Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Another boss that requires 3 tanks in 25, unless it's possible to cheese the teleport with some other classes. This annoys me a lot - as if shuffling healers around in MSV wasn't irritating enough. First and last boss of the entire tier, who thought this was a good idea.
    Last edited by KaPe; 2012-11-15 at 12:08 AM.

They're all really simple. We cleared 3/4 in ~40 mins then moved onto finish HoF/MV so people could get the last of the Sigils they needed so we can get people their +500 gems this week.

Deleted
    We just killed elite mode protectors.
    Killed tsulong, after a few tries.

Does anyone know how to activate elite modes, for tsulong, lei shi and sha of fear? Theres not much out there atm on how to switch them.
    Thanks

Deleted
    Protectors is the only encounter with Elite mode/loot

Deleted
    The elite mode on the first boss was extremly easy on normal at least. Probably a lot harder on heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was expecting a bit more from elite Protectors. We one shot it last night while testing strats - what a joke. >_< Sha of Fear was an amazing fight though, it's going to be an absolute blast on heroic mode.

---------- Post added 2012-11-15 at 06:51 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sickness View Post
    We just killed elite mode protectors.
    Killed tsulong, after a few tries.

Does anyone know how to activate elite modes, for tsulong, lei shi and sha of fear? Theres not much out there atm on how to switch them.
    Thanks
    Protectors of the Endless is the only encounter that has an elite mode.
    Armory
    Twitter
    Altered-Time.com - the #1 Mage Theorycrafting community.

hopefully this can be answered since some of us in my group arent sure :

do you have to kill heroic empress in HoF to open up heroic ToES?

some believe yes i say no since theres only like 20 guilds that have done that.
    Intel i7 4790k @ 4.4GHz | Asetek 550LC 120MM Watercooler | MSI Z97 PC MATE | XFX Radeon R9 390X 8GB | ADATA 16GB DDR3-2133MHz XPG V3 |
    1TB WD Caviar Blue | 128GB Sandisk Z400S SSD | NZXT Phantom 410 | EVGA 750W SuperNova G1 80+ GOLD | External 2TB WD Elements

10+ Year Old Account
    You need to kill N Sha of Fear to open H ToES AFAIK, just like every raid tier since TOC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scrod View Post
    Ok, I give up. This is pointless.
    Many Multitudes Online Constantly Harping About Minor Problems
    FIRE GIVES ME BIGGER BLOOD SHIELDS

SKIP TO 22:50
    We kind of run through the key things that hung us up a bit for each fight
    Last edited by DannathGR; 2012-11-19 at 07:55 PM.

How are you guys dealing with defiled ground? We are kiting it around the edges and putting them down, that is however not our problem.
    Our problem is that the tanks who are getting the debuff seems to get one shotted. Not sure if its in combination with a Corrupted Waters spawn, but they go down so fast. And that is even with 3 healers in the raid that seemed to make the enrage timer quite difficult to reach

If you walk out fast enough, you won't take damage from the defiled ground patches. It's a matter of swift reflexes

My guild pushed over all the bosses this week so we're going to try Elite mode protectors this week. I can see it sounds easy but I was wondering if it is 1 or 2 tanked.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sickestnerdchills View Post
    My guild pushed over all the bosses this week so we're going to try Elite mode protectors this week. I can see it sounds easy but I was wondering if it is 1 or 2 tanked.
    Two tanked and Two healed (atleast thats how we did it).

Quote Originally Posted by Odeanathus View Post
    Two tanked and Two healed (atleast thats how we did it).
    Thats what I suspected thanks so much for the quick response!

Deleted
    2 tanked, 3 healed without noticable issue

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Morghie View Post
    2 tanked, 3 healed without noticable issue
    We've 2 tanked 2 healed without any problems, I believe if we've done it with three healers we'd have DPS issues toward the end and lack of space.
    Talking about Elite mode obv.
    Serbian <MYST> , Draenor EU

Can anyone tell me the spawn rate and the hitpoints of the little adds during protectors of the endless fight? Would be very interesting to know. Since the mechanics of the fight won't change that much, I'd think that this fight could be on the same stage of difficulty with elegon...

Regarding the glyph of purity question on Tsulong- we had our shaman dispel and his glyph healed for a total of 146k. I'd assume the same for Purity?

FWIW, we 2 tanked/3 healed elite protectors

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mmpie View Post
    Regarding the glyph of purity question on Tsulong- we had our shaman dispel and his glyph healed for a total of 146k. I'd assume the same for Purity?
    They nerfed things like that back on Sinestra/Calen, no healing friendly NPC by absurd amount, sorry.