Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by steveyboy View Post
    Mod was discussing his actions upon me. And what will happen when I change the title back?
    I hate people like you. I just want to spit on them.

OT: Too early to say, seeing as BL stated that they didn't kill it the elite way, they just wasted time on it, you can bet Method will be doing the normal way to quickly catch up. Oh well, Paragon NR1, Method 2nd, hoping for Vodka as third.

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    OT: I'm hoping this lasts a few resets, people mentioned above that Sha has a HC-only phase, which I didn't know about,
    You can see it in the dungeon journal, you basically fight him and the 'champion' (person who was standing in the light) has to actually do stuff like kite things and switch off the job to other players.

Looks neat.

can someone please tell me what is the elite mode that people are talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by OscaR View Post
    can someone please tell me what is the elite mode that people are talking about?
    The first boss in Terrace is similar to the Iron Council in Ulduar, where you kill three bosses in the order of your choosing. Once one dies, the others get healed to full and gain a new ability. In Ulduar, the hardmode was killing Steelbreaker last. Here, it's killing the Protector last. Doing so gets improved loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood Legion 2/4H
    Quote Originally Posted by Aloodanis View Post
    Damn casuals and their vending machines. Back in my day, We had to go all the way from Orgrimmar to Desolace to pick up chips from the store. we had to do an extensive attunement quest to get into the store and we had to assemble 39 other people to fight the many other trash mobs, i mean trash food, to get to the chip isle. Oh and most of us couldn't even afford our epic car mount to drive there, we had to settle for our 60% bike mounts.

These rankings need to change so that points are given on speed of kills relative to when servers went online.

Looks to me like Blood Legion are going to clear H Terrace before EU servers even come back up? GG with that gating, way to ruin a race.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vakna View Post
    Looks to me like Blood Legion are going to clear H Terrace before EU servers even come back up? GG with that gating, way to ruin a race.
    I wish this would happen one day so we could have a serious discussion about the edge that US guilds enjoy on every single race.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dravelar View Post
    Heroic Rag didn't need 1000+ wipes dude
    Nope, but it still took an impressive amount of wipes. Quote from Paragon:

We wiped 500+ times on the boss, although I lost count at some point. Absolutely epic feeling after such an epic fight!
    Source

Edit: If you want to get technical, it isn't unrealistic to say that it took 1000+ wipes, by all of the progression guilds combined, before a kill. So I guess he wasn't totally wrong!
    Last edited by -aiko-; 2012-11-21 at 04:42 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    I wish this would happen one day so we could have a serious discussion about the edge that US guilds enjoy on every single race.
    You realize that in Heart of Fear that "edge" was completely negated, right? That's not the reason why Blood Legion got it first.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Quote Originally Posted by Durarn View Post
    was wondering when this will pop (:

More interested in who will get protectors heroic hard mode first.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    Blood legion got first boss down on heroic in HOF AFTER method and paragon.

And besides its not like the US has had many world firsts in a long time.

10+ Year Old Account
    BL is now 3/4. Either this is undertuned, or having Heroic HoF gear is really helping. Hopefully Sha takes longer than a single day to down.

Vodka is still the only 1/4.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    BL is now 3/4. Either this is undertuned, or having Heroic HoF gear is really helping. Hopefully Sha takes longer than a single day to down.

Vodka is still the only 1/4.
    Baradin Hold tank trinket for Lei Shi is slightly broken.
    Quote Originally Posted by judgementofantonidas View Post
    Blizzard offered cardboard cut outs with poster pictures of bosses stapled on them upside down and sideways and many players now feel that is raiding.
    Raxxykins

Looks like Tsulong is the wall in Terrace and maybe Sha. Even if Sha is difficult I don't see him even remotely lasting a week on one boss, Terrace was a disappointment in my opinion but oh well. Can't wait till EU has a crack at it and see who gets World First by default time kills.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time to see just how much of a cock block Fear is. Hopefully it'll keep BL busy

Doubt this raid will last longer than a week but hey, it's only 4 bosses. I kinda liked the way this tier was split into 3 mini races, heh.

EU servers waking up slowly and US guilds are already 3/4..

It's so funny when people complain how, X guild didn't get world first because Y guild had to start later. While i don't think it's 'fair' if they are 'racing' each other, regardless it IS world first. They killed the boss before anyone else in the world.

Saying "oh wait wait wait nope, they didn't get WF because Y guild had to start later" is stupid. LOL. That's like saying some pioneers didn't discover whatever piece of land first because the other pioneers had to fix a hole in their ship they had no control over putting them 6 hours behind.
    No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post
    It's so funny when people complain how, X guild didn't get world first because Y guild had to start later. While i don't think it's 'fair' if they are 'racing' each other, regardless it IS world first. They killed the boss before anyone else in the world.

Saying "oh wait wait wait nope, they didn't get WF because Y guild had to start later" is stupid. LOL. That's like saying some pioneers didn't discover whatever piece of land first because the other pioneers had to fix a hole in their ship they had no control over putting them 6 hours behind.
    Point being? People are acting funny if they take the time a guild takes to clear an instance after it's opened into account for world firsts, when the raid lasts like a day?

Quote Originally Posted by Durarn View Post
    1000% agree...

realms just started up. and what it means when blood legion is at 3/4hc atm.... they will do kill of 4th boss for sure before europeans, but we will see who will spend less time on this when eu guilds will start soon:>

Quote Originally Posted by Song View Post

How is it funny? World first means you are racing against the world, killing a boss first when only the people in your country can actually access it is not world first, it's <your country> first.

In any case, this tier's race has been utterly ruined many times over, not even worth following anymore.
    Your persistence of vision does not come without great sacrifice. Let go of the tangible mass of your mind, it is only an illusion. There is no escape.. For the soul burns on everlasting encapsulated within infinite time. A thousand year journey at the blink of an eye... Humanity is dust..