour of baige would be nice with a darkened boarder.
    Any extras: Be creative here. I'm not overly fussed on extras. Yet whatever would make it look more awesome would be loved.

Many thanks guys. And keep the art up!
    (yes I keep race changing my chars.... I'm kinda like a woman when it comes to that. You know shoe shopping stereotype :3)
    Le bump.....

Le bump.....
    Going to be greedy and claim this one too - won't have much time later in the week, but should get this one done today
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Awesome !!! <3 Thank You Shyama !

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    Wallpaper Request:

I haven't made a wallpaper in....erm....I can't remember? I haven't seen many wallpapers of mounted characters so I wanted to try something new. One thing that really bugs me is that there really aren't any "reins" on the mounts, so I tried to create my own and make the girls have fun with them.
    Geeki that is just...wow. I don't even have words, amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Rockxana View Post
    Awesome !!! <3 Thank You Shyama !
    You are welcome

And done for Holymidget:

Hope he looks tough enough for you
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You are welcome

And done for Holymidget:

Hope he looks tough enough for you
    Love it =D... yet another artist who doesn't fail to impress. Thanks. *gives cookie*

Love it =D... yet another artist who doesn't fail to impress. Thanks. *gives cookie*
    You're welcome - glad you like it

End of signature spam *goes off to do other things happily munching on the cookie*
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Good morning, I'm looking for a wonderful and talented artist to create a signature for me as well as a facebook 'cover photo' of the same image.

Visible text: Baileyjay US-Turalyon
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: us battle net/wow/en/character/turalyon/Baileyjay/advanced
    Gear set: Tier 14 (blue set) Shaman
    Your pose: Casting
    General colour scheme: Artist choice
    Any extras: Would like the Horde symbol incorporated somewhere near the name
    Last edited by Baileyjay; 2012-11-20 at 02:22 PM.

Sig/Avatar
    Visible text: Travex (My character's name) <Ascent> (Guild) US-Thrall (Server)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://img33.imageshack.us/img33/1184/t13ss.jpg T13 example w/ arbitrary placeholder weapons
    Gear set: I would be in a black/Sha Touched version of full T13 warrior set. I would like to be dual wielding Kilrak, Jaws of Terror [H].
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: A few poses I'm fine with are in stance to charge (Profile), roar (Frontal), attacking, attacking with Raging Blow, or simply something enigmatic - given the color scheme.
    General colour scheme: In line with the Black T13 and Sha Touched weaponry, perhaps a dark, ominous background, there's plenty of freedom here as I cannot think of something terribly specific.
    Any extras: Again in line with Black T13/Sha Touched weaponry, perhaps a matching eye-glow and faint matching fire stemming from my person/armor.

Bump#1

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys can you do me a favor?

Shyama created me a great signature for another webpage a while ago, but now i want to put it on MMO-champ, can anyone modify it? (the size)

Last edited by Maxilian; 2012-11-20 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Hey guys can you do me a favor?

Shyama created me a great signature for another webpage a while ago, but now i want to put it on MMO-champ, can anyone modify it? (the size)
    Hi Maxilian

Just checked I have the psd file, and I have, so give me a few minutes and I'll make it work for MMO
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Hi guys, i want a wallpaper of 2 of my characters, i was going to ask Shyama but it seens she's really busy right now :S, but i will be really happy if anyone can do these for me

Wallpaper:
    Resolution: 1280 x 800
    Visible text: You can have anything you desire.... for a price (i would really like to have the first part with a light aura or scheme and the last part 'for a price' with a darker one ) and maybe (if it doens't look strange) my character name Iristia (you can put it in a corner or wherever you think it will look good)
    Armory link/Facial screenshot (Warlock): http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...Iristia/simple
    Armory link/Facial screenshot (Priest): http://us.battle.net/wow/es/characte...Iristia/simple
    Gear set: My warlock with http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=434 and the priest with http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...87:29353:40350
    Helm visible: yes on both
    Your pose: Whatever you want
    General colour scheme: I want it to have a light side (priest side) and a dark side (Warlock side)
    Any extras: The warlock with some dark aura surrounding her and a faint white blue on her eyes, and with the priest with the effect of the weapon on her arm/hands (as you prefare, if you think it will look better withouth that then you can take it out :P)

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 09:45 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Hi Maxilian

Just checked I have the psd file, and I have, so give me a few minutes and I'll make it work for MMO
    Ty, i didn't asked you cause i saw that you had your requests closed :S, but thanks again

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Thanks you! I don't think I've seen your work here before I left, always a pleasure to have new faces and talents shown here as well! :3
    Ive been jumping in and out of ava/siggy work. been having to much around the house & Friends. Around house will stand, as iam looking for a new apartment atm.

Thanks for noticeing my work :P
    Last edited by mmoc6b488cde16; 2012-11-20 at 03:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Ty, i didn't asked you cause i saw that you had your requests closed :S, but thanks again
    And done:

Afraid I can't do the wallpaper, but I'm sure someone will make a lovely one for you
    Requests CLOSED