Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Blood Legion World First Protectors, Tsulong, Lei-Shi, Sha of Fear Inc?

Blood Legion has so far managed to get World First:

Protectors of the Endless

Tsulong

Lei Shi

It's looking very promising for them to secure World First Sha of Fear. I say that because I think in the time that Terrace has been released, Blood Legion has been capable of killing all three with a very very short amount of time. So unless any EU guilds can kill it quicker when it releases then I see Blood Legion securing Tier 14. Disappointing to see that Terrace wasn't that big of a challenge overall.

Edit: This isn't a debate on if US is better than EU at all, both have equal chance to get World First due to who kills it faster after release. Just stating that Terrace itself looks very easy if it's been killed less than 24hrs of release
    Last edited by Xizz; 2012-11-21 at 05:40 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xizz View Post
    Disappointing to see that Terrace wasn't that big of a challenge overall.
    There's still one boss left.

There are threads about heroics in the raids and dungeons section, including about BL's H Lei kill.

Quote Originally Posted by DetectiveJohnKimble View Post
    There are threads about heroics in the raids and dungeons section, including about BL's H Lei kill.
    Ah sorry about that mate, If mods can see please feel free to delete thread or move it!

Tsulong

Lei Shi

It's looking very promising for them to secure World First Sha of Fear. I say that because I think in the time that Terrace has been released, Blood Legion has been capable of killing all three with a very very short amount of time. So unless any EU guilds can kill it quicker when it releases then I see Blood Legion securing Tier 14. Disappointing to see that Terrace wasn't that big of a challenge overall.

Edit: This isn't a debate on if US is better than EU at all, both have equal chance to get World First due to who kills it faster after release. Just stating that Terrace itself looks very easy if it's been killed less than 24hrs of release
    EU doesnt even start till tomorrow

this isnt surprising, except for vodka doing subpar.

If any other guild defeats Protectors Elite mode in this lockout, it would throw a wrench to the race. That encounter may or may not be more difficult than H:Sha but judging from the higher item level drops, I'm betting it is. What would happen then if a different guild takes down what could be the most difficult encounter? BL might have locked themselves out from that chance.

Tsulong

Lei Shi

The way wowprogress and other similar websites weight kills isn't even remotely what it should be. It'd be more interesting if they accounted everything by time to kill since Blizzard won't release raids at the same time. Last raid was pretty fair but they had to cockblock on the first boss to see that type of evenness.

Incorrect, EU and US don't have equal chance because EU opens 24 hours later. So, BL are US First but not World first if a EU guild kills it so many hours/minutes earlier from when it opens for them.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroic terrace is out? Well I guess being in probably full t14 helped.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 01:43 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vegiisan View Post
    Incorrect, EU and US don't have equal chance because EU opens 24 hours later. So, BL are US First but not World first if a EU guild kills it so many hours/minutes earlier from when it opens for them.
    by that logic there is no world first. only region first.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Heroic terrace is out? Well I guess being in probably full t14 helped.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 01:43 AM ----------

no u don't understand him. What he ment was this let me explain :

Tuesday 11:00 AM Terrace released in the US.
    18 hours later Blood Legion kills 3 bosses.

Wednesday 11:00 AM Terrace released in the EU.
    15 hours later DREAM paragon kills 3 bosses.

that means that DREAM paragon is world first , because they did it in a smaller amount of time then Blood Legion.

so if they manage to kill The Sha in 5 hours from now , and they are a 23 hours full clear, then DREAM paragon still got 22 hours and 50 minutes to clear it before them.

understand it ?

Why can't Blizzard just release raids on the same day in all regions? I don't see why EU unlocks on Wednesday, while US unlocks on Tuesday. Seems 100% arbitrary.

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    A better way of looking at it, but better still would be something like World's fastest kill, essentially looking at how long since availability did guilds kill the boss.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 09:14 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Why can't Blizzard just release raids on the same day in all regions? I don't see why EU unlocks on Wednesday, while US unlocks on Tuesday. Seems 100% arbitrary.
    They did this during ICC, didn't they?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

World First =/= World Fastest. You guys all saying X amount of hours LESS than what BL does = World First are ignorant of this fact.. If you want Paragon to have an equal footing as BL, have them move to America. Can't do that? Stop complaining.

OT Blood Legion does have the legitimate world firsts of these bosses, scores and "World Fastest" be damned. They are a better guild and bunch of raiders than almost everyone (yes including me) that posts about them. I'm glad they are finally getting some chained world firsts over the EU. And I love Paragon and all of those folks.

Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    no u don't understand him. What he ment was this let me explain :

Tuesday 11:00 AM Terrace released in the US.
    18 hours later Blood Legion kills 3 bosses.

Wednesday 11:00 AM Terrace released in the EU.
    15 hours later DREAM paragon kills 3 bosses.

that means that DREAM paragon is world first , because they did it in a smaller amount of time then Blood Legion.

so if they manage to kill The Sha in 5 hours from now , and they are a 23 hours full clear, then DREAM paragon still got 22 hours and 50 minutes to clear it before them.

understand it ?
    this is why method in my eyes was first on empress

a race isnt a fair race if you get a head start. it may technically be the first kill, but on a level playing field, method wins.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    this is why method in my eyes was first on empress

a race isnt a fair race if you get a head start. it may technically be the first kill, but on a level playing field, method wins.
    Heart of Fear everyone had equal footing since the first boss wasn't in a state to kill it when the server went live in US.

Deleted
    Everyone is free to join BL, Vodka and Exodus on the US realms - I dont see the problem here, if you're aiming for world firsts.

Just stating that Terrace itself looks very easy if it's been killed less than 24hrs of release
    Well to be fair HoF wasn't exactly hard either if we take the "unnerfed" Imperial Vizier out of the equation as at the very least the next three are an in essence halfus 2.0 difficulty wise.

World first is a world first. Its funny how everyone and their dog was all about 10 mans not being real raids then Paragon goes 10 and suddenly its all the same. Now we have people making up kill times as being the only legit firsts.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UcanDoSht View Post
    Everyone is free to join BL, Vodka and Exodus on the US realms - I dont see the problem here, if you're aiming for world firsts.
    Or maybe Blizz should just open the new raids at the same time for everyone instead of giving US a headstart. They clearly need it, but still

Deleted

Both have an equal chance to get world first? are you kidding? US has 18 hours head start, and thats a lot. If they down the 4th boss first, they really cant claim a world first in terms of "we beat the everyone in this race" because they have 18hours advantage.

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 11:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Altam View Post
    Or maybe Blizz should just open the new raids at the same time for everyone instead of giving US a headstart. They clearly need it, but still
    lol .....