Thread: Trying RIFT

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupture91 View Post
    In chocolate?
    What he meant was "in chocolate Rift", same as "in vanilla WoW"
    "You disgust me"- Grandma

Quote Originally Posted by Hiya View Post
    Ok I think I am going to give this game a real chance. What do I need to buy ? I am only interested in the standard editions w/ digital download. Is there a complete "battle chest" because I need everything since I am on a trial account atm. Thanks everyone in advance for the help.

Ok last question...lol.....How is the AH in this game? I cant "play" it atm since I am on a trial account
    I really suggest just getting the trial first and then doing the raptr.com thing. You only need 3 hours of played time - and believe it or not, you'll only be around level 10 by that much time played realistically. Totally worth it, you get a free game key and 30 days of free play time. Worked for me two days ago, just got the full version.

Only problem is that with Rift, you need to manually track your hours - but its as simple as going to the Rift page on Raptr and clicking "Manually track playtime" or w/e on the left of the screen and enter how much time you intend on playing. 3 hours later, free game. Such a good deal.

Are Dimensions available to Rift Lite players? I started a Mage, but when I received the quest "Placing Dimension Items" and attempt to teleport to Warden's Point, it looks like it tries to load me into that place, but I end up eventually getting sent to Meridian.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah the smallest one is... Lvl 7 req. Talk to the dimension engineer in Meridian.

Quote Originally Posted by Azuri View Post
    Yeah the smallest one is... Lvl 7 req. Talk to the dimension engineer in Meridian.
    My Mage is level 9, and the Dimension Engineer doesn't seem to be very helpful.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gamz247 View Post
    My Mage is level 9, and the Dimension Engineer doesn't seem to be very helpful.

He should have given you a quest to go to err King's Retreat I think it is where you get your first dimension key. Check you quest log to see if you have that.