Deleted
    No problem mate, It's been a bit since my last post, so I might repost my first picture

Is that photoshop or how do you get your lighting like that? (In your dark pictures)

Let me post one, too. I am not an artist, though :P Picture is some 2 years old... but it is really the only one left that I like. I might get some new ones next week after my Amsterdam trip, but god knows how those are going to turn out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Meari View Post
    I love your eyes. ^__^
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    Is that photoshop or how do you get your lighting like that? (In your dark pictures)
    It's a photo technique called Lowkey where you underexpose your picture that its totally black and then set up your flash so that it highlights the bodyparts that you want to have exposed

€dit: those are not my best Lowkey pictures by the way, you can look some better ones up in my signature

Quote Originally Posted by Bingbongbrothers View Post
    It's a photo technique called Lowkey where you underexpose your picture that its totally black and then set up your flash so that it highlights the bodyparts that you want to have exposed

Is my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V able to do that somehow?

Deleted
    Is my Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX100V able to do that somehow?
    Probably not You need an external flash and you have to underexpose manually so you need to need to set your iso low (100) Shutter speed fast, but not too fast for your flash ( standard are 1/250 ) and a closed blend if you want to do that technique in mid-day

Also you'll need the external flash that you will set up on the ground / holding by someone other and an offcamera sync for your flash

Deleted
    Let me post one, too. I am not an artist, though :P Picture is some 2 years old... but it is really the only one left that I like. I might get some new ones next week after my Amsterdam trip, but god knows how those are going to turn out.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/swG07l.jpg[IMG]
    You now look like a total different person, again.

How do you do this?! D:

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    You now look like a total different person, again.

How do you do this?! D:
    Do you want me to post a picture of when I was 18? I am now 24 btw. In that picture above I was 22.

I think you will be shocked.

Deleted
    Do you want me to post a picture of when I was 18? I am now 24 btw. In that picture above I was 22.

I think you will be shocked.
    No, don't. xD

I've seen like 5 photos of you? Only in two you seemed but be the same person.

I think my brain would explode if you showed me a photo of you with 18 years old. xD

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account

a pic of mee
    Lokann ogar!
    /brofist
    lotharion: "inserting the Lich King as a scooby doo villain didn't exactly make him scary in the slightest."

No, don't. xD

I've seen like 5 photos of you? Only in two you seemed but be the same person.

I think my brain would explode if you showed me a photo of you with 18 years old. xD
    But... but... nuuuh :[

Deleted
    But... but... nuuuh :[
    It's fine, you can post if you want. xD

I don't mind. :b

It's fine, you can post if you want. xD

I don't mind. :b
    I found two. One looks so abhorrent, there is no way I am going to put it online.

That's the other one. It is a bit blurry, good cams were not available to us during that time... It is also the oldest picture of me. Older than that are only baby pictures in my parents album and that's not digital... not even in color

I am the guy far right

Deleted
    You look different, obviously.

Also, you were pretty skinny! Atleast your neck and arms seem to be.

This is moi. I look like a douche.

You look different, obviously.

Also, you were pretty skinny! Atleast your neck and arms seem to be.
    Yes, I was and I still am (in my eyes). I am 190cm since my 16th birthday or so, yet at that time I had mere 60 something kilos. Today, my weight fluctuates somewhere between 75 and 80 kilos, depending on how I work out (or even if I work out at all). I am not working out properly for some year or so, and everyone is telling me that I look too skinny again.

That was last summer. I think the difference is quite noticeable. It's something I am proud of, but keeping that level is extremely hard for me due to my lazy nature.
    But that's enough of me for now.
    Last edited by StayTuned; 2012-11-23 at 12:06 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by therealpeni View Post
    Your hair looks nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/307879_2186681155107_1284167847_n.jpg[IMG]

You don't!

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 12:06 AM ----------

Yes, I was and I still am (in my eyes). I am 190cm since my 16th birthday or so, yet at that time I had mere 60 something kilos. Today, my weight fluctuates somewhere between 75 and 80 kilos, depending on how I work out (or even if I work out at all). I am not working out properly for some year or so, and everyone is telling me that I look too skinny again.
    Damn, 190cm by 16?

That's really a lot!

Tbh, in the other photos, you seemed pretty fine to me, in terms of weight. I just noticed that you were skinny because your arms look skinny, not sure about the other photos because of the cloth, though I'm sure your not that skinny.

That's really a lot!

Tbh, in the other photos, you seemed pretty fine to me, in terms of weight. I just noticed that you were skinny because your arms look skinny, not sure about the other photos because of the cloth, though I'm sure your not that skinny.
    Yes. I was short until the age of 14, and I suddenly grew like a tree. Got stretchmarks all over my back because of that.
    Also check the edited picture. My prime time in terms of weight and body looks.

---------- Post added 2012-11-23 at 01:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Lionhearte0 View Post
    [IMG]http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/307879_2186681155107_1284167847_n.jpg[IMG]

Not really mate ^^

Thats a douche!

http://i68.photobucket.com/albums/i2...eDouchebag.jpg

I'm the blond guy on the left!

Deleted
    That's more like a zombie. xD

I just saw you edited and put that photo. Yeah, you are so not skinny in that picture. You look muscled to be honest, so I doubt you look skinny now.

Quote Originally Posted by PiOchagnon View Post
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TogsW.jpg[IMG]
    I'm the blond guy on the left!
    You have a nice smile!