Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror
    Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Why you don't mention that 75% of it must be spent within the US thus creating jobs?
    US receives valuable Intel, Military tech advancements.

While many other recipients get it, without many if no conditions at all.
    why? because its largely bogus. apart from that, the aid to nuclear israel is also illegal

As a side note, every penny given to Israel is a violation of the Symington Amendment to the Foreign Appropriations Act and the Glenn Act., both of which forbid US financial aid to any nation in possession of nuclear weapons technology that has not signed the Nuclear Non Proliferation Treaty and does not allow IAEA inspections.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zhangfei View Post
    Indeed. Bush's pastor used to discuss it, Rove has talked about it, the neo-con view was horrifying. I still think it played a major part in the invasion of Iraq, to further destabilise the entire region. When Britain and the Ottomans were there it was comparatively peaceful. Now it's a huge mess.
    When Britain and the Ottomans were there, the locals didn't have easy access to high explosives, AK-47s, and rockets. The world has changed.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    When Britain and the Ottomans were there, the locals didn't have easy access to high explosives, AK-47s, and rockets. The world has changed.
    Or it's because when Britain was there, they tried to ally with the local population rather than blindly and unwaveringly supporting their most hated enemy - above and beyond what the said enemy themselves wanted (referring to the Israeli moderates here).

---------- Post added 2012-11-19 at 03:09 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mavett View Post
    Why you don't mention that 75% of it must be spent within the US thus creating jobs?
    Yeah that is so much better than spending 100% of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dd614 View Post
    Saying both sides are evil in this case is like saying Germany and Britain were both evil in WW2.
    Oh... they weren't? Germans AND Brits?
    Now if you defend Bomber Harris with just one single word, I don't know how serious I would have to take you.

10+ Year Old Account
    must be a great consolation to the americans suffering severe economic hardship just now that instead of helping their situation its being used to prop up an apartheid zionist state where most of them wouldnt even be welcome.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    must be a great consolation to the americans suffering severe economic hardship just now that instead of helping their situation its being used to prop up an apartheid zionist state where most of them wouldnt even be welcome.
    What you talkin about? Netanyahu even told Bill Maher that he would pay him to move to Israel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Those suffering a severe economic hardship are not paying a federal income tax, thus they are not subsidizing Israel.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    I don't think that the USA is in need of any new toys, what they produce is signifcantlly better. In fact, they are the one supplying Israel with new toys every now and then.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel%...tary_relations

How about some research? telling a lie over and over doesn't magically transform it into truth
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/...IKML_blog.html

What does Hamas have to do with anything? they are not part of the Irani government and as far as I am concerned doesn't even represent their own people.

As a side note, please type clearly and provide sources along with your claims.
    You may not think so, your military does. I will trust them.
    I never said USA is not supplying Israel. However, USA is supplying half the world, not only Israel.

Look at this.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201107161...n/?ArtID=10114

Internet Archive Wayback Machine is a nice thing to have.

HAMAS has to do with everything. Same "kill the juice" rhetoric as Iran.
    They may not represent them, but they govern Gaza strip. Guess what that means?

Quote Originally Posted by Laize View Post
    Makes me not want to be their ally anymore.

Seriously, what has Israel done for us that's been worth $12 trillion and terrorism?

Nothing except creating a ton of problems. Who ever thought UN taking a piece of land and say here this land is now yours and that it would not create problems with the previous owners that got it basically stolen.

10+ Year Old Account
    wake up americans and get your country back before youre plunged into fighting more wars for Israel

http://www.mediamonitors.net/khodr49.html

On October 3, 2001, I.A.P. News reported that according to Israel Radio (in Hebrew) Kol Yisrael an acrimonious argument erupted during the Israeli cabinet weekly session last week between Israeli Prime Minister Ariel Sharon and his foreign Minister Shimon Peres. Peres warned Sharon that refusing to heed incessant American requests for a cease-fire with the Palestinians would endanger Israeli interests and "turn the US against us. "Sharon reportedly yelled at Peres, saying "don't worry about American pressure, we the Jewish people control America."

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    He has it wrong, it isnt that Americans are creampuffs just the current administration.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadvolcanoes View Post
    Those suffering a severe economic hardship are not paying a federal income tax, thus they are not subsidizing Israel.
    Money's fungible. Every dollar spent buying weapons for Israel is a dollar that can't be spent on something useful in the US.

---------- Post added 2012-11-20 at 08:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wilbbailey View Post
    He has it wrong, it isnt that Americans are creampuffs just the current administration.
    This video is from 2001. Does that mess with the way you view the world? I'm guessing not.

Quote Originally Posted by Arnorei View Post
    no, think of Osama, USA gave weapons to him back when he wasn't a terrorist.
    He was a terrorist. Just on the "right side".
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well he's not telling lies, America does support a nation that supressed(= killed, robbed them of water and land) an entire nation, because it was there promised land 3000 years ago or something religious like that
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

10+ Year Old Account
    He has a point though. This country is absolutely chalk full of bleeding hearts, it doesn't take much to get our momentum going in whichever direction someone wants. Get your info out in the media, maybe poke a few politicians, and bam, whichever country has been pestering you is now getting facerolled by the US military.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RüneRS View Post
    Well he's not telling lies, America does support a nation that supressed(= killed, robbed them of water and land) an entire nation, because it was there promised land 3000 years ago or something religious like that
    The US is a nation that suppressed, killed, and robbed several nations of their water and land because it was their promised land. It's where I live today, really.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeve View Post
    The US is a nation that suppressed, killed, and robbed several nations of their water and land because it was their promised land. It's where I live today, really.
    I am aware of that, but didn't mention it because it would be nation bashing
    ∞=0
    0/2 = 0 , ∞/2 = ∞
    2/0 = error , 2/∞ = error
    0*2 = 0 , ∞*2 = ∞

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Easo View Post
    You may not think so, your military does. I will trust them.
    I never said USA is not supplying Israel. However, USA is supplying half the world, not only Israel.

Look at this.
    http://web.archive.org/web/201107161...n/?ArtID=10114

Internet Archive Wayback Machine is a nice thing to have.

HAMAS has to do with everything. Same "kill the juice" rhetoric as Iran.
    They may not represent them, but they govern Gaza strip. Guess what that means?
    It is not our "military", I am not from USA.

reading comprehension seems to be off with you but whatever:
    The Zionist Regime has lost its existence philosophy... the Zionist regime faces a complete deadend and under God's grace your wish will soon be materialized and the corrupt element will be wiped off the map," said President Ahmadinejad.
    Corrupt element not Israel as a whole.

If you want to see my opinion about Hamas go to the other thread about Gaza. It has nothing to do with what you've said.

Quote Originally Posted by N-7 View Post
    It is not our "military", I am not from USA.

reading comprehension seems to be off with you but whatever:
    The Zionist Regime has lost its existence philosophy... the Zionist regime faces a complete deadend and under God's grace your wish will soon be materialized and the corrupt element will be wiped off the map," said President Ahmadinejad.
    Corrupt element not Israel as a whole.

If you want to see my opinion about Hamas go to the other thread about Gaza. It has nothing to do with what you've said.
    Then which military you refer to?

Alright, tell me how you can remove what he says will be removed without ending Israel as such?