Deleted
    I once saw TOO go quadra GP5 into triforce with GP and win. Solo queue is fucked up even at the highest ELO anything could work.

Deleted
    Okay, going to read a lot of posts on Surrender@20....

Then I'm off to play LoL.

Also, Kurdiern, please, tell me that's Jessica on your avatar, I have similar image like that, with her, but I don't know if that's just some random chick or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    Okay, going to read a lot of posts on Surrender@20....

Then I'm off to play LoL.

Also, Kurdiern, please, tell me that's Jessica on your avatar, I have similar image like that, with her, but I don't know if that's just some random chick or not.
    It is knowing him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by StylesClashv3 View Post
    It is knowing him.
    Good!

I was really close to using that too, but the one I have is more clear and more brighty.

This one.

Off to play LoL! Scratch that! Not yet. xd

I am now.... :b
    Last edited by mmoc58a2a4b64e; 2012-11-21 at 12:04 PM.

Deleted

Yeah. I watched that right after i got out of my bed.

Deleted
    AP Janna approved.

In Dominion.

With Blackfire Torch.

I fucking soloed Wokung, he had a Ghostblade, Entropy, BF, Mercs and TWO Vamp Scepters. God damn, I think the Blackfire Torch allowed me to solo him, still.

Deleted
    AP Janna approved.
    In Dominion.
    With Blackfire Torch.
    I fucking soloed Wokung, he had a Ghostblade, Entropy, BF, Mercs and TWO Vamp Scepters. God damn, I think the Blackfire Torch allowed me to solo him, still.
    Its clearly Janna beeing op in that case..!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by derp singed View Post
    Its clearly Janna beeing op in that case..!
    No, it's me. I'm too OP for anyone.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elial View Post
    I wasn't even aware people were actually comparing SC2 to LoL O.o That's kind of silly imo. I have always seen them as two seperate kinds of Esports.
    Neither was i aware o.O

I love to watch SCII, I hate to watch LOL.
    I love to play LOL, I hate to play SCII.

WTF is wrong with me XD

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Etna View Post
    Neither was i aware o.O

I love to watch SCII, I hate to watch LOL.
    I love to play LOL, I hate to play SCII.

WTF is wrong with me XD
    Mostly because the skill cap is way higher in SC2. I'm not just saying this to be a DotA fanboy either, I think SC2 is miles above either of them in skill cap and interesting viewership.

Also Majad, way to just go offline and diss me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Farolok View Post
    Just played Karthus for the first time (been waiting on his free week for a loooong time) and MAN, is that guy fun or what?! Not much early kill potential unless it's coordinated well with your jungler, but his farm is ridiculous. I'll admit I'm not a great farmer playing mid unless I'm Malzahar, but Jesus, I broke 170+ farm in 20! (which I know isn't a lot, but it is for me)

Dunno how anyone else builds him and I didn't even check any build guides, but I went for boots+3, rushed RoA, grabbed Rabadons, went for Archangels, WotA (just leaving E on whilst in teamfights and healing like crazy pwns) and Rylais, just for that lil bit o' health. Worked really well, finished 22/4/17 lol
    boots + 3 pots, Tear of godness, WOTA for spell vamp, Rabadon, biuld what you need. At late game upgrade tear of godness to archangel staff, keep rabadon, sel the rest make 3 more archangel staff = 1.5-/+ AP. Use your W flash E combo, press R after you die, Pentakill.

Sit down and enjoy seeing your team destroying the towers and nexus or the shitty people with GA that .l. your pentakill.

XD it is a funny build to use on Normals

---------- Post added 2012-11-21 at 12:58 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lycoris View Post
    Mostly because the skill cap is way higher in SC2. I'm not just saying this to be a DotA fanboy either, I think SC2 is miles above either of them in skill cap and interesting viewership.

That and Day9 and TB make everything more awesome ^^
    Last edited by mmocce676f6b0f; 2012-11-21 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    If i had to describe the weather right now with a league of legends skill it'd probably be Absolute Zero. Q_Q

Deleted
    If i had to describe the weather right now with a league of legends skill it'd probably be Absolute Zero. Q_Q
    If it really was at absolute zero though, you would be practically unconscious.

Also, do you even northern Canada/Sweden etc etc.

Deleted
    If it really was at absolute zero though, you would be practically unconscious.

Also, do you even northern Canada/Sweden etc etc.
    Absolute Zero was the most fitting skill i could think of in an instant. And i do not live in Northern Europe or Canada. :C
    My problem is that the heating oil ran out and the new oil isnt even delivered yet.

Btw how's your elo doing Lycoris?

Deleted
    Going online now, I just went to play a bit of LoL, then went to make my lunch and I just finished noming!

Deleted
    Vman7 actually builds Nashors Tooth on jungle Xin. :O
    Never seen that before!

Deleted
    Vman7 actually builds Nashors Tooth on jungle Xin. :O
    Never seen that before!
    I've seen a Xin building Guinsoo's, he did fairly good and had an absurd sustain from his W.

Deleted
    I've seen a Xin building Guinsoo's, he did fairly good and had an absurd sustain from his W.
    I didnt even took that into consideration but then again i rarely play Xin. ._.

Deleted
    I didnt even took that into consideration but then again i rarely play Xin. ._.
    It's not an item I would get on him, especially since I don't even play him.

Someone just linked this on the IRC.

Xin part is amazing, so is last part, = hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Majad, I loved that Xin penta!!!

I mean he literally was like "fuck it guys, you're going down"
    Hey everyone