Maybe it's context, but what was the play stopped for anyway with the Adriano thing? I know it's a dick move & all that, but if it's just cos some guy pulled up lame then I wouldn't have put the ball out if I was attacking & if they put the ball out for their own team mate then I'm sorry, they made the decision. Clearly if it was for a head knock or a dodgy tackle then yeah but it does depend on context.
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rJqF0g-lF44 around the 30sec mark you don't see the tackle though

So Rafa is manger till the end of the season
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-11-21 at 08:36 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I pity the fool that gets Dortmund in the knock out stage.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    I pity the fool that gets Dortmund in the knock out stage.
    It's gonna be United

10+ Year Old Account
    Podolski doing his best RVP impression
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    jack scores <3

benitez in chelsea, wow lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldier, TF2
    "You were good son, real good; maybe even the best."

As a fan of Ajax I applaud Dortmund for their effective way of football. They have shown the very weakness of Ajax and that's the defense. Too bad we missed Babel yesterday; one of the few in Ajax who can actually force something.

Nonetheless, I still think it's a very good result if Ajax stays 3rd. Especially if you see the difference in budget. Too bad that most of the players will go away to another league next summer.... as always.
    Last edited by Zehroh; 2012-11-22 at 08:37 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laffling View Post
    It's gonna be United
    Indeed. I'd laugh hard if it actually is United ;P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    Indeed. I'd laugh hard if it actually is United ;P
    That can't happen as both of em are and will finish first in their groups. I bet they get Arsenal thou, would be hard to watch since i'm both a Dortmund and Arsenal fan.

Gonna go back a bit to Fengore's post about Valencia. Even thou i liked him since i saw him at the WC 2006 for Ecuador, he isn't anything special and not even close to Cazorla. I'll compare him to Theo, since they both play in a similar position. Valencia has a better crossing abbility by far, dribbling is lackluster, they rely on speed to past their deffender, Theo is a better finisher by far, and they are mediocre when deffending. Theo is younger so he still has time to get better, while Valencia is at his prime, to me they are of similar qulity and both of them are far away from Cazorla.
    Last edited by mirodin; 2012-11-22 at 10:53 AM.
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-20442906

Well this is disappointing. Some of these nations really need some proper fucking punishments so they drive this kinda shit outta football properly, clubs should be forced to play games behind closed doors without even TV footage for profits if their fans are gonna behave like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Well this is disappointing. Some of these nations really need some proper fucking punishments so they drive this kinda shit outta football properly, clubs should be forced to play games behind closed doors without even TV footage for profits if their fans are gonna behave like this.
    This shit is out of hand now, Rome and Lazio fans are a joke, but nothing ever gets done except for a poxy fine that the club laugh at. They need to play behind clsoed doors, or be banned from European Competitions for a while, thats what happened to English teams so why not do it to these? Double Standards?

Its been going on way to long now, i was in Rome for AS Roma Vs Middlesbrough in 2006 during Boros Uefa cup run and some Rome fans (complete with ski masks/helmets and weapons) attacked a pub full of boro fans, including women and children, and put a few of us in Hospital with stab wounds too. And i also think Manchester United fans have had similar treatment on their travels to Rome aswell.
    Last edited by Shalt; 2012-11-22 at 12:54 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still remember the Roma trip from 2007, I'd have felt safer going to Galatasaray.

Made the 7-1 win all the more sweeter in the return match.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Italy is right up there with places I wouldn't go to watch Rangers play that's for sure and that's a fairly small list (Turkey, Italy & Celtic Park!) they're fucking crazy over there! Mind you I remember PSV Eindhoven's fans saying they saw the Old Firm game a few weeks before our CL tie and simply said "ah that's nothing, people die at certain games over in Holland" which was kinda bizarre given I walked to Ibrox with about 50 of them, the cops were bricking it because they were sure I was gonna get done in but they were good fun with me to be honest!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post

Rome/Italians have been a menace for a few years now, I can remember quite a few serious incidents, wasn't a United fan shanked a couple of years back?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jackmoves View Post
    Rome/Italians have been a menace for a few years now, I can remember quite a few serious incidents, wasn't a United fan shanked a couple of years back?
    That was the 2007 trip. There were a few attacks that trip. Liverpool have had the worst run in with them if I recall rightly though.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    They also made Andreas Frist (referee) retire after they assaulted him at Olympico and all the death treths after
    It's coming in 1.2!!!

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mirodin View Post
    They also made Andreas Frist (referee) retire after they assaulted him at Olympico and all the death treths after
    Anders Frisk, swedish ref I know this stuff :P

Quote Originally Posted by Larath View Post
    Anders Frisk, swedish ref I know this stuff :P
    That was Chelsea supporters, as far as I know they managed to ring his daughter and that was the last drop for him!
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    So the Mark Clattenburg case is done the FA will take no disciplinary action .
    The evidence for the allegation came from one witness, Ramires. Ramires, whose first language is not English, explained that his instinctive reaction was to seek confirmation from John Obi Mikel as to what the referee had said.

John Obi Mikel, who was being spoken to by the referee, was much closer to the referee than Ramires and did not hear what it is suggested was said to him.

Three other witnesses, i.e. the other Match Officials, to whom everything said by referee was relayed via their communication equipment, are adamant the alleged words were not uttered.

There is nothing in the video footage to support the allegation.

For completeness, but of lesser weight, two other players, whose first language is English and were in the vicinity, did not hear anything untoward.
    GJ Chelsea
    Also Mikel has been charged for misconduct for the United game 2
    Last edited by laffling; 2012-11-22 at 09:33 PM.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    still good that its been investigated tbh