Tidy Plates question! Any pros around?

Hey everyone, I've been using Tidy Plates for a pretty long time now and I have a question.

How can you make it so that the name plates are not overlapping each other? Or in other words, how can you make it so that the plates position themselves beside each other?

When there is a pack of mobs all of the plates just basically overlap each other and it makes it very difficult to get dots on all of them. I've seen some screenshots or videos where the plates just expand out beside each other so that each of them are easier to select.

Thanks for any help!

- Cheerp

I think that's in the Blizzard options, rather than Tidy Plates. Tidy Plates just reskins the Blizzard frames, the Blizzard code determines the positioning of them.

Tidy Plates even has a button in the config to take you right to the Blizzard options.

Deleted
    Interface->Names

There should be somewhere it says something like "Overlapping". Change it to stacking or spread or whatever.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariadne View Post
    Interface->Names

There should be somewhere it says something like "Overlapping". Change it to stacking or spread or whatever.
    Thanks guys!
    I looked there at some point but must have not seen it Found it.

Thanks