Local LoL tournaments

S'up guys, just wondering if anyone knows any way of looking into LoL tournaments local to wherever you live. I'm from Glasgow and I know Gamerbase hosted LoL tournies on a Friday evening and unfortunately it's now finished, but I'm not sure if there's anywhere on the official forums or website that give any information regarding this.

Reason I ask is myself and a group of friends are interested in competing, not as in going for World Champs 2013 WOOWOO sort of thing, just to keep ourselves entertained really. Would be fun to actually get in about it and play against people in the same room as you and share some banter, not just deal with that retarded Teemo ADC in normal running Revive and Tele.

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

I recently participated in a local LoL tournament.

You're just gonna have to check all the localized gaming sites out. Then bookmark those who have arranged LoL tournaments in the past, and then check them out regularly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA YOU'RE FUCKED. (Yes, it's my forums, I'm allowed to do that)

10+ Year Old Account
    I like this idea for a thread. We could use it as a way to find local/small tournaments easier because the more people looking the more we might find. I would assume most tournaments would be on EUW or NA right?

If I were you Farolok I would google a bit a see what you can find.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    There are also go4LoL tournaments I think every week. Well, they might not be weekly, but they are up to their 88th one, so I assume they happen with some frequency. Afaik, anyone can sign up. You're probably going to get destroyed by a much better team, but it is in genera a fun experience. I know some of my friends have played in them before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Isrozzis View Post
    There are also go4LoL tournaments I think every week. Well, they might not be weekly, but they are up to their 88th one, so I assume they happen with some frequency. Afaik, anyone can sign up. You're probably going to get destroyed by a much better team, but it is in genera a fun experience. I know some of my friends have played in them before.
    I heard you were the reason they lost.

OT: Hmmm, any server specifics?
    Hey everyone

Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I like this idea for a thread. We could use it as a way to find local/small tournaments easier because the more people looking the more we might find. I would assume most tournaments would be on EUW or NA right?

If I were you Farolok I would google a bit a see what you can find.
    Well I'm obviously EUW! And if anyone knows of anything I'd appreciate some info!

OT: I've tried googling but all I get is links to Gamerbase Glasgow whose tournaments have now finished and I'm not sure when they will resume. Only reason I knew about 'em last time is 'cause I worked there! xD

ne porvivajo nur mortigi tempo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Well I'm obviously EUW! And if anyone knows of anything I'd appreciate some info!

OT: I've tried googling but all I get is links to Gamerbase Glasgow whose tournaments have now finished and I'm not sure when they will resume. Only reason I knew about 'em last time is 'cause I worked there! xD
    Maybe if you could get enough people to be interested in it they would have a reason to do more.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duronos View Post
    I heard you were the reason they lost.

OT: Hmmm, any server specifics?
    It was NA, and I wasn't playing lol